Windows 10: Ungroup Taskbar items

Discus and support Ungroup Taskbar items in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is the feature removed from win 11?Was it in the way of revolutionary ease of use efforts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lrupp, Nov 3, 2022.

1. lrupp Win User

Ungroup Taskbar items

Is the feature removed from win 11?Was it in the way of revolutionary ease of use efforts?

:)

lrupp, Nov 3, 2022

2. Ungrouping items on the Taskbar

Is it possible to ungroup items on the Taskbar WITHOUT playing around in the registry and WITHOUT any third party software?

I've been using 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on my desktop PC. I need to find a way to do this on my laptop without it.

Here is an example of ungrouping so there is no confusion.

Ungroup Taskbar items 303c9d73-6475-4a10-8d50-d1d5db7ffe1d?upload=true.png

Is there an option or setting within Windows to do this?

Thanks

Cr8zy_Ivan, Nov 3, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Ungroup sessions in the Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to ungroup the sessions for Antares app in the Taskbar, and keep all other apps grouped.

There is a setting we can change to ungroup the applications in the Taskbar. However, this will ungroup all the other applications in the Taskbar as well. You may want to try it and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Personalization and select
      Taskbar from the left pane.
    3. Select Never from the drop down for
      Combine taskbar buttons.

However, we always appreciate our customer’s feedback, and your feedback and suggestions are very important to us. Hence, I suggest you to provide your valuable feedback and ideas in our
    Feedback Hub, where our developers can look
    into the requests and constantly improve the features of Windows.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 3, 2022
  4. Ungroup Taskbar items

Ungroup Icons in Taskbar

Hey Bill. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

See if any of these methods to ungroup icons in Windows 11 taskbar have not been undone yet:

https://appuals.com/ungroup-the-tray-icons-in-w...

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

https://nerdschalk.com/how-to-ungroup-icons-on-...

https://www.androidauthority.com/ungroup-icons-...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), Nov 3, 2022
Thema:

Ungroup Taskbar items

1. Ungroup Taskbar items - Similar Threads - Ungroup Taskbar items

2. ungroup my taskbar items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ungroup my taskbar items: In my previous version of Windows, open documents would appear side by sicde on my taskbar, until it was too full. Then it started to group them relating to the app e.g. all Word documents under one tab.In Windows 11, everything is always grouped. Can I undo this?...
  3. ungroup my taskbar items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ungroup my taskbar items: In my previous version of Windows, open documents would appear side by sicde on my taskbar, until it was too full. Then it started to group them relating to the app e.g. all Word documents under one tab.In Windows 11, everything is always grouped. Can I undo this?...
  4. Ungroup Taskbar items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ungroup Taskbar items: Is the feature removed from win 11?Was it in the way of revolutionary ease of use efforts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ungroup-taskbar-items/35199b1c-24bf-4e3a-b673-0c092d2a8b86
  5. How to ungroup items on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to ungroup items on taskbar?: I was told that Microsoft would be solving this problem, yet I can't seem to find a solution yet; can anybody please help me figure out how to ungroup items on my taskbar? If there's still no solution, how can I go back to Windows 10? Thank you....
  6. How to ungroup items on taskbar?

How to ungroup items on taskbar?: I was told that Microsoft would be solving this problem, yet I can't seem to find a solution yet; can anybody please help me figure out how to ungroup items on my taskbar? If there's still no solution, how can I go back to Windows 10? Thank you....
  7. Taskbar ungrouping

Taskbar ungrouping: First of all, can Microsoft please explain me why tabs are being grouped on the Windows 11 taskbar, thus requiring extra mouseclicks to open the desired tab? A software company should know every useless click counts on a working day! Being forced to use Microsoft software for...
  8. Ungrouping items on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ungrouping items on the Taskbar: Is it possible to ungroup items on the Taskbar WITHOUT playing around in the registry and WITHOUT any third party software?I've been using 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on my desktop PC. I need to find a way to do this on my laptop without it.Here is an example of ungrouping so there is...
  9. Ungrouping items on the Taskbar

Ungrouping items on the Taskbar: Is it possible to ungroup items on the Taskbar WITHOUT playing around in the registry and WITHOUT any third party software?I've been using 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on my desktop PC. I need to find a way to do this on my laptop without it.Here is an example of ungrouping so there is...
  10. Ungrouping items on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization