Windows 10: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION AS OCCURED

Discus and support UNHANDLED EXCEPTION AS OCCURED in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI I JUST BOUGHT A TRAIL CAM AND IM TRYING TO SET IT UP AND WHEN I TRY TO OPEN THE PROGRAM ON THE DISC IT COMES UP WITH UNHANDLED EXCEPTION HAS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by christine_53, Apr 8, 2019.

1. UNHANDLED EXCEPTION AS OCCURED

HI I JUST BOUGHT A TRAIL CAM AND IM TRYING TO SET IT UP AND WHEN I TRY TO OPEN THE PROGRAM ON THE DISC IT COMES UP WITH

UNHANDLED EXCEPTION HAS OCCURED IN YOUR APPLICATION

AND I HAVE THE CHOICE TO QUIT AND CLOSE IMIDIATELY OR CONTINUE AND IGNORE THE ERROR

WHAT DO I DO AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN PLEASE?

:)

christine_53, Apr 8, 2019

2. An Unhandled Win32 Exception occurred

not sure if this is the place to put this help me question

does anyone kno what kind of error this is..it pop up when i try to play power DVd or wmplayer

it would say "An unhandled win32 exception occured in powerdvd.exe[number]

that number changes everytime

what can i do to fix this problem *Bang Head :banghead:

thanks

supraznchnk, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Microsoft .Net Framework error "Unhandled exception has occured"

Hi Manas,

This error message "Unhandled exception has occured" can be received if the Microsoft .NET Framework component is not installed on your computer, outdated or if it is damaged. To sort this concern, kindly follow the steps provided by
    Pavan1709 on this
    link

For any other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Apr 8, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

UNHANDLED EXCEPTION AS OCCURED

unhandled exception has occurred in your application if you click continue the application will.......

Hello,

An unhandled exceptions occur in Windows if there are system components in your system that are damaged or corrupted. For us to isolate the issue in getting an unhandled exception error, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to the issue? If yes, what are they?
    • Are there other accounts in your device? If there are, does the error come up when you log in to them?
    • Are there third-party applications installed on your device?

For isolation purposes, we suggest that you start your PC in Safe Mode and see if the error appears when you log
    in. This is for us to see if the error is caused by a third-party application or by a system component.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

UNHANDLED EXCEPTION AS OCCURED

1. UNHANDLED EXCEPTION AS OCCURED - Similar Threads - UNHANDLED EXCEPTION OCCURED

2. Unhandled exception has occured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled exception has occured: Hi, an Unhandled exception has occured in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.External component has thrown an exception.This error keeps popping up on every login.Thanks...
  3. Unhandled exception has occured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unhandled exception has occured: Hi, an Unhandled exception has occured in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.External component has thrown an exception.This error keeps popping up on every login.Thanks...
  4. An unhandled win32 exception occurred in schost.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An unhandled win32 exception occurred in schost.exe: I updated recently and for some reason this error message popped up. I was not 100% what to do so I just closed the window when it showed up. Should I be concerned? Most of the online content I found is much older than windows 10. Some from 2008....
  5. An unhandled win32 exception occurred in schost.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An unhandled win32 exception occurred in schost.exe: I updated recently and for some reason this error message popped up. I was not 100% what to do so I just closed the window when it showed up. Should I be concerned? Most of the online content I found is much older than windows 10. Some from 2008....
  6. An unhandled win32 exception occurred in schost.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Unhandled exception has occurred in your application

in Windows 10 News
    Unhandled exception has occurred in your application: [ATTACH]If when you are trying to launch an application that was designed with Visual Studio or when you boot your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC and at the desktop you receive an error prompt with the message Unhandled exception has occurred in your application, then this post...
  8. An unhandled exception occurred in the application.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An unhandled exception occurred in the application.: ''An unhandled exception occurred in the application. If you click Continue, this error will be ignored and the application will continue. If you click Exit, the application will close immediately.'' I turned on my pc and this was one of the first things i saw, it also...
  9. unhandled exception has occurred in your application.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unhandled exception has occurred in your application.: Salam. This problem is very frustrating everytime I access Google but not happens on Firefox. When I access Google on address bar this dialog pops up and the website appearance became strange, not like the usual. I already reset the Chrome browser to its default settings and...
  10. An unhandled exception ('System.TypeInitializationException') occured in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    An unhandled exception ('System.TypeInitializationException') occured in...: Hello, I every time I boot up my PC I get the two errors shown in the picture. I found an article here how to solve this but It didn't help much. Any suggestion what this is? [ATTACH] Thank you for your time...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth settings windows10 unhandled win32 exception [5200]

2. Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

3. unhandled exceptions

4. unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit the application will close immediately