Windows 10: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION at random, everyday, for the past 3 months

Discus and support UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION at random, everyday, for the past 3 months in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello and thank you in advance. The BSOD in question is often UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and it changes very rarely. Since the PC in question is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Memox, May 4, 2021.

1. Memox Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION at random, everyday, for the past 3 months

Hello and thank you in advance. The BSOD in question is often UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and it changes very rarely. Since the PC in question is semi-new (only 1 year) and it has been treated meticulously, I don't think it's an hardware problem. I suspect it's due to corrupt drivers or something like that. Another thing I want to mention is that the BSOD happens at random and after that the PC works just fine... For another day, then I expect to get it again. Unfortunately because of how old this problem is, a system restore point would be fruitless. I already uninstalled tons of stuff I deemed obsolete and/or I've installed in this period of time but to no avail. If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Things to note: - My Windows Version number is 20H2 (build SO 19042.867). - These are the log files taken with V2 log collector 1.11 -(2021-04-14_19-08-06).zip - Google Drive - The Minidump folder is empty, for some reason (even though I got several BSODs AFTER running the Cleanup Disk utility). - I've already tried sfc /scannow and it didn't find anything unusual. - I've already tried chdsk /r - I wanted to try Driver Verifier but I heard that it can exacerbate the problem so I've abstained. Specs: Computer type: PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number: Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. / MS-7B51 OS: Windows 10 CPU: Intel Core i5-9400F 2.90 GHz (6 CPUs) Motherboard: MPG Z390 Gaming Plus (MS-7B51) Memory: 8GB RAM Graphics Card(s): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Browser: Google Chrome Antivirus: Windows Defender Please let me know what I can do in order to give you more substantial informations and hopefully solve this issue. Thanks again.

:)

Memox, May 4, 2021
  2. Memox Win User

I may still do just that in the future, no matter how the health of my system is. I can't help but notice that cleaning it up real good can be useful to begin with; also, that autoruns thing is outstanding. I have a question about it though.

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION at random, everyday, for the past 3 months [​IMG]

I've already backed up the registry, despite that, would you say that I can safely remove both the registry entries and the files themselves that are marked in yellow and red? I'm asking because there are many entries located in c:/windows (especially system32 and syswow64) that are red (i.e. _wow64cpu, _xtajit, _wowarmhw and many others). I was wondering if it was a good idea to mess with that sort of stuff. Thanks!

EDIT: Perhaps I'll leave the red stuff behind and delete only the yellow things in the registry which appear to be safer. I'll wait for your reply before doing so just to be sure.

Memox, May 4, 2021
  3. Memox Win User

Tuneup:
    ###########################################################
    # The following commands will be run in sequence. #
    # The first 5 will take quite a while to run, be patient. #
    ###########################################################

sfc /scannow
    dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    sfc /scannow

chkdsk /scan

wmic recoveros get autoreboot
    wmic recoveros set autoreboot = false
    wmic recoveros get autoreboot
    wmic recoveros get DebugInfoType
    wmic recoveros set DebugInfoType = 7
    wmic recoveros get DebugInfoType

wmic pagefile list /format:list
    wmic Computersystem where name="" get AutomaticManagedPagefile
    wmic Computersystem where name="" set AutomaticManagedPagefile=True
    wmic Computersystem where name="" get AutomaticManagedPagefile

bcdedit /enum {badmemory}

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.19041.844

Image Version: 10.0.19042.928

[==========================100.0%==========================] No component store corruption detected.
    The operation completed successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.19041.844

Image Version: 10.0.19042.928

[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.
    The operation completed successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk /scan
    The type of the file system is NTFS.

Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ...
    687872 file records processed.
    File verification completed.
    Phase duration (File record verification): 12.87 seconds.
    11990 large file records processed.
    Phase duration (Orphan file record recovery): 0.00 milliseconds.
    0 bad file records processed.
    Phase duration (Bad file record checking): 0.29 milliseconds.

Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ...
    2705 reparse records processed.
    932992 index entries processed.
    Index verification completed.
    Phase duration (Index verification): 28.02 seconds.
    0 unindexed files scanned.
    Phase duration (Orphan reconnection): 1.00 seconds.
    0 unindexed files recovered to lost and found.
    Phase duration (Orphan recovery to lost and found): 0.59 milliseconds.
    2705 reparse records processed.
    Phase duration (Reparse point and Object ID verification): 19.06 milliseconds.

Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...
    Security descriptor verification completed.
    Phase duration (Security descriptor verification): 43.90 milliseconds.
    122561 data files processed.
    Phase duration (Data attribute verification): 0.80 milliseconds.
    CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal...
    41678832 USN bytes processed.
    Usn Journal verification completed.
    Phase duration (USN journal verification): 383.90 milliseconds.

Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems.
    No further action is required.

468220927 KB total disk space.
    296582896 KB in 377228 files.
    279028 KB in 122562 indexes.
    0 KB in bad sectors.
    816175 KB in use by the system.
    65536 KB occupied by the log file.
    170542828 KB available on disk.

4096 bytes in each allocation unit.
    117055231 total allocation units on disk.
    42635707 allocation units available on disk.
    Total duration: 42.37 seconds (42371 ms).

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wmic recoveros get autoreboot
    AutoReboot
    TRUE

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wmic recoveros set autoreboot = false
    Updating property(s) of '\\\ROOT\CIMV2:Win32_OSRecoveryConfiguration.Name="Microsoft Windows 10 Home|C:\\WINDOWS|\\Device\\Harddisk0\\Partition4"'
    Property(s) update successful.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wmic recoveros get autoreboot
    AutoReboot
    FALSE

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wmic recoveros get DebugInfoType
    DebugInfoType

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wmic recoveros set DebugInfoType = 7
    Updating property(s) of '\\\ROOT\CIMV2:Win32_OSRecoveryConfiguration.Name="Microsoft Windows 10 Home|C:\\WINDOWS|\\Device\\Harddisk0\\Partition4"'

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wmic recoveros get DebugInfoType
    DebugInfoType

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wmic pagefile list /format:list

AllocatedBaseSize=8192
    CurrentUsage=0
    Description=C:\pagefile.sys
    InstallDate=20191111005827.903105+060
    Name=C:\pagefile.sys
    PeakUsage=1
    Status=
    TempPageFile=FALSE

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wmic Computersystem where name="" get AutomaticManagedPagefile
    AutomaticManagedPagefile
    TRUE

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wmic Computersystem where name="" set AutomaticManagedPagefile=True
    Updating property(s) of '\\\ROOT\CIMV2:Win32_ComputerSystem.Name=""'

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wmic Computersystem where name="" get AutomaticManagedPagefile
    AutomaticManagedPagefile
    TRUE

C:\WINDOWS\system32>bcdedit /enum {badmemory}

RAM Defects
    -----------
    identifier {badmemory}

C:\WINDOWS\system32>Echo off
    ###################################################################################
    # How to capture batch file data and post in your thread in the BSOD forum #
    # #
    # Batch files and instructions for use in BSOD debugging[Part Two-Four] #
    # #
    # Press [V] to visit the above web page for detailed instructions. #
    # Press [C] to close this window. #
    ###################################################################################

HD Sentinel:

Seatools:
    - I tried the Long Generic Test four times already, but being - well - way too long, I get a BSOD before it can even finish. I'll try again tonight.

Memox, May 4, 2021
  4. Memox Win User

Hello and thank you in advance.

The BSOD in question is often UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and it changes very rarely. Since the PC in question is semi-new (only 1 year) and it has been treated meticulously, I don't think it's an hardware problem. I suspect it's due to corrupt drivers or something like that. Another thing I want to mention is that the BSOD happens at random and after that the PC works just fine... For another day, then I expect to get it again. Unfortunately because of how old this problem is, a system restore point would be fruitless. I already uninstalled tons of stuff I deemed obsolete and/or I've installed in this period of time but to no avail. If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Things to note:
    - My Windows Version number is 20H2 (build SO 19042.867).
    - These are the log files taken with V2 log collector 1.11
    -(2021-04-14_19-08-06).zip - Google Drive
    - The Minidump folder is empty, for some reason (even though I got several BSODs AFTER running the Cleanup Disk utility).
    - I've already tried sfc /scannow and it didn't find anything unusual.
    - I've already tried chdsk /r
    - I wanted to try Driver Verifier but I heard that it can exacerbate the problem so I've abstained.

Specs:
    Computer type:
    PC/Desktop

System Manufacturer/Model Number:
    Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. / MS-7B51

Windows 10

CPU:
    Intel Core i5-9400F 2.90 GHz (6 CPUs)

Motherboard:
    MPG Z390 Gaming Plus (MS-7B51)

Memory:
    8GB RAM

Graphics Card(s):
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Browser:
    Google Chrome

Antivirus:
    Windows Defender

Please let me know what I can do in order to give you more substantial informations and hopefully solve this issue. Thanks again.

Memox, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION at random, everyday, for the past 3 months - Similar Threads - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION random everyday

2. Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month: Hello everyone. My computer has been randomly crashing for the past 2 months when gaming. It has had 3 major crashes.The first crash was a kernel error blue screen. It took several reboots to work. The second crash fully shut down my computer and turned the cpu light on, on...
  3. Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month: Hello everyone. My computer has been randomly crashing for the past 2 months when gaming. It has had 3 major crashes.The first crash was a kernel error blue screen. It took several reboots to work. The second crash fully shut down my computer and turned the cpu light on, on...
  4. Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer blue screens each and everyday for the past 3 months or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer blue screens each and everyday for the past 3 months or so: So I have this problem where my computer blue screens or hangs every few hours or so sometimes even more than once an hour. I tried to reinstall my drivers with ddu multiple times now I reinstalled my windows I swapped ram stick slots , tried with one ram stick only tried...
  6. My computer blue screens each and everyday for the past 3 months or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer blue screens each and everyday for the past 3 months or so: So I have this problem where my computer blue screens or hangs every few hours or so sometimes even more than once an hour. I tried to reinstall my drivers with ddu multiple times now I reinstalled my windows I swapped ram stick slots , tried with one ram stick only tried...
  7. Mystery Charge for the past 3 months.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mystery Charge for the past 3 months.: Because this literally isn't the first time this has happened to me from Microsoft and pretty tired of it - mystery charges to my account for what seems like a subscription that I don't even know I have. And as well it does not show up on my order history or Microsoft account...
  8. 3 BSODs in the past month and looking for assistance

3 BSODs in the past month and looking for assistance: Hello,I have gotten 3 different bluescreens in the past month. I have used my computer for dozens of hours in-between. Typically BIOS/windows/drivers are always latest or just one behind. No major changes to my setup. I did change my RAM from 3600 to 3200 as AMD states that...
  9. constant BSODs for the past 3 months

constant BSODs for the past 3 months: Hello! I've been having random BSODs for the past 3 months, ever since I repasted my CPU and transferred it to a different case. I've changed my RAM three times, and my GPU once from AMD to Nvidia. I've had times where I would not experience a BSOD in a span of a few days...
  10. Random wifi drops for the past 2 months

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random wifi drops for the past 2 months: For the past 2 months or so, my wifi would drop for about 5-10 seconds then resume like normally, some days it doesn't drop and some days it'd drop 4-5 times. This only happens on my pc, my phone, tv and xbox wifi ect is all fine. I have a intel dual band ac8265 wifi adapter...