Windows 10: unfortunately my updating windows restarted

Discus and support unfortunately my updating windows restarted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While updating windows I connected USB to PC and the installation restarted from 0% when I reached 99% Is there any way so I can start from 99% to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KshitijDamodhar, Jun 24, 2020.

1. unfortunately my updating windows restarted

While updating windows I connected USB to PC and the installation restarted from 0% when I reached 99%

Is there any way so I can start from 99% to update

:)

KshitijDamodhar, Jun 24, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond unfortunately my updating windows restarted :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 24, 2020
  3. little cat, Jun 24, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

unfortunately my updating windows restarted

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

unfortunately my updating windows restarted

1. unfortunately my updating windows restarted - Similar Threads - unfortunately updating restarted

2. Unfortunately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unfortunately: The KB5021233 update issue in which if you installed it started on December 20th of this year, and is still ongoing. If this is taking longer than the Win32 hive issue, then this must be serious....
  3. Unfortunately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unfortunately: The KB5021233 update issue in which if you installed it started on December 20th of this year, and is still ongoing. If this is taking longer than the Win32 hive issue, then this must be serious....
  4. Unfortunately

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Something unfortunate has happened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something unfortunate has happened.: My dad's computer, which is a Windows 7 was upgraded to a 7 around 2019/2020, was originally a Vista is slowly but surely dying. His Performance Index is 5.1, yeah, the index is easier to find on that computer but the computer constantly BSOD's. Since the first time I...
  6. Something unfortunate has happened.

Something unfortunate has happened.: My dad's computer, which is a Windows 7 was upgraded to a 7 around 2019/2020, was originally a Vista is slowly but surely dying. His Performance Index is 5.1, yeah, the index is easier to find on that computer but the computer constantly BSOD's. Since the first time I...
  7. Unfortunately deleted Linux , can't boot windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unfortunately deleted Linux , can't boot windows: I have Lenovo laptop with windows 10 and Linux I have unfortunately deleted the partition of Linux, so I can't boot windows it's showing grub rescue unknown file system. Please help me to boot windows or tell me another way to boot, to use windows....
  8. My desire to get this reward but it unfortunately will close today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desire to get this reward but it unfortunately will close today: Hi, I love playing Roblox and what's more --- ROBUX I set a goal to earn 1,500 points to get the 100 ROBUX award. I earned 1,242 points and I'm very close to accomplishing my goal. Unfortunately, this reward will shut down by noon, but that is not enough time for me to...
  9. please help me i want my windows 10 update previously downloaded but unfortunately...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help me i want my windows 10 update previously downloaded but unfortunately...: hello please help me out i bought a laptop with windows 8.1 later i upgraded to windows 10 with some legal update. then my laptop was attacked by virus so i reset it. then it got downgraded to 8.1 and not able to find windows 10 update....
  10. updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load

updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load: Hi I have just updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load, it just comed up saying it is installed but it will not open. thanks keith https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote/414df73e-3eeb-448d-aeae-31ec4853da3d