Windows 10: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD..

Discus and support UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Community! I get this message whenever I start my laptop Asus ROG G732L. If I press a hard shut down, the next time the machine boots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielAmarandei, Sep 25, 2020.

1. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD..

Hello, Community!

I get this message whenever I start my laptop Asus ROG G732L. If I press a hard shut down, the next time the machine boots properly. I don't encounter this issue when I restart it. Indeed, this happened after the first 7-8 os updates after the first installation, but before that i got other BSOD-s as well. It seems I cannot overcome this one? Any idea why this is happening? The laptop is brand new - quite a good configuration available in my country I710875 / geforce RTX / 16gb ram, the win 10 pro is legit - hard copy, authorised seller, why, windows, WHY? :

Windows TECH support is useless, i waited in line for 4 hours the other day, never got to chat / talk to them..

Big thank you to whomever helps me fix this annoying errors!

:)

DanielAmarandei, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 25, 2020
  3. BSOD - "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

I'm getting frequent bsods. These two are the latest:

"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

I've done a clean install of windows 10 (May 2019 update). Sometimes windows just hangs and there is not bsod or error message. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

lightship231, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Kyle420 Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD..

BSoD after upgrade UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

I own a Toshiba Sattelitte laptop with Intel i5 processor. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 and everything was fine at first. Today my computer randomly when to a BSoD that basically said "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD.. :( there was an error and we will restart for
    you after we collect some data 0%" and the error message was "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION". The thing also never left 0%, the screen just went black after a bit. I tried restarting my computer and now it won't boot. I also got another BSoD and the error this
    time was "NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM". Not really sure what to do... Any suggestions?

Kyle420, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD..

1. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD.. - Similar Threads - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD

2. Windows 10 BSoD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED"and"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPT ION"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSoD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED"and"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPT ION": Hi all, My pc started to get BSoD while gaming since 1 week ago. things i tried; MemTest86+ test Bios update Driver update (graphics card, chipset, realtek lan drivers and so on) CPU and GPU stress test for 1 hours+ Harddisk and ssd health check Cleaning inside of pc Ran...
  3. BSOD Win 10 - 0x00000154 UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

BSOD Win 10 - 0x00000154 UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hey, I've been getting these bluescreens with a bug check code 0x00000154 and I've been trying already a few things, once I get the BSOD and the system restarts, I run into booting issue as well . I’m sharing the minidumps for a better analysis of the problem Does anyone...
  4. BSOD - Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD - Unexpected_Store_Exception: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19528.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\minidump\050720-33250-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  5. BSOD Critical_Process_Died and Unexpected_Store_Exception not generating any dump files

BSOD Critical_Process_Died and Unexpected_Store_Exception not generating any dump files: Hi all, I posted this problem on here a couple days back, though the guy that was helping sort of just stopped replying me for some reason, and the thread becomes ignored, so here I am again... There's a more detailed description in the original thread, so you can have a...
  6. Random BSODs on Windows 10 / HP Spectre CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED / UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Random BSODs on Windows 10 / HP Spectre CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED / UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hi all, Could you please help with random BSODs my HP Spectre laptop has been experiencing from ~February 2020? Appreciate any help, because the only remaining thing for me is to reinstall Windows, which I would like to avoid Symptoms BSODs are completely random - no...
  7. BSOD Win 10 - 0x00000154 UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

BSOD Win 10 - 0x00000154 UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hi Guys, can anyone help me diagnose from this complete dump? I've checked both HDDs in the PC and their health is fine using HDTune ************* Path validation summary ************** Response Time ms Location Deferred...
  8. Had major problem with pc bsod UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, and resorted to formatting my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Had major problem with pc bsod UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, and resorted to formatting my...: Had major problem with pc, bluescreen of death, reason: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I don't know why the bluescreens started, but I tried tutorials and it didn't help, the majority of my answers told me to format my hard drive, and so I did hard drive F:. As a result,...
  9. BSOD-Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD-Unexpected_Store_Exception: So i have recently started getting BSOD out of nowhere. Whenever it happens it just restarts the PC and everything works fine. The BSOD randomly appears, it can take hours or even minutes between each blue screen. I have no idea how to fix. Ill post onedrive BSOD minidump...
  10. BSOD - "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

BSOD - "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION": I'm getting frequent bsods. These two are the latest: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" I've done a clean install of windows 10 (May 2019 update). Sometimes windows just hangs and there is not bsod or error message. Any assistance would be...