Windows 10: Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_Trap Bluescreens and other issues

Discus and support Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_Trap Bluescreens and other issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I've recently been having a some issues with my Windows 10 desktop where two bluescreen crashes happened showing the Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_Trap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChartreuseGumchaps, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_Trap Bluescreens and other issues

Hello. I've recently been having a some issues with my Windows 10 desktop where two bluescreen crashes happened showing the Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_Trap message dumps stored and .nfo files made for both. I've also been having errors with specific USB ports continually disconnecting and rediscovering whatever is attached to them, with the faulty USB port changing each time. Additionally, there've been some few issues where my desktop would black out completely, task bar as well, when I tried to access my secondary drive through file explorer when it was under heavy usage. I don't know if all those issues are related, but I thought I'd mention them in case they were.

My machine is:
    Windows 10
    i7-4790k

RTX2070

DDR3-2400 RAM

SSD Windows installation
    Two 2TB internal HDDs for games+data
    797x-ud5h-bk motherboard

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ChartreuseGumchaps, Jan 14, 2020
  2. WojtasRed Win User

BlueScreen

I`ve still this problem (0x0000007F UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP) This is a suggested method:
    Code: FaultWire Solutions Could it be a trojan or a virus?

WojtasRed, Jan 14, 2020
  3. stop code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi I still have a problem with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

• When did the issue start? - 4 days ago
    • Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue? - no
    • Did you recently make any hardware changes to your PC? - no
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? - restarted, uninstalled unused software
    • current Version 1703 and OS Build 15063.726
    • I"ll appreciate your assistance on this problem

IlyaLitovchik, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_Trap Bluescreens and other issues

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Bluescreen error

Hello, I was using my PC this morning and received the UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP error after Windows 10 had updated over night. I have never experienced this issue before. When opening the minidump file, there were no drivers listed as the issue. I will
    attach the minidump file accordingly. Thank you for your assistance.

MINIDUMP TEXT DATA:

==================================================

Dump File : 080419-25359-01.dmp

Crash Time : 8/4/2019 10:51:15 AM

Bug Check String : UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Bug Check Code : 0x0000007f

Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000008

Parameter 2 : ffffbb01`bb58e070

Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000001

Parameter 4 : fffff807`56eeb0a2

Caused By Driver :

Caused By Address :

File Description :

Product Name :

Company :

File Version :

Processor : x64

Crash Address :

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\080419-25359-01.dmp

Processors Count : 8

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 17763

Dump File Size : 363,788

Dump File Time : 8/4/2019 11:00:51 AM

==================================================

FloydRose97, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_Trap Bluescreens and other issues

1. Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_Trap Bluescreens and other issues - Similar Threads - Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_Trap Bluescreens issues

2. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently: I find myself in a pickle. Ever since I have committed to trying to play a game that recently came out called "The Finals", I've not only been getting in-game crashes frequently, but also a large assortment of Blue Screens of Death. I no longer have access to the names of...
  3. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently: I find myself in a pickle. Ever since I have committed to trying to play a game that recently came out called "The Finals", I've not only been getting in-game crashes frequently, but also a large assortment of Blue Screens of Death. I no longer have access to the names of...
  4. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: hello,it such a pleasure if u can help me to end this crash/freezing problem on my windows,so this is the file from bluescreenview Dump File:123020-34796-01.dmp Crash Time:30/12/2020 18:38:41 Bug Check String:UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Bug Check Code:0x0000007f...
  5. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP leads to BlueScreen

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP leads to BlueScreen: Hello everyone, I have a Dell Inspiron 15R running a Windows 10. Abruptly and out of nowhere my PC one day showed my this "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" error code within the BSOD. Never happened before. I haven't been able to use it since. The crush occurs within minutes...
  6. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Bluescreen error

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Bluescreen error: Hello, I was using my PC this morning and received the UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP error after Windows 10 had updated over night. I have never experienced this issue before. When opening the minidump file, there were no drivers listed as the issue. I will attach the minidump...
  7. Bluescreen Assistance - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP_M (1000007f)

Bluescreen Assistance - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP_M (1000007f): Hi folks, We have a lot of PC's in our small business bluescreening currently, Im getting a vague BSOD code and while I had thought I had a solution but doing a DISM / SFC scans and then creating a new user profile it is coming back with a vengance. I have ran the codes...
  8. (BSOD) UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP when using Chrome and various other softwares

(BSOD) UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP when using Chrome and various other softwares: Hello, the title describes my problem. I first got this error when I was watching YouTube videos using Google Chrome, I have multiple tabs opened before I got the UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BSOD. At the time I thought it was due to some graphic card error, because I saw red...
  9. BSOD Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap+system_check_exception + several other

BSOD Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap+system_check_exception + several other: Hi, Been having several bsod-incidents after putting together my new windows 10 skylake gaming pc. So far I've had maybe 2 days of joy of gaming in the last month or so. After that two days of use, I started to experience bsod every now and then and it seems that it's...
  10. unexpected_kernel_mode_trap

unexpected_kernel_mode_trap: Okay so this is the third BSOD in a year But now the BSOD message was unexpected_kernel_mode_trap What could it be? Hope the symbol files are already available 71874