Windows 10: Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode

Discus and support Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc froze and then there comes a blue screen with an error code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. When it restarts, it says no bootable device. So I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesDumrique, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode

My pc froze and then there comes a blue screen with an error code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. When it restarts, it says no bootable device. So I go to the recovery equipment - Startup settings to open safe mode. But when i click restart, it says there was an error. Error code: d000014c

:)

JamesDumrique, Nov 22, 2021

2. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

Hi, Kris,

This indicates that the store component caught an unexpected exception.

Follow these steps and see if it resolves the issue.

https://appuals.com/unexpected-store-exception-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Smittychat., Nov 22, 2021
  4. Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode

Windows 10 "Unexpected store exception" - "no bootable device"

Still getting "unexpected store exception" and "Critical process died" (and one time something else about memory handling), followed by "No bootable device". Forcing power off and restarting usually works, but one time it restarted with an ominous black
    screen (after first showing the Acer logo) with only the marker visible, until I impulsively hit F5 immediately after switching on (doing so once the black screen had appeared did nothing).

Nyfikenblå, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode

1. Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode - Similar Threads - Unexpected store exception

2. Unexpected Store Exception followed by No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Store Exception followed by No Bootable Device: So I have an old Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop from 2018 which I still use for stuff like school and light tasks. I haven't experienced any problems with this computer before. All of a sudden today, I experienced a weird chain of events which got worse and worse.Basically, I was...
  3. Unexpected Store Exception followed by No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception followed by No Bootable Device: So I have an old Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop from 2018 which I still use for stuff like school and light tasks. I haven't experienced any problems with this computer before. All of a sudden today, I experienced a weird chain of events which got worse and worse.Basically, I was...
  4. Unexpected Store Exception followed by No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HELP! I cant access safe mode!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP! I cant access safe mode!: How can I access safe mode on my Dell laptop?My computer keeps looping. It wont get to the desktop. I can get to the repair options, but when clicking on safe mode, it gives me an error!...
  6. Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode: My pc froze and then there comes a blue screen with an error code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. When it restarts, it says no bootable device. So I go to the recovery equipment - Startup settings to open safe mode. But when i click restart, it says there was an error. Error...
  7. Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode

Unexpected store exception no bootable device and i cant access safe mode: My pc froze and then there comes a blue screen with an error code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. When it restarts, it says no bootable device. So I go to the recovery equipment - Startup settings to open safe mode. But when i click restart, it says there was an error. Error...
  8. Unexpected store exception then no bootable device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception then no bootable device: My laptop just blue screened and left an error code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION then it restarted and then when it starts to boot up theres a screen that poped up No Bootable Device that forces me to restart it again then there comes the infinite loading screen when it starts...
  9. Unexpected store exception then no bootable device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected store exception then no bootable device: My laptop just blue screened and left an error code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION then it restarted and then when it starts to boot up theres a screen that poped up No Bootable Device that forces me to restart it again then there comes the infinite loading screen when it starts...
  10. Unexpected store exception then no bootable device