Windows 10: Unhandled exception

Discus and support Unhandled exception in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can anyone explain me how to resolve the unhandled exception problem while opening gta vice city .This unhandled exception error occurs only when i try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnandhakrishnanR, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Unhandled exception

Can anyone explain me how to resolve the unhandled exception problem while opening gta vice city .This unhandled exception error occurs only when i try to open it

:)

AnandhakrishnanR, Jul 19, 2020

2. Unhandled exception in F12Script.dll

Hi,

I am developing an application in VS2015 and I have recently upgraded to windows 10. Now every time I start the application using Internet explorer and try to view the Developer tools I get an exception: "An unhandled exception ('object Object') occurred
    in iexplorer.exe" and a list of available debuggers.

After I choose VS2015 I can see what the error is: "Unhandled exception at line 57, column 72496 in res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\F12\F12Script.dll/23/pluginhost/plugin.f12.js 0x800a139e - JavaScript

runtime error: [object Object]"

What was different on Windows7 that I was not getting this error? Is this error an Internet Explorer error or Visual Studio error

Dan_Schaeffler, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Getting a Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception on Application Windows 10

Hi Steven,

It is possible that the error Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception on Application is can be due to virus or malware. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article:
    Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    and you may also perform a clean boot to remove software conflicts by clicking on this

link

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Unhandled exception

An Unhandled Win32 Exception occurred

not sure if this is the place to put this help me question

does anyone kno what kind of error this is..it pop up when i try to play power DVd or wmplayer

it would say "An unhandled win32 exception occured in powerdvd.exe[number]

that number changes everytime

what can i do to fix this problem *Bang Head :banghead:

thanks

supraznchnk, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Unhandled exception

1. Unhandled exception - Similar Threads - Unhandled exception

2. Unhandled Exception has Occurred in Microsoft .NET Framework Input string was not in a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled Exception has Occurred in Microsoft .NET Framework Input string was not in a...: I am taking this error for a gameSee the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at...
  3. Unhandled Exception has Occurred in Microsoft .NET Framework Input string was not in a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unhandled Exception has Occurred in Microsoft .NET Framework Input string was not in a...: I am taking this error for a gameSee the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at...
  4. Unhandled exception crashes on games and Bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled exception crashes on games and Bsod: ryzen 5 7600xROG Strix b650-a-gaming moboROG strix 4070ti 32gb kingston fury ddr5 6000mhzi am getting crashes at complete random interverals only on games and each one says unhandled exeption that then cause BSOD also unhandled exeption.i've reinstalled every driver on my pc,...
  5. Unhandled exception crashes on games and Bsod

Unhandled exception crashes on games and Bsod: ryzen 5 7600xROG Strix b650-a-gaming moboROG strix 4070ti 32gb kingston fury ddr5 6000mhzi am getting crashes at complete random interverals only on games and each one says unhandled exeption that then cause BSOD also unhandled exeption.i've reinstalled every driver on my pc,...
  6. Receiving "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" error for Microsoft .NET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" error for Microsoft .NET...: The message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" appears along with the following beneath "Exception Text": System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  7. Receiving "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" error for Microsoft .NET...

Receiving "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" error for Microsoft .NET...: The message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" appears along with the following beneath "Exception Text": System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  8. Receiving "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" error for Microsoft .NET...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address...: After Factory resetting my Pc I've Had some problems with Fortnite. This problem only occurs when trying to join tournament matches in the game and not regular matches. The following Error message gets pasted in my Clipboard:Fatal error! Unhandled Exception:...
  10. Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address...

Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address...: After Factory resetting my Pc I've Had some problems with Fortnite. This problem only occurs when trying to join tournament matches in the game and not regular matches. The following Error message gets pasted in my Clipboard:Fatal error! Unhandled Exception:...