Windows 10: unexpected_store_exception error happening in a new laptop

Discus and support unexpected_store_exception error happening in a new laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As the title says I have been having a issue with my lenovo laptop which runs on windows 10 home edition 64 bit. It has been randomly getting a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nocruoro, Apr 24, 2020.

1. nocruoro Win User

unexpected_store_exception error happening in a new laptop

As the title says I have been having a issue with my lenovo laptop which runs on windows 10 home edition 64 bit. It has been randomly getting a blue screen of death while waking up from sleep saying error unexpected_store_exception. Does this happen because of antivirus programs or too many programs active during sleep.

If it is, are there antivirus are there alternatives that don't trigger the error ? (I lost a older computer last year because of a encryption ransom virus recently and I don't wont to go through that again)

Also I haven't been able to contact lenovo services. (their requirement for phone number rejects me as invalid phone number since my phone id is only 7 digits) (Also I don't want to deal with the hassle of sending my laptop to a expensive repair service outside of my own country)
    Current antivirus: AVG Antivirus Free (latest edition) have also used Avast Antivirus

My laptop is a Lenovo S340-14IIL Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81VV Windows 10.

unexpected_store_exception error happening in a new laptop [​IMG]

Before anyone asks I have also researched guides like this one How To - How To Fix Unexpected Store Exception Error In Windows 10 | Tom's Hardware Forum and those guides didn't work.

:)

nocruoro, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Computer extremely slow after Unexpected_Store_Exception error

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The error Unexpected_Store_Exception, is related to the driver corruption.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to run System maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 24, 2020
  4. unexpected_store_exception error happening in a new laptop

BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Hello, I'm using windows 10 64 bit version and my laptop is Micro Star (MSI) GL63 8RC.
    After upgrade ssd (nvme) to Adata SX8200 256GB around 2-3 month my laptop often to get BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I already try to fix it from the other forum (fixing registry file, turn off fast start up, etc.) but still encounter this error almost every day. I'll add the log, thank you.

feriyalsusanto, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

unexpected_store_exception error happening in a new laptop

1. unexpected_store_exception error happening in a new laptop - Similar Threads - unexpected_store_exception error happening

2. BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening: So I have gotten a BSOD with the error messege "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" and its been stuck at 0% for a WHILE NOW. I have tried manually pressing the power button on my laptop many times and I cant shut it off, restart it and its not doing anything. My laptop is also...
  3. BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening: So I have gotten a BSOD with the error messege "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" and its been stuck at 0% for a WHILE NOW. I have tried manually pressing the power button on my laptop many times and I cant shut it off, restart it and its not doing anything. My laptop is also...
  4. BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop crashed with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashed with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hello Community ,Hope y'all are doing good.So , what happened was , i was just using my laptop normally , discord was open in edge , all of sudden what happened was , the system froze for 10 seconds and a BSOD came with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION error , and then my laptop...
  6. Laptop crashed with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashed with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hello Community ,Hope y'all are doing good.So , what happened was , i was just using my laptop normally , discord was open in edge , all of sudden what happened was , the system froze for 10 seconds and a BSOD came with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION error , and then my laptop...
  7. unexpected_store_exception error happening in a new laptop

unexpected_store_exception error happening in a new laptop: As the title says I have been having a issue with my lenovo laptop which runs on windows 10 home edition 64 bit. It has been randomly getting a blue screen of death while waking up from sleep saying error unexpected_store_exception. Does this happen because of antivirus...
  8. BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hello, I'm using windows 10 64 bit version and my laptop is Micro Star (MSI) GL63 8RC. After upgrade ssd (nvme) to Adata SX8200 256GB around 2-3 month my laptop often to get BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I already try to fix it from the other forum (fixing registry file,...
  9. BSOD playing games, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

BSOD playing games, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: I've been having an issue for a long time now since my computer died from overheating about a year ago. After some time of playing video games, the game freezes and the BSOD with error "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" shows up. The time differs from game to game, for example, the...
  10. BSOD when waking laptop from sleep, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

BSOD when waking laptop from sleep, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: I've had this laptop for over 2 years and it has always had this problem, even when it had Windows 7 in it. I've done many clean installs of Windows 10 but the problem still persists. The problem I'm talking about is the BSOD that appears commonly after I wake the laptop from...