Windows 10: Unfixable Blue Screen

Discus and support Unfixable Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Before I explain my current problem, here's some information about an earlier situation that most likely has something to do with the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 1DMC1, Mar 16, 2019.

1. 1DMC1 Win User

Unfixable Blue Screen

Unfixable Blue Screen 46e74af2-52b7-43cb-9bda-b3a08e333567?upload=true.jpg

Before I explain my current problem, here's some information about an earlier situation that most likely has something to do with the blue screen : A few hours before the error appeared, I attempted to attach second hard drive (a 1000GB Seagate) to the CPU tower. However upon booting the computer, it had displayed something like "error (hexadecimal number) applying update (number) of (number)" I don't remember the exact details of it. I removed the drive and it booted normally. However, I later reset the computer and this screen appeared. I've tried booting into WindowsRE, but it brings me to the Auto Repair bootup (the one that asks for your keyboard layout before starting), and about half the options didn't work and the other half didn't help. I haven't seen another person post about my situation specifically.

:)

1DMC1, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Unfixable Blue Screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Unfixable Blue Screen

1. Unfixable Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Unfixable Blue Screen

2. unfixable black screen on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unfixable black screen on Win 11: My friend's laptop is showing a black screen after the lenovo icon. It's a Win 11. I've been able to get it into all the automatic "fix" modes but they all say the same "cannot fix". Is there anything I can do?...
  3. unfixable black screen on Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unfixable black screen on Win 11: My friend's laptop is showing a black screen after the lenovo icon. It's a Win 11. I've been able to get it into all the automatic "fix" modes but they all say the same "cannot fix". Is there anything I can do?...
  4. Clock_Watchdog_Timeout unfixable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock_Watchdog_Timeout unfixable: Over the last two weeks my windows has constantly been crashing and giving the error code Clock_Watchdog_Timeout every time. This happens at random sometimes when I'm using the computer and sometimes when it's idle i've tried doing a bunch of things to fix it and I still have...
  5. Unfixable Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unfixable Error.: Whenever I start up my pc, I keep on getting this error. I tried re-installing the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages x64 and x86.from this site https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170 .but it still does not...
  6. Unfixable Error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unfixable Error.: Whenever I start up my pc, I keep on getting this error. I tried re-installing the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages x64 and x86.from this site https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170 .but it still does not...
  7. Blue screen of death unfixable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death unfixable: I have tried everything but cannot get rid of the BSOD.- Can't access the desktop.- Every time I try any kind of 'system restore', the laptop states 'error'.- Start up repair doesn't work.- Uninstalling latest quality or latest feature don't work. "ran into a problem".-...
  8. Blue screen of death unfixable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death unfixable: I have tried everything but cannot get rid of the BSOD.- Can't access the desktop.- Every time I try any kind of 'system restore', the laptop states 'error'.- Start up repair doesn't work.- Uninstalling latest quality or latest feature don't work. "ran into a problem".-...
  9. Unfixable BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unfixable BSOD: Hello, I randomly get MEMORY_MANAGMENT BSOD's. Dmp file: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Au5_UiRSktsIj2VEn1UPwiotK6Dc Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unfixable-bsod/74b82e36-873d-4c0b-b10a-f40bef651876
  10. Blue Screen Error is unfixable?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error is unfixable?: I recently factory reset my PC. Full reset, everything wiped, no files kept. After it was done, my laptop rebooted and showed me the HP logo its an HP model 17-bw0003ca then a blue screen error image below. Because of the whole "Weve run into an error and will restart...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4499167 is blue screen