Windows 10: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

Discus and support UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Доброго дня! Вдруге за декілька місяців з‘являється блакитний екран з помилкою, яку невдається виправити. Вона виникає під час увімкнення браузеру та... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by solya.bazko, Jan 21, 2022.

1. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

Доброго дня! Вдруге за декілька місяців з‘являється блакитний екран з помилкою, яку невдається виправити. Вона виникає під час увімкнення браузеру та відкриття декількох вкладок. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPWhat failed: Netwtw10.sysЩо я вже встигла зробити?1. Перезапустити декілька разів Windows.2. Видалити драйвери, які несправно працювали.3. Спробувала відкотити до старішої версії драйвер WiFi, але ця дія заблокована на моєму ноутбуці.Що робити у такому випадку?

:)

solya.bazko, Jan 21, 2022
  2. ethanliam Win User

Netwtw10.sys failed

Since several days I have a problem with my laptop. It is restarting everytime I used it with BSoD saying "stop codeUNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys :DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and Netwtw10.sys failed.I have this issue since I tried to install app that could not run on my device.
    How could I fix that plz?

ethanliam, Jan 21, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Netwtw10.sys failed

Hi Ethan

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

Netwtw10.sys is the device driver on your Intel Wireless (WiFI) card

You should go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and install the version of that Intel Wireless LAN card they recommend, that will be the most compatible version of that driver . . .

DaveM121, Jan 21, 2022
  4. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH????

Hi,

Netwtw10.sys is the Intel Wifi driver.

Can you check the wifi driver version?

Go to Device Manager, then expand the "Network adapters", then right-click the Wifi Driver, then click Properties, then Click "Driver" Tab.

If you're using the Latest version, You can Rollback to the previously installed driver, Just Click the "Roll Back Driver".

You can also run the Intel Driver and Support Assistant.

jhestech A+, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

1. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys - Similar Threads - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Netwtw10 sys

2. How to fix SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Netwtw10.sys: Woke up this morning to my PC giving me BSOD every time I restart it, I am completely unable to access Windows, even the start menu.Have tried switching it off and on again about 10 times, no results.Have tried Startup Repair, no results.Have tried Uninstall updates, no...
  3. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys: Доброго дня! Вдруге за декілька місяців з‘являється блакитний екран з помилкою, яку невдається виправити. Вона виникає під час увімкнення браузеру та відкриття декількох вкладок. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPWhat failed: Netwtw10.sysЩо я вже встигла зробити?1....
  4. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys: Доброго дня! Вдруге за декілька місяців з‘являється блакитний екран з помилкою, яку невдається виправити. Вона виникає під час увімкнення браузеру та відкриття декількох вкладок. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPWhat failed: Netwtw10.sysЩо я вже встигла зробити?1....
  5. netwtw10.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    netwtw10.sys blue screen: I am constantly getting a netwtw10.sys Bluescreen .. so to those of you who are tech abled I ask for your help in this matter, Please keep in mind I am tech ignorant.. I gathered some basic information to hopefully help.Computer : Dell G5 SE 5505Network Adapter : KillerR...
  6. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP netwtw10.sys

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP netwtw10.sys: So i was scrolling through neocities in Firefox Developer Edition, i found neoratz on neocities, i clicked enter, i left it there, along with a bunch of other programs running such as the Scratch 1.4 editor, then, something similar to the image below appeared on my monitor...
  7. Bluescreen shutdowns caused by netwtw10.sys; Stop code: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen shutdowns caused by netwtw10.sys; Stop code: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP": I've seen a lot of people suggesting to roll back the device driver for similar issues in the past. I've also seen a lot of people saying that did not work. Hoping to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance. Device Event log provides the following: Device...
  8. BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys: From a couple of days ago my machine has been frequently BSOD and showing the error to be caused by netwtw10.sys. I have attempted to reinstall network drivers, reset machine with content, reset to factory and the issue has persisted through all the changes I made. In...
  9. Netwtw10.sys failed

Netwtw10.sys failed: Since several days I have a problem with my laptop. It is restarting everytime I used it with BSoD saying "stop code:DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and Netwtw10.sys failed.I have this issue since I tried to install app that could not run on my device. How could I fix that...
  10. BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys)

BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys): Hi all, Having intermittent troubles with BSODs, not sure of the cause, usually happens during general use (Chrome browsing, VLC media player running). Here are the log files - and help would be much appreciated! Attachment 114878 73358