Windows 10: Unhandled Exception Error 56

Discus and support Unhandled Exception Error 56 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem that is really bugging me, and I was hoping somebody might have seen something similar before. I have an old program (2008)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KP_59, Jul 25, 2019.

1. KP_59 Win User

Unhandled Exception Error 56

Hi

I have a problem that is really bugging me, and I was hoping somebody might have seen something similar before.

I have an old program (2008) that runs fine on a Windows 7 laptop and on a Windows 10 desktop.

I am trying to use it on a different laptop (Windows 7 or Windows 10) in case the old laptop dies. However, on both these 'new' laptops, when the program attempts to start, I immediately get the message:

"Unhandled Exception Error 56".

All settings within the program itself are the same, so I think the problem must be in some setting withing the operating system environment.

I would appreciate any ideas you might have as to what I could check.

Thanks!

:)

KP_59, Jul 25, 2019

2. Unhandled exception in F12Script.dll

Hi,

I am developing an application in VS2015 and I have recently upgraded to windows 10. Now every time I start the application using Internet explorer and try to view the Developer tools I get an exception: "An unhandled exception ('object Object') occurred
    in iexplorer.exe" and a list of available debuggers.

After I choose VS2015 I can see what the error is: "Unhandled exception at line 57, column 72496 in res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\F12\F12Script.dll/23/pluginhost/plugin.f12.js 0x800a139e - JavaScript

runtime error: [object Object]"

What was different on Windows7 that I was not getting this error? Is this error an Internet Explorer error or Visual Studio error

Dan_Schaeffler, Jul 25, 2019
  3. An Unhandled Win32 Exception occurred

not sure if this is the place to put this help me question

does anyone kno what kind of error this is..it pop up when i try to play power DVd or wmplayer

it would say "An unhandled win32 exception occured in powerdvd.exe[number]

that number changes everytime

what can i do to fix this problem *Bang Head :banghead:

thanks

supraznchnk, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Unhandled Exception Error 56

Unhandled Exception error

I downloaded a program from work and attempted to let it run. After it started I received an unhandled exception error followed by unable to write data to the transport connection: an established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
    Now when I try it today I am getting another unhandled exception followed by remote server returned an errorUnhandled Exception Error 56 :(553) file name not allowed. I have no idea how to resolve this issue but I really need this program to operate correctly for my job.

BeverlyWinkler, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Unhandled Exception Error 56

1. Unhandled Exception Error 56 - Similar Threads - Unhandled Exception Error

2. Unhandled exception in script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled exception in script: I receive this error every time i turn on my pc and it disconnects me from the Wi-Fi I use the most recently updated windows 11.Failed to excecute script 'main' due to unhandled exception: HTTPSConnectionPoolhost=api.mixpanel.com'port=443;Max retries exceeded with url;/track...
  3. .net framework unhandled exception error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .net framework unhandled exception error.: Hey! I'm getting an "unhandled exception han occured in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately" after booting my laptop. I have checked to see if...
  4. Unhandled exception

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unhandled exception: Can anyone explain me how to resolve the unhandled exception problem while opening gta vice city .This unhandled exception error occurs only when i try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhandled-exception/8c2e5ea7-386c-4b2d-b9ff-081a331800ba
  5. Unhandled Exception

Unhandled Exception: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize --->...
  6. Microsoft.net framework unhandled exception error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft.net framework unhandled exception error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/R3V3R53_R34P3R [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/giu094/microsoftnet_framework_unhandled_exception_error/
  7. Unhandled Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unhandled Exception: I keep having an "Unhandled Exception" error as well as ".NET Framework" popup when launching Bobs Track Builder on Steam. I had no issues running the software first time, but ever since I added a specific XPack (user created models/textures for building track objects) it...
  8. Microsoft.NET Framework error, unhandled exception

Microsoft.NET Framework error, unhandled exception: I dowloaded batman arkham asylum (game of the year edition) from epic games. When I run the game, it shows that some unhandled exception has occured and asks if I want to continue or quit. If I continue, the game crashes in the startup menu itself and I cannot start the game....
  9. microsoft.net framework unhandled exception error

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft.net framework unhandled exception error: Whenever I start my computer I receive an error. I do not understand the instructions given in the window. I have tried restoring to a previous point and uninstalling Microsoft updates but nothing stops this from popping up. Can anyone recommend a fix for a non-tech...
  10. unhandled exception error message

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    unhandled exception error message: I recently installed an app, Kingdom Media Center. I have it installed on several systems, but on 3, one desktop, and two laptops, where I get this error message about an "unhandled exception" and in the details it goes through this lengthy explanation that ends with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unhandled exception