Windows 10: Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ??

Discus and support Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This guy writes about security issues. Windows Secure Boot: Insecure by design and mostly likely cant be fixed | Network World 59744 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by x509, Aug 10, 2016.

1. x509 Win User

Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ??

2. figment_ Win User

Security flaw?

Hopefully the ISP's won't start an uproar and start charging unknowing users for this...

figment_, Aug 10, 2016
  3. Security flaw?

But surely it's a major issue. Were I so inclined I could stream or download huge amounts of data from the account of whoever the "foreign" modem belongs to.

MalcolmJDTX, Aug 10, 2016
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

I find secure boot to be more than an annoyance for us geeks or IT guys. And I am pretty sure the common user doesn't even acknowledge its presence.

eLPuSHeR, Aug 10, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Aug 10, 2016
  6. ARC1020 Win User
    Not for me.

Which is a good thing.

ARC1020, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ?? - Similar Threads - Unfixable security flaw

2. OneDrive Personal Vault Security Flaw

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Personal Vault Security Flaw: There is a workaround for accessing the files supposedly secured in your personal vault that I accidentally discovered while tinkering around on my file explorer. By changing the View settings on the file explorer like so: Select View > Options > Change folder and search...
  3. OneDrive Personal Vault Security Flaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Personal Vault Security Flaw: There is a workaround for accessing the files supposedly secured in your personal vault that I accidentally discovered while tinkering around on my file explorer. By changing the View settings on the file explorer like so: Select View > Options > Change folder and search...
  4. Zoom flaw and security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom flaw and security: Using Zoom, I wanted to protect my computer and verify my local security policy; but I don't have it. Is it because I use a Home version? How can I protect my computer from the flaw they talked about from Zoom? Thank you!...
  5. Windows 10 security flaw?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 security flaw?: There are a whole ton of weird articles saying the NSA informed microsoft about a serious security flaw in windows 10 that I don't particularly think it's true. I would like conformation on whether or not it's true Thanks in advance...
  6. Windows 10 security flaws

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 security flaws: Hi, This is Agnivesh This is a major security flaw with Microsoft windows 10 pro . I had actually forgotten my windows account password.I wanted to crack and make a new account on my laptop.I had tried a bunch of ways to crack the OS but none was proved...
  7. Windows 10 security flaw

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 security flaw: My brother sometimes uses my computer and I once deleted his account cause I thought he wouldn't need it, but he once wanted to use it and he didn't know my password and he created an account on his own. I do know that he has a flash drive that can bypass the password or...
  8. Why does this serious flaw remain unfixed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does this serious flaw remain unfixed?: [img] I'm a relative newcomer to Win 10, but it's still been 10 months since I encountered this exasperating issue, and I assume it's been present since Win 10 was launched? I can't fathom why there haven't been more complaints to get it fixed. -- Terry, East Grinstead,...
  9. Security Flaws Found in Google Chromecast, Home Security Systems, ....

in Windows 10 News
    Security Flaws Found in Google Chromecast, Home Security Systems, ....: Security vulnerabilities will make the Internet of Things unusable in real life, despite all its cool new features [img] Security researchers at Kaspersky have decided to have a look at IoT-enabled devices and their lack of security measures. The results of their...
  10. All windows affected by Security Flaw

in Windows 10 News
    All windows affected by Security Flaw: All versions of Windows affected by critical security flaw | ZDNet 26337