Windows 10: Unhandled exceptions in taskhostw started after installing VS2019

Discus and support Unhandled exceptions in taskhostw started after installing VS2019 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After installing VS2019, I've started getting unhandled exception errors from taskhostw.exe (roughly one/hour) [ATTACH] I've disabled JIT debugging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marco Dalla Gasperina, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Unhandled exceptions in taskhostw started after installing VS2019

After installing VS2019, I've started getting unhandled exception errors from taskhostw.exe (roughly one/hour)

Unhandled exceptions in taskhostw started after installing VS2019 bbb40d1f-fdc9-4f14-91f3-bd66ce15ff3c?upload=true.png

I've disabled JIT debugging but enabling it doesn't matter. I don't know if it's related to VS2019, only that it is coincident.

My Windows version is 10.0.18362.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Marco

:)

Marco Dalla Gasperina, Aug 21, 2019

2. Unhandled exception in F12Script.dll

Hi,

I am developing an application in VS2015 and I have recently upgraded to windows 10. Now every time I start the application using Internet explorer and try to view the Developer tools I get an exception: "An unhandled exception ('object Object') occurred
    in iexplorer.exe" and a list of available debuggers.

After I choose VS2015 I can see what the error is: "Unhandled exception at line 57, column 72496 in res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\F12\F12Script.dll/23/pluginhost/plugin.f12.js 0x800a139e - JavaScript

runtime error: [object Object]"

What was different on Windows7 that I was not getting this error? Is this error an Internet Explorer error or Visual Studio error

Dan_Schaeffler, Aug 21, 2019
  3. ajball Win User
    Unhandled Win32 exception launching Communication Centre

I'm getting an unhandled Win32 exception when I launch Communication Centre from PC Suite. I installed the latest version of PC Suite and it connects to the phone just fine (E51 on USB cable). Inbox messages show in the main PC Suite window, but when I click
    either the messaging or contacts icons to start Communication Centre 2.0 it fails with an unhandled Win32 exception.

I have uninstalled all Nokia apps and reinstalled from a fresh download of PC Suite, and I get the same error.

Any suggestions?

ajball, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Unhandled exceptions in taskhostw started after installing VS2019

Unhandlled Exception error at the start-up for .NET Framework

Hi, i have successfully upgraded windows 10

its amazing but while starting am getting error message as unhandlled exception for .NET framework.

if I click quit, it wont appear again but if I click continue, it appears again.

please suggest.

thanks

regards

Nikhil

Nikhil Nanivdekar, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Unhandled exceptions in taskhostw started after installing VS2019

1. Unhandled exceptions in taskhostw started after installing VS2019 - Similar Threads - Unhandled exceptions taskhostw

2. Unhandled exception in script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled exception in script: I receive this error every time i turn on my pc and it disconnects me from the Wi-Fi I use the most recently updated windows 11.Failed to excecute script 'main' due to unhandled exception: HTTPSConnectionPoolhost=api.mixpanel.com'port=443;Max retries exceeded with url;/track...
  3. Unhandled exception in script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unhandled exception in script: I receive this error every time i turn on my pc and it disconnects me from the Wi-Fi I use the most recently updated windows 11.Failed to excecute script 'main' due to unhandled exception: HTTPSConnectionPoolhost=api.mixpanel.com'port=443;Max retries exceeded with url;/track...
  4. Unhandled Exception - help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unhandled Exception - help: I get the following exception when I start my computer. What does it mean and can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhandled-exception-help/871e61cf-9175-4b23-b6e7-3f9970fbb500
  5. Unhandled exception

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unhandled exception: Can anyone explain me how to resolve the unhandled exception problem while opening gta vice city .This unhandled exception error occurs only when i try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhandled-exception/8c2e5ea7-386c-4b2d-b9ff-081a331800ba
  6. Unhandled Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unhandled Exception: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize --->...
  7. Unhandled Exception

Unhandled Exception: I keep having an "Unhandled Exception" error as well as ".NET Framework" popup when launching Bobs Track Builder on Steam. I had no issues running the software first time, but ever since I added a specific XPack (user created models/textures for building track objects) it...
  8. .Net unhandled exception

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .Net unhandled exception: I am getting this error when trying to update an application using a domain user account. I don't get this error if I use an admin account. I am assuming a group policy is blocking the path but I don't know which one. The user have modify rights to the program folder....
  9. Unhandled exception in firefox.exe

Unhandled exception in firefox.exe: I have some problem my laptop.please help me? this problem.How to solve this problem?[ATTACH] * Original title: Problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhandled-exception-in-firefoxexe/710c2fd7-dfbd-4929-9767-a0e8ecc78875
  10. UNHANDLED EXCEPTION AS OCCURED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNHANDLED EXCEPTION AS OCCURED: HI I JUST BOUGHT A TRAIL CAM AND IM TRYING TO SET IT UP AND WHEN I TRY TO OPEN THE PROGRAM ON THE DISC IT COMES UP WITH UNHANDLED EXCEPTION HAS OCCURED IN YOUR APPLICATION AND I HAVE THE CHOICE TO QUIT AND CLOSE IMIDIATELY OR CONTINUE AND IGNORE THE ERROR WHAT DO I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. An Unhandled win32 exception occured in [27188] taskhostw.exe