Windows 10: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP .

Discus and support UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP . in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Blue Screen and recorded the event. Can any one help to sort this out, as this is happening every 1 or 2 times in a month. <Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by saifkhan9187, Apr 7, 2021.

1. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP .

Blue Screen and recorded the event. Can any one help to sort this out, as this is happening every 1 or 2 times in a month.

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-04-07T09:18:26.543155800Z" />
    <EventRecordID>191044</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>LPBGM0189.BEUMER.com</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">197</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x8</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x2</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0xfffff8020698a24a</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

saifkhan9187, Apr 7, 2021

2. stop code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi I still have a problem with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

• When did the issue start? - 4 days ago
    • Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue? - no
    • Did you recently make any hardware changes to your PC? - no
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? - restarted, uninstalled unused software
    • current Version 1703 and OS Build 15063.726
    • I"ll appreciate your assistance on this problem

IlyaLitovchik, Apr 7, 2021
  3. stop code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hello Ilya,

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP usually occurs after the installation of mismatched hardware or in the event that an installed hardware fails. That being said, we'll need more information to properly address your concern. Please answer these questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you recently make any hardware changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the current Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC?
    To verify the Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC, click the Start button, type About
    your PC, and then press Enter.

Devlin Sco, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP .

Windows 10 Creators Update BSOD kernel crash - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi Bernat,

Blue screen of death associated with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP error can be related to hard drive corruption. We suggest that you scan and repair blue screen errors by running "Check Disk" command (chkdsk) by following the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Type "command" in the Search box.
    • While holding CTRL + Shift on your keyboard, press Enter. You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
    • Click Yes. A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
    • Type "chkdsk /f" and press Enter. It will begin scanning for hard disk corruption that could be causing 0x7F stop error.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

You can also refer to this
    article
    to resolve blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP .

1. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP . - Similar Threads - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

2. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello,For some time now, I've been having more bluescreen with my PC running Windows 10 UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I've run an analysis of the minidump file, so here's an example:BUGCHECK_CODE: 7fBUGCHECK_P1: 8BUGCHECK_P2:...
  3. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello,For some time now, I've been having more bluescreen with my PC running Windows 10 UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I've run an analysis of the minidump file, so here's an example:BUGCHECK_CODE: 7fBUGCHECK_P1: 8BUGCHECK_P2:...
  4. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

8. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

9. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

10. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging