Windows 10: Ungrouping

Discus and support Ungrouping in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI, I have upgraded form W8 - W10 I use office 2013 I have always been able to move folders within a a folder to where I need them to be on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BevTalmadge, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Ungrouping

HI,

I have upgraded form W8 - W10

I use office 2013

I have always been able to move folders within a a folder to where I need them to be on my screen. I can then close down or even shut down and when I reopen the folder everything is where I put it.

Since the upgrade this is no longer the case and it is driving me mad. I have tried to ungroup but the ''NONE '' button is not there. As in Group by.... NONE

Can you please tell me what I need to do to resolve this.

Thank you

Bev

:)

BevTalmadge, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Ungroup sessions in the Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to ungroup the sessions for Antares app in the Taskbar, and keep all other apps grouped.

There is a setting we can change to ungroup the applications in the Taskbar. However, this will ungroup all the other applications in the Taskbar as well. You may want to try it and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Personalization and select
      Taskbar from the left pane.
    3. Select Never from the drop down for
      Combine taskbar buttons.

However, we always appreciate our customer’s feedback, and your feedback and suggestions are very important to us. Hence, I suggest you to provide your valuable feedback and ideas in our
    Feedback Hub, where our developers can look
    into the requests and constantly improve the features of Windows.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Ungroup sessions in the Taskbar

I would like to ungroup my Antares Sessions on the taskbar. only this one because I have Sessions A, B, C and D. I don't want to ungroup the other apps. please there should be a way to just ungroup individually on windows ten. it was possible in windows
    7. this is taking to much time to click the app to find each session. these are the only ones that I want ungrouped.

***Modified title from: IBM Session ungroup ***

Angie Fernandez (Fernandez_Angie), Jun 20, 2020
  4. Ungrouping

Ungrouping eMail in Window 10

I just was forced to update to Window 10. I cannot find the function to ungroup my email. It is very annoying. Windows 8.1 allowed for ungrouping and combining email. Does anyone know how this is accomplished in Windows 10? Thanks.

Robert W Stallings, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Ungrouping

1. Ungrouping - Similar Threads - Ungrouping

2. Ungrouping Office files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ungrouping Office files: Office or Win 11 like to group all files together by type on the taskbar. But I'm trying to figure out how to have the Win 11 taskbar show an excel file, followed by a Word doc, then another Excel file, etc. Is it possible to force Win 11 to "ungroup" or whatever its called...
  3. Ungrouping Office files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ungrouping Office files: Office or Win 11 like to group all files together by type on the taskbar. But I'm trying to figure out how to have the Win 11 taskbar show an excel file, followed by a Word doc, then another Excel file, etc. Is it possible to force Win 11 to "ungroup" or whatever its called...
  4. Option to UNGROUP the buttons, but HIDE the labels in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Option to UNGROUP the buttons, but HIDE the labels in the taskbar: Hello everyone! So far, we don't have an option in the Windows 11 taskbar settings to UNGROUP the buttons, but HIDE the labels in the taskbar, only to ungroup AND show labels. I don't understand why Microsoft does this kind of thing. First, they remove something important,...
  5. Option to UNGROUP the buttons, but HIDE the labels in the taskbar

Option to UNGROUP the buttons, but HIDE the labels in the taskbar: Hello everyone! So far, we don't have an option in the Windows 11 taskbar settings to UNGROUP the buttons, but HIDE the labels in the taskbar, only to ungroup AND show labels. I don't understand why Microsoft does this kind of thing. First, they remove something important,...
  6. Is there any way to ungroup task bar items in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to ungroup task bar items in Windows 11?: Hi - Is there any way to ungroup task bar items in Windows 11? Why would the functionality even be taken away? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-ungroup-task-bar-items-in/2f91eb09-148d-43bd-926c-14adf1e6296a
  7. Is there any way to ungroup task bar items in Windows 11?

Is there any way to ungroup task bar items in Windows 11?: Hi - Is there any way to ungroup task bar items in Windows 11? Why would the functionality even be taken away? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-ungroup-task-bar-items-in/2f91eb09-148d-43bd-926c-14adf1e6296a
  8. Taskbar apps don't group/ungroup

Taskbar apps don't group/ungroup: Hi, this is Windows 11 22H2 22621.2715.The taskbar settings for grouping/ungrouping icons don't work. I checked another computer with identical Win version and all the taskbar settings are working there. So it must be something wrong with my computer, ignoring the settings...
  9. Taskbar apps don't group/ungroup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar apps don't group/ungroup: Hi, this is Windows 11 22H2 22621.2715.The taskbar settings for grouping/ungrouping icons don't work. I checked another computer with identical Win version and all the taskbar settings are working there. So it must be something wrong with my computer, ignoring the settings...
  10. How to ungroup icons on the taskbar in Windows 11?

How to ungroup icons on the taskbar in Windows 11?: When I open multiple Word documents it gets stacked under 1 icon on the Windows taskbar. This is very annoying and a waste of my time. When I want to swich between documents I first have to click on the stack and then click the doc I want. So, I want to ungroup the icons and...