Windows 10: Unfreeze

Discus and support Unfreeze in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I unfreeze the top row on my computer from the F1, F2, F3, etc. commands and back to the Mute, Volume Down, Volume Up, etc. commands?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DancingKozak13, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Unfreeze

How do I unfreeze the top row on my computer from the F1, F2, F3, etc. commands and back to the Mute, Volume Down, Volume Up, etc. commands?

:)

DancingKozak13, Sep 12, 2020

2. unfreeze my emails

Hi

How do I unfreeze my emails?

AbooKoheeallee, Sep 12, 2020
  3. unfreeze my emails

AbooKoheeallee, Sep 12, 2020
  4. philetus Win User

Unfreeze

Permanently unfreeze HDD

I have an Acer E5-575G. It is running Windows 10 1607.
    The SSD HDD is frozen in bios.
    I am able to unfreeze it, but when I boot up and check bios again it is frozen again.
    Is this being caused by Windows 10 1607?

philetus, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Unfreeze

1. Unfreeze - Similar Threads - Unfreeze

2. PC freezes under load then black screens and restart is needed to unfreeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes under load then black screens and restart is needed to unfreeze: I've had this pc for less than 3 months and not had a problem until 3 days ago when under certain stress my screen would completely freeze and go black after 30 secs to 1 min, I noticed this would only happen with gpu stress since the cinebench test I ran for cpu went fine...
  3. PC freezes under load then black screens and restart is needed to unfreeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes under load then black screens and restart is needed to unfreeze: I've had this pc for less than 3 months and not had a problem until 3 days ago when under certain stress my screen would completely freeze and go black after 30 secs to 1 min, I noticed this would only happen with gpu stress since the cinebench test I ran for cpu went fine...
  4. unfreeze my printer queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unfreeze my printer queue: unfreeze my printer queue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unfreeze-my-printer-queue/20580c84-7e6e-4ce2-829d-aaaddbed5cec
  5. unfreeze my printer queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unfreeze my printer queue: unfreeze my printer queue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unfreeze-my-printer-queue/20580c84-7e6e-4ce2-829d-aaaddbed5cec
  6. unfreeze my printer queue

7. Laptop constantly freezes for a second then unfreezes when playing online games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop constantly freezes for a second then unfreezes when playing online games.: I need help with my Laptop/PC, its a Dell Precision 5540 if that helps, but anyways I recently been experiencing a problem where whenever I play online games it freezes mid game for like a second or two and then its goes back to normal. I first started experiencing this...
  8. Laptop constantly freezes for a second then unfreezes when playing online games.

Laptop constantly freezes for a second then unfreezes when playing online games.: I need help with my Laptop/PC, its a Dell Precision 5540 if that helps, but anyways I recently been experiencing a problem where whenever I play online games it freezes mid game for like a second or two and then its goes back to normal. I first started experiencing this...
  9. How do I unfreeze onedrive? There is no unfreeze button ANYWHERE to be seen and I get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unfreeze onedrive? There is no unfreeze button ANYWHERE to be seen and I get...: Onedrive said my acount was frozen until I upgrade or delete files. I deleted files until I have only used barely 2GBs out of the 5 available to me. There is no option anywhere to unfreeze my account. And the repetitive notifications that I can't do anything about are...
  10. How do I unfreeze onedrive? There is no unfreeze button ANYWHERE to be seen and I get...

How do I unfreeze onedrive? There is no unfreeze button ANYWHERE to be seen and I get...: Onedrive said my acount was frozen until I upgrade or delete files. I deleted files until I have only used barely 2GBs out of the 5 available to me. There is no option anywhere to unfreeze my account. And the repetitive notifications that I can't do anything about are...