Windows 10: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD

Discus and support UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm getting this error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION when I try to install specific games on my computer, but other games, even more hardware intensive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheFingerTest, Sep 21, 2022.

1. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD

I'm getting this error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION when I try to install specific games on my computer, but other games, even more hardware intensive ones, seem to install and run just fine. The DMP file is here

:)

TheFingerTest, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 21, 2022
  3. BSOD - "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

I'm getting frequent bsods. These two are the latest:

"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

I've done a clean install of windows 10 (May 2019 update). Sometimes windows just hangs and there is not bsod or error message. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

lightship231, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Kyle420 Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD

BSoD after upgrade UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

I own a Toshiba Sattelitte laptop with Intel i5 processor. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 and everything was fine at first. Today my computer randomly when to a BSoD that basically said "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD :( there was an error and we will restart for
    you after we collect some data 0%" and the error message was "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION". The thing also never left 0%, the screen just went black after a bit. I tried restarting my computer and now it won't boot. I also got another BSoD and the error this
    time was "NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM". Not really sure what to do... Any suggestions?

Kyle420, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD

1. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD - Similar Threads - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD

2. Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: For the past week or so I am receiving the BSOD any my computer freezes then restarts while playing games or even just sat in the lobby of games. The error code is almost always Unexpected Store Exception except once it was something about “Kernel” but only stayed on the...
  3. Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: For the past week or so I am receiving the BSOD any my computer freezes then restarts while playing games or even just sat in the lobby of games. The error code is almost always Unexpected Store Exception except once it was something about “Kernel” but only stayed on the...
  4. Windows 11 BSOD's. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD's. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION,...: Hello and Happy New Year! I hope this finds you well.Since Thanksgiving I've been experiencing instability and BSODs on my Win11 PC. After several attempts at troubleshooting this on my own, I find myself here. Originally, it started with me playing a video game and my PC...
  5. Windows 11 BSOD's. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION,...

Windows 11 BSOD's. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION,...: Hello and Happy New Year! I hope this finds you well.Since Thanksgiving I've been experiencing instability and BSODs on my Win11 PC. After several attempts at troubleshooting this on my own, I find myself here. Originally, it started with me playing a video game and my PC...
  6. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD: BSOD occurs randomly even when there is no system load but doesnt occur frequently.BSOD occurs on both Windows 10 and 11, already did a clean installation.i have already tried Windows Memory Diagnostic and it found no errors.minidumps are attached:...
  7. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD: BSOD occurs randomly even when there is no system load but doesnt occur frequently.BSOD occurs on both Windows 10 and 11, already did a clean installation.i have already tried Windows Memory Diagnostic and it found no errors.minidumps are attached:...
  8. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: I had a BSOD today and I'm not sure why, this is the minidump file minidump1.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpectedstoreexception/e124db25-d813-461d-ba14-9912bfa86292
  9. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: I had a BSOD today and I'm not sure why, this is the minidump file minidump1.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpectedstoreexception/e124db25-d813-461d-ba14-9912bfa86292
  10. BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: - Usually happened when i browse chrome with lots of tabs happened and it randomly goes kaput BSOD- Im using old 2017 gaming laptop- the laptop is undervolted CPU and iGPU with throttle stop -110mv/-60mv Nvidia discrete GPU with Afterburner.Windbg results :...