Windows 10: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Discus and support UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello,it such a pleasure if u can help me to end this crash/freezing problem on my windows,so this is the file from bluescreenview Dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zidanhanafi12, Dec 30, 2020.

1. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

hello,it such a pleasure if u can help me to end this crash/freezing problem on my windows,so this is the file from bluescreenview

Dump File:123020-34796-01.dmp

Crash Time:30/12/2020 18:38:41

Bug Check String:UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Bug Check Code:0x0000007f

Parameter1:00000000`00000008

Parameter2:ffffcb81`49bfce70

Parameter3:ffffe780`092ef000

Parameter4:fffff803`36c56c17

Caused by Driver:ntoskrnl.exe

Caused by Adress:ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780

Processor:x64

Crash Adress:ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780

Full path:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\123020-34796-01.dmp

Processor Count:4

Major version:15

MInor Version:19041

Dump File size:824.388

Dump File Time:30/12/2020 18:41:34

:)

zidanhanafi12, Dec 30, 2020

2. stop code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi I still have a problem with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

• When did the issue start? - 4 days ago
    • Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue? - no
    • Did you recently make any hardware changes to your PC? - no
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? - restarted, uninstalled unused software
    • current Version 1703 and OS Build 15063.726
    • I"ll appreciate your assistance on this problem

IlyaLitovchik, Dec 30, 2020
  3. stop code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hello Ilya,

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP usually occurs after the installation of mismatched hardware or in the event that an installed hardware fails. That being said, we'll need more information to properly address your concern. Please answer these questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you recently make any hardware changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the current Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC?
    To verify the Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC, click the Start button, type About
    your PC, and then press Enter.

Devlin Sco, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Windows 10 Creators Update BSOD kernel crash - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi Bernat,

Blue screen of death associated with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP error can be related to hard drive corruption. We suggest that you scan and repair blue screen errors by running "Check Disk" command (chkdsk) by following the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Type "command" in the Search box.
    • While holding CTRL + Shift on your keyboard, press Enter. You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
    • Click Yes. A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
    • Type "chkdsk /f" and press Enter. It will begin scanning for hard disk corruption that could be causing 0x7F stop error.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

You can also refer to this
    article
    to resolve blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

1. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Similar Threads - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

2. BSOD - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f: Hi, I had a bluescreen with the error UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP win32kbase.sysI tried to read the Dump, but i dont fount the issue, if is a HW issue or a application wo cause this.Here you can findt the Dump of the BSOD: LUZ-EM-G3331PC1_MEMORY.DMPI Hope you can help me to...
  3. BSOD - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f: Hi, I had a bluescreen with the error UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP win32kbase.sysI tried to read the Dump, but i dont fount the issue, if is a HW issue or a application wo cause this.Here you can findt the Dump of the BSOD: LUZ-EM-G3331PC1_MEMORY.DMPI Hope you can help me to...
  4. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP ntoskrnl.exe+3fd890

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP ntoskrnl.exe+3fd890: Over the past few days I've been getting constant UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BSODs on my Windows 10 desktop at seemingly random times and I've been wanting to try and resolve them. According to bluescreenview the problem has to do with ntoskrnl.exe, with the address being...
  5. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP ntoskrnl.exe+3fd890

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP ntoskrnl.exe+3fd890: Over the past few days I've been getting constant UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BSODs on my Windows 10 desktop at seemingly random times and I've been wanting to try and resolve them. According to bluescreenview the problem has to do with ntoskrnl.exe, with the address being...
  6. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP ntoskrnl.exe+3fd890

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 WinForms BSOD kernel crash - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 WinForms BSOD kernel crash - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: In 2017 I had described an issue in Windows 10 where "the kernel started crashing with BSOD very consistently after performing certain UI actions in our Eclipse SWT desktop application". This issue was fixed in KB4022716 which "Addressed issue Error 0x7F with Windows Forms...
  8. Windows 11 WinForms BSOD kernel crash - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Windows 11 WinForms BSOD kernel crash - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: In 2017 I had described an issue in Windows 10 where "the kernel started crashing with BSOD very consistently after performing certain UI actions in our Eclipse SWT desktop application". This issue was fixed in KB4022716 which "Addressed issue Error 0x7F with Windows Forms...
  9. BSOD - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f Need Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f Need Help: Hi,I have this error daily. Thanks for help.Dump File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LRJVvi3j5NGm8rlpSCQgwzPh-LSEqWxn/view?usp=sharingChris https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpectedkernelmodetrap-7f-need-help/406763e6-6458-48d3-aa3e-7a8d6a4239b7
  10. BSOD - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f Need Help

BSOD - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f Need Help: Hi,I have this error daily. Thanks for help.Dump File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LRJVvi3j5NGm8rlpSCQgwzPh-LSEqWxn/view?usp=sharingChris https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpectedkernelmodetrap-7f-need-help/406763e6-6458-48d3-aa3e-7a8d6a4239b7