Windows 10: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154

Discus and support UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I received BSoD 2 times in this year. Last crash/BSoD I didn't received dump file. But I have from previous one.Bugcheck Code in heximals... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AzatMukhamadeev, Sep 18, 2021.

1. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154

Hi everyone,I received BSoD 2 times in this year. Last crash/BSoD I didn't received dump file. But I have from previous one.Bugcheck Code in heximals 0x00000154. Thanks for your help!Here is Minidump: ************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred &

:)

AzatMukhamadeev, Sep 18, 2021

2. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION (154)

Hi,

Today my pc shown me blue screen 2 times, within a gap of 45 mins (approx) with an error message

"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION (154)"

Please refer the following links for dump files:

Link for Minidump folder:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Link for memory.dmp:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Can you please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks

SoumenBanerjee, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 18, 2021
  4. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154

Computer extremely slow after Unexpected_Store_Exception error

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The error Unexpected_Store_Exception, is related to the driver corruption.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to run System maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154

1. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - Similar Threads - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154

2. Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: For the past week or so I am receiving the BSOD any my computer freezes then restarts while playing games or even just sat in the lobby of games. The error code is almost always Unexpected Store Exception except once it was something about “Kernel” but only stayed on the...
  3. Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: For the past week or so I am receiving the BSOD any my computer freezes then restarts while playing games or even just sat in the lobby of games. The error code is almost always Unexpected Store Exception except once it was something about “Kernel” but only stayed on the...
  4. Computer repeatedly blue screening from UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Bugcheck: 0x00000154

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer repeatedly blue screening from UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Bugcheck: 0x00000154: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000154 0xffff83021a1f0000, 0xffffa902f37e1020, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b522c3fd-e1eb-43e0-9504-3751c8af5313.For some reason my computer has...
  5. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD: BSOD occurs randomly even when there is no system load but doesnt occur frequently.BSOD occurs on both Windows 10 and 11, already did a clean installation.i have already tried Windows Memory Diagnostic and it found no errors.minidumps are attached:...
  6. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD: BSOD occurs randomly even when there is no system load but doesnt occur frequently.BSOD occurs on both Windows 10 and 11, already did a clean installation.i have already tried Windows Memory Diagnostic and it found no errors.minidumps are attached:...
  7. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 ExceptionCode: c0000005 Access violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 ExceptionCode: c0000005 Access violation: KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 62 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 78 Key : Analysis.Init.CPU.mSec Value: 577 Key : Analysis.Init.Elapsed.mSec Value: 822427 Key : Analysis.Memory.CommitPeak.Mb Value:...
  8. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 ExceptionCode: c0000005 Access violation

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 ExceptionCode: c0000005 Access violation: KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 62 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 78 Key : Analysis.Init.CPU.mSec Value: 577 Key : Analysis.Init.Elapsed.mSec Value: 822427 Key : Analysis.Memory.CommitPeak.Mb Value:...
  9. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 ExceptionCode: c0000005 Access violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154: Hi, im having quite a lot of BSOD latetly, and i checked the dump file and it had that kind of error when i was having the issue, tthis one is the minidump created by Windows after bsod. I have AMD Ryzen 3900x and thought it might be RAM issue. But thought i would check it...