Windows 10: unhandled exception error message

Discus and support unhandled exception error message in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently installed an app, Kingdom Media Center. I have it installed on several systems, but on 3, one desktop, and two laptops, where I get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by djbillyd, Mar 12, 2016.

1. djbillyd Win User

unhandled exception error message

I recently installed an app, Kingdom Media Center. I have it installed on several systems, but on 3, one desktop, and two laptops, where I get this error message about an "unhandled exception" and in the details it goes through this lengthy explanation that ends with something about JIT, just in time, in the debugger. It also refers to the .NET Framework application. It gives two options: "Continue", and "Quit". Quit does exactly that..., QUIT. Continue, however, sometimes opens the app, and at other times, it "thinks" about it, but never opens. Don't know what to do with this. I've made registry adjustments, as suggested on "answers-Microsoft.com" to no avail. Uninstalled/reinstalled numerous times..., nothing.

:)

djbillyd, Mar 12, 2016

2. I am getting an 'Unhandled Exception' when I am using a transcription program through Pearson Mededocs for school in Windows 10

<original title: Unhandled exception>

I a getting an 'Unhandled Exception' when I am using a transcription program through Pearson Mededocs for school. This program opens a separate Word document. Each time a document is opened this 'Unhandled Exception' comes up but normally if you click continue
    it will open. Now when I click continue it does nothing. I am unable to log into the program, the same error message comes up. I have restarted my computer but nothing.

JanetRivera_881, Mar 12, 2016
  3. Unhandled exception error message "System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly" on Start Up of Windows 10 computer.

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. Firstly, apologies for my lack of description...I accidentally posted after pasting without writing my problem.

Yes this is a message I am receiving on startup for Windows 10.

I (reluctantly) upgraded from Windows 7 as it wasn't allowing me to install windows updates anymore. After upgrading, everything seemed quite smooth until I tried to launch a couple of games from Steam which didn't work at all. After constant driver updates,
    re-installation of programs, adjusting graphics and running different compatibility tests, I still had no luck.

I then decided to clean install Windows 10, assuming that there were some left over Windows 7 files that might be conflicting. All seemed fine for about 24 hours until that message started showing on start up.

I am not an expert on P.Cs or Windows but I do know my way around more than your average user. However, I have searched the web trying to figure out JIT debugging and can't understand how to do it at all. There doesn't seem to be any detailed instructions
    on what to click and where to find it.

In addition to all this, some of my Steam games are having the same problem as before. The game opens and you can hear it but the image is black. The only way to get out is to 'ctrl alt del' or force a windowed version of the game. I am seriously considering
    starting fresh with Windows 7 again.

Buckle Up Andy, Mar 12, 2016
Thema:

unhandled exception error message

1. unhandled exception error message - Similar Threads - unhandled exception error

2. Unhandled exception in script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled exception in script: I receive this error every time i turn on my pc and it disconnects me from the Wi-Fi I use the most recently updated windows 11.Failed to excecute script 'main' due to unhandled exception: HTTPSConnectionPoolhost=api.mixpanel.com'port=443;Max retries exceeded with url;/track...
  3. .net framework unhandled exception error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .net framework unhandled exception error.: Hey! I'm getting an "unhandled exception han occured in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately" after booting my laptop. I have checked to see if...
  4. Unhandled exception

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unhandled exception: Can anyone explain me how to resolve the unhandled exception problem while opening gta vice city .This unhandled exception error occurs only when i try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhandled-exception/8c2e5ea7-386c-4b2d-b9ff-081a331800ba
  5. Unhandled Exception

Unhandled Exception: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize --->...
  6. Microsoft.net framework unhandled exception error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft.net framework unhandled exception error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/R3V3R53_R34P3R [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/giu094/microsoftnet_framework_unhandled_exception_error/
  7. Unhandled Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unhandled Exception: I keep having an "Unhandled Exception" error as well as ".NET Framework" popup when launching Bobs Track Builder on Steam. I had no issues running the software first time, but ever since I added a specific XPack (user created models/textures for building track objects) it...
  8. Microsoft.NET Framework error, unhandled exception

Microsoft.NET Framework error, unhandled exception: I dowloaded batman arkham asylum (game of the year edition) from epic games. When I run the game, it shows that some unhandled exception has occured and asks if I want to continue or quit. If I continue, the game crashes in the startup menu itself and I cannot start the game....
  9. Unhandled Exception Error 56

Unhandled Exception Error 56: Hi I have a problem that is really bugging me, and I was hoping somebody might have seen something similar before. I have an old program (2008) that runs fine on a Windows 7 laptop and on a Windows 10 desktop. I am trying to use it on a different laptop (Windows 7 or...
  10. microsoft.net framework unhandled exception error

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft.net framework unhandled exception error: Whenever I start my computer I receive an error. I do not understand the instructions given in the window. I have tried restoring to a previous point and uninstalling Microsoft updates but nothing stops this from popping up. Can anyone recommend a fix for a non-tech...