Windows 10: unexpected store exception when playing certain games

Discus and support unexpected store exception when playing certain games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; well I have this problem for a month when I play games like for honor dauntless astroneer I get the error but when I play other guys like brawlhalla... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raktul, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Raktul Win User

unexpected store exception when playing certain games

well I have this problem for a month when I play games like for honor dauntless astroneer I get the error but when I play other guys like brawlhalla battle block theather or monster hunter world it doesn't happen I tried everything if it was the ram memory or the hard disk with different programs those of windows but nothing any solution? my pc is: processor: intel pentium g4560 graphic: gtx 660 2gb motherboard: gigabyte h110m-h with updated drivers ram: 2gb hard drive: 1tb wenstern digital

:)

Raktul, Jun 11, 2020

2. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jun 11, 2020
  3. stopcode unexpected store exception

Hi,

In order for us to find out what causes the computer to get error message "stopcode unexpected store exception", we would like to gather more information:

• What activity were you doing when you received the error message?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any recent changes prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jun 11, 2020
  4. unexpected store exception when playing certain games

Unexpected Store Exception

Hi Peter,

The stop error "Unexpected Store Exception" that you encountered can be caused by a corrupted cache of the Windows Store, system files that got corrupted, a third-party anti-virus software causing a conflict or other system settings that may cause a conflict
    to name a few. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you attempted and what were the results?
    • What is the complete stop error that you saw when the blue screen error occurred? If possible, kindly post a screenshot.
    • Were there any specific activities that trigger the blue screen with a stop code to appear?
    • Have you already tried to temporarily disable the third party anti-virus software and check if that resolves the issue?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walk-through to correct issues that may lead to a blue screen error with a stop code.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

unexpected store exception when playing certain games

1. unexpected store exception when playing certain games - Similar Threads - unexpected store exception

2. Unexpected Store Exception and other errors when gaming on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception and other errors when gaming on Win11: I have been getting BSODs for a couple of weeks now. I have tried updating absolutely everything. OS, Drives, Drivers, firmware.I tried memory checks, no errors found. Disk check, no errors found.It is much the same as in this post:...
  3. Unexpected Store Exception and other errors when gaming on Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Store Exception and other errors when gaming on Win11: I have been getting BSODs for a couple of weeks now. I have tried updating absolutely everything. OS, Drives, Drivers, firmware.I tried memory checks, no errors found. Disk check, no errors found.It is much the same as in this post:...
  4. unexpected store exception during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unexpected store exception during gaming: Here is the minidump file. Thank you !https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vE5QmtS0UjuXJKby3FJ77qoz2EVgWsuu/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-store-exception-during-gaming/e67bd740-2e3b-4376-b575-622b30ee98bd
  5. unexpected store exception during gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unexpected store exception during gaming: Here is the minidump file. Thank you !https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vE5QmtS0UjuXJKby3FJ77qoz2EVgWsuu/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-store-exception-during-gaming/e67bd740-2e3b-4376-b575-622b30ee98bd
  6. unexpected store exception during gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unexpected Store Exception

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unexpected Store Exception: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\setia\OneDrive\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  8. 'Unexpected Store Exception'

'Unexpected Store Exception': My laptop was working well then suddenly a green screen appeared and shows "Your Windows Insider Build Ran Into The Problem' then a black screen with codes appeared and then i restarted ,so now my laptop is stuck on the microsoft logo screen .What should I do? How to resolve...
  9. BSOD crashes such as "Unexpected Store Exception" or "Critical Process Died" when playing games

BSOD crashes such as "Unexpected Store Exception" or "Critical Process Died" when playing games: Hello, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 720S-13ARR laptop running Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.1198 Processor - AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2000 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date - LENOVO 6KCN45WW, 3/26/2020 I had previously...
  10. Unexpected Store Exception

Unexpected Store Exception: I'm getting Unexpected Store Exception since two days , now my windows is now opening Whenever i i turn on my windows it stuck in booting and I'm now able to use my laptop , what i do to solve this issues ? What the steps to remove this problem if my pc is on properly for a...