Windows 10: Unfound .WMA files?

Discus and support Unfound .WMA files? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't find the .wma files on my phone when trying to look for them in File Explorer. I'm using a USB connection, if that's relevant. Why in the world... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Paul A. III, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Unfound .WMA files?

I can't find the .wma files on my phone when trying to look for them in File Explorer. I'm using a USB connection, if that's relevant. Why in the world would these files not read?

:)

Paul A. III, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Pech_096 Win User

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

Unfound .WMA files? b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Aug 23, 2019
  3. wma files not playing anymore with WMP version 12

I've done the trouble shooting before and did it again just now and again no problem there.

I've also done using headphones before and did it again just now and again wma files NOT playing .

I guess I didn't myself clear. WMA files are NOT playing. MP3 files are OK. MP3 files are playing properly.

TessSantos, Aug 23, 2019
  4. auntiebk Win User

Unfound .WMA files?

wma files in Explorer, don't show in Windows Media Player Library

Tried to add folders under manage library but they do not show in WMA.
    How can I examine tags?

Many thanks.

Unfound .WMA files? [​IMG]

auntiebk, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Unfound .WMA files?

1. Unfound .WMA files? - Similar Threads - Unfound WMA files

2. WMA file extension in MEDIA PLAYER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMA file extension in MEDIA PLAYER: I used to be able to play my music files extension WMA and recently, MEDIA PLAYER has stopped supporting the WMA file extensions.Is there anyway that I can get the WMA music files to play?[ couldn't find a category to post this - please move if required ]...
  3. Unfound app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unfound app.: How can an app. Not Be Found in files? I have had this app. for a few years and all of a sudden its gone. Thought I'd uninstall and reinstall but..it was not found.How is this possible? So for the second day now I had to download the app...Again.I have seen others ask the...
  4. Unfound app.

Unfound app.: How can an app. Not Be Found in files? I have had this app. for a few years and all of a sudden its gone. Thought I'd uninstall and reinstall but..it was not found.How is this possible? So for the second day now I had to download the app...Again.I have seen others ask the...
  5. driver unfound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver unfound: good morning mateshope you are well alli just have alittle proplem with my pc when i connect my mobile phone to this pc it just appear as adriver that can not be openedon not appear .....i just hear plug in soundi tried many youtube tricks but failedi need help please contact...
  6. driver unfound

driver unfound: good morning mateshope you are well alli just have alittle proplem with my pc when i connect my mobile phone to this pc it just appear as adriver that can not be openedon not appear .....i just hear plug in soundi tried many youtube tricks but failedi need help please contact...
  7. driver unfound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. WMA files no longer playing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WMA files no longer playing: Hi there - not sure why but I had some music files on my PC which have recently stopped playing! These used to play in Windows Media Player and Groove Music. Any suggestions please? Simple instruction's would be fab :-...
  9. WMA

in Windows 10 Customization
    WMA: Artists now appear only as a list. The small picture no longer appears. How to correct. p.s. View Options does not have an Expanded File option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wma/b225d845-d111-4c31-8619-14abf8b22818
  10. WMA Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WMA Files: I have been with Microsoft O/S's since Basic was a paper tape. All through the DOS Years and into the Windows generations. When the first Windows Media Player became available I took the opportunity to convert all my albums, 8-Tracks, Cassette tapes and eventually CDs to the...