Windows 10: Unexplained mirroring problem

Discus and support Unexplained mirroring problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I have an employable problem, I use a laptop with W10 to mirror on the tv with an amazon stick and its default software but it crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by donnje, Mar 3, 2021.

1. donnje Win User

Unexplained mirroring problem

Hi everybody,
    I have an employable problem,
    I use a laptop with W10 to mirror on the tv with an amazon stick and its default software but it crashes

if instead I use the Iphone with the Airscreen app as a source it works without problems, the same software however does not see the PC so I cannot test it

in practice Airscreen could work both for the Iphone and in theory for W10 while the default software of the amazon stick only for W10

so I thought it was a PC setting problem instead trying the same pc with the same amazon stick on another fiber line the problem is not there, but I don't think it is a fiber broadband problem since this one with the Iphone it works

I hope I was clear, does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

:)

donnje, Mar 3, 2021

2. how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Mar 3, 2021
  3. how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Unexplained mirroring problem

Mirroring function

Just to make sure that this issue doesn't only occur on your particular PC, have you tried mirroring a different PC to the same TV? Did the same issue occur?

Have you also tried mirroring on the same PC before? Did it work successfully? If yes, what were the recent changes made before mirroring failed to work?

To make sure that you got the right steps in projecting a wireless display with Miracast, you may check these steps:

• Turn ON the Miracast option if your TV comes with built-in Miracast support.
    • Press the Windows + I keys to go to
      Settings
    • Click Devices, then Connected Devices.
    • Click on "Add a Device" and wait for the adapter to appear in the list. Click on the receiving adapter.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Her, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Unexplained mirroring problem

1. Unexplained mirroring problem - Similar Threads - Unexplained mirroring problem

2. mirroring

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mirroring: Hello, can any one help, I have a Panasonic Viera Tv, and my laptop has stopped mirroring with my TV, I would appreciate it if anyone has any Ideas. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring/6e981500-1255-48ca-ae7e-f692a4e41150
  3. "The is a problem with your account Sign in again" unexplained message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "The is a problem with your account Sign in again" unexplained message: Greetings, I've been getting the above message each time I open my computer and use Outlook or Edge... Has my account been compromised...? I have bought a new phone recently... and while I did have Microsoft Phone companion and Edge installed on my old one, I haven't on my...
  4. CPU usage unexplained high

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU usage unexplained high: Yesterday updated system via Windows update , just normal security monthly , and cumulative updates , and today turned system on . Task manager has unexpectedly showing cpu useage at very high levels 100%. Normally CPU usage at 5% with No more than normal programs opened ....
  5. Windows credentials unexplained entry

Windows credentials unexplained entry: Hi Whenever I look at my windows Credentials I see an unexplained entry at the top of the list of web credentials as follows it is currently http://E93EC0BD-87BD-9E3A-89160C088DA9 there is then a sequence of numbers as the user name and a further sequence of numbers and...
  6. Mirroring

Mirroring: I am using wifi to try to cast my hp laptop using windows 10 to my tv via amazon fire stick. Both recognise each other and attempt to connect but after about 30 seconds or so I get a message saying cannot connect. Any ideas? I've tried all the usual (same network, updating...
  7. mirroring

mirroring: how can I tell if my computer is beinhg mirrored https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring/82906e83-0ac4-4c69-8199-9898303a1beb"
  8. Philips Monitor mirroring problem

Philips Monitor mirroring problem: hp notebook screen is broken That's why hp notebook connected to philips screen but philips monitör is give error, error name is "no input video" and than goes into sleep mode. our personel is waiting for me. please help me 131421
  9. Question Unexplained software crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question Unexplained software crashes: Hello everybody, I recently built a new computer (specs below) and randomly, softwares crashes. For instance, some days I can play for hours without any trouble and another day the game will crash like 4 times in an hour. It happens mostly while playing (crash happens on...
  10. Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Mirroring problems with Panasonic TV: Hi I recently bought a Panasonic TV with a mirroring capacity. However, although my laptop tries to connect to it, there is no joy. They are connected via a BT Home Hub network. When I spoke to Panasonic support, they told me that I needed some software for Windows 10 that...