Windows 10: unhandled exception in host library

Discus and support unhandled exception in host library in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when the pc starts up it shows me this eror messages[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MonaAli2, Oct 9, 2019.

1. MonaAli2 Win User

unhandled exception in host library

when the pc starts up it shows me this eror messages unhandled exception in host library 2c25e467-83fc-4a58-9df8-6d92abbf3c51?upload=true.png

:)

MonaAli2, Oct 9, 2019

2. Unhandled Exception error

I downloaded a program from work and attempted to let it run. After it started I received an unhandled exception error followed by unable to write data to the transport connection: an established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
    Now when I try it today I am getting another unhandled exception followed by remote server returned an errorunhandled exception in host library :(553) file name not allowed. I have no idea how to resolve this issue but I really need this program to operate correctly for my job.

BeverlyWinkler, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Unhandled exception in F12Script.dll

Hi,

I am developing an application in VS2015 and I have recently upgraded to windows 10. Now every time I start the application using Internet explorer and try to view the Developer tools I get an exception: "An unhandled exception ('object Object') occurred
    in iexplorer.exe" and a list of available debuggers.

After I choose VS2015 I can see what the error is: "Unhandled exception at line 57, column 72496 in res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\F12\F12Script.dll/23/pluginhost/plugin.f12.js 0x800a139e - JavaScript

runtime error: [object Object]"

What was different on Windows7 that I was not getting this error? Is this error an Internet Explorer error or Visual Studio error

Dan_Schaeffler, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Getting a Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception on Application Windows 10

Hi Steven,

It is possible that the error Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception on Application is can be due to virus or malware. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article:
    Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    and you may also perform a clean boot to remove software conflicts by clicking on this

link

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. unhandled exception in host library - Similar Threads - unhandled exception host

2. Unhandled exception in script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled exception in script: I receive this error every time i turn on my pc and it disconnects me from the Wi-Fi I use the most recently updated windows 11.Failed to excecute script 'main' due to unhandled exception: HTTPSConnectionPoolhost=api.mixpanel.com'port=443;Max retries exceeded with url;/track...
  3. Unhandled exception in script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unhandled exception in script: I receive this error every time i turn on my pc and it disconnects me from the Wi-Fi I use the most recently updated windows 11.Failed to excecute script 'main' due to unhandled exception: HTTPSConnectionPoolhost=api.mixpanel.com'port=443;Max retries exceeded with url;/track...
  4. Unhandled exception

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unhandled exception: Can anyone explain me how to resolve the unhandled exception problem while opening gta vice city .This unhandled exception error occurs only when i try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhandled-exception/8c2e5ea7-386c-4b2d-b9ff-081a331800ba
  5. Unhandled Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unhandled Exception: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize --->...
  6. Unhandled Exception

Unhandled Exception: I keep having an "Unhandled Exception" error as well as ".NET Framework" popup when launching Bobs Track Builder on Steam. I had no issues running the software first time, but ever since I added a specific XPack (user created models/textures for building track objects) it...
  7. .Net unhandled exception

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .Net unhandled exception: I am getting this error when trying to update an application using a domain user account. I don't get this error if I use an admin account. I am assuming a group policy is blocking the path but I don't know which one. The user have modify rights to the program folder....
  8. Unhandled exception in firefox.exe

Unhandled exception in firefox.exe: I have some problem my laptop.please help me? this problem.How to solve this problem?[ATTACH] * Original title: Problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhandled-exception-in-firefoxexe/710c2fd7-dfbd-4929-9767-a0e8ecc78875
  9. Unhandled exception in Host Library (thread1408)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unhandled exception in Host Library (thread1408): I keep getting an error on startup titled "Fatal Error (5.70.025.110, 17.03.19)" see attached image below. How can I determine what software is causing this issue? If I interpret the title it might have happened during the shutdown cycle "17.03.19" which was yesterday in...
  10. UNHANDLED EXCEPTION AS OCCURED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNHANDLED EXCEPTION AS OCCURED: HI I JUST BOUGHT A TRAIL CAM AND IM TRYING TO SET IT UP AND WHEN I TRY TO OPEN THE PROGRAM ON THE DISC IT COMES UP WITH UNHANDLED EXCEPTION HAS OCCURED IN YOUR APPLICATION AND I HAVE THE CHOICE TO QUIT AND CLOSE IMIDIATELY OR CONTINUE AND IGNORE THE ERROR WHAT DO I...