Windows 10: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP because of (ntoskrnl.exe)

Discus and support UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP because of (ntoskrnl.exe) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I was hoping someone would be able to help analyze my minidump file because I am having what almost seems like crashes at random intervals of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dan132518, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Dan132518 Win User

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP because of (ntoskrnl.exe)

Hello, I was hoping someone would be able to help analyze my minidump file because I am having what almost seems like crashes at random intervals of time (Sometimes it does not happen for 2 weeks and sometimes it will happen 3-4 times within 2 hours). I have tried wiping and resetting windows and that does not seem to fix the issue as it continues to happen past that. I also have tried updating all drivers that I could find but it is very possible that I have missed some.

Here is a link to the most recent minidump file that I have, I have determined that it is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe every single time but I don't know how to read the file.

My System Specs:

CPU: AMD Razen 5 1600 Six Core Processor (3.20 GHz)

RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz

Motherboard: ASRock AB350M Socket AM4 AMD B350 DDR4

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WINDFORCE OC 6GB

Storage: - SSD - ADATA XPG SX6000 PCIe 128GB 3D NAND PCIe Gen3x2 M.2 2280 NVMe 1.2 R/W (OS Stored on SSD)

- HDD - Seagate 2TB BarraCuda SATA 6Gb/s 64MB

Thank You in advance for being able to help solve my issue here it is extremely frustrating to randomly crash at what seems to be the most random points of using my PC.

:)

Dan132518, Aug 17, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Aug 17, 2019
  3. stop code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi I still have a problem with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

• When did the issue start? - 4 days ago
    • Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue? - no
    • Did you recently make any hardware changes to your PC? - no
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? - restarted, uninstalled unused software
    • current Version 1703 and OS Build 15063.726
    • I"ll appreciate your assistance on this problem

IlyaLitovchik, Aug 17, 2019
  4. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP because of (ntoskrnl.exe)

stop code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hello Ilya,

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP usually occurs after the installation of mismatched hardware or in the event that an installed hardware fails. That being said, we'll need more information to properly address your concern. Please answer these questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you recently make any hardware changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the current Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC?
    To verify the Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC, click the Start button, type About
    your PC, and then press Enter.

Devlin Sco, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP because of (ntoskrnl.exe)

1. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP because of (ntoskrnl.exe) - Similar Threads - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP ntoskrnl exe

2. Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys: Hi, I have a problem regarding my Asus Tuf A15 with Windows Home Edition because it randomly bluescreen when I'm on Zoom and sharing screen.I already check all of this:1. Memtest86 24 hour all type of check pass 2 times each no problem detected2. Memory Test from Windows no...
  3. Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys: Hi, I have a problem regarding my Asus Tuf A15 with Windows Home Edition because it randomly bluescreen when I'm on Zoom and sharing screen.I already check all of this:1. Memtest86 24 hour all type of check pass 2 times each no problem detected2. Memory Test from Windows no...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  5. High CPU usage because of system ntoskrnl

High CPU usage because of system ntoskrnl: This is the screenshot of my problem. Even after resetting my windows about 5 time the problem still exist, I have already tried so many solution that now I don't know what to do any more. The CPU usage spikes to 100% many times....
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: hello,it such a pleasure if u can help me to end this crash/freezing problem on my windows,so this is the file from bluescreenview Dump File:123020-34796-01.dmp Crash Time:30/12/2020 18:38:41 Bug Check String:UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Bug Check Code:0x0000007f...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. unexpected_kernel_mode_trap

unexpected_kernel_mode_trap: Okay so this is the third BSOD in a year But now the BSOD message was unexpected_kernel_mode_trap What could it be? Hope the symbol files are already available 71874