Windows 10: Unhealthy Data inserted into clipboard

Discus and support Unhealthy Data inserted into clipboard in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Title pretty much says it, I use MS Paint, and it can't CTRL + V, it knows I'm pasting, but it said something about unhealthy data. I use CTRL + V in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Errorname404, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Unhealthy Data inserted into clipboard

Title pretty much says it, I use MS Paint, and it can't CTRL + V, it knows I'm pasting, but it said something about unhealthy data.

I use CTRL + V in video games, maybe that's why?

:)

Errorname404, Nov 12, 2018
  2. tcebob Win User

Inserting text with hotkey saves it to clipboard

Unhealthy Data inserted into clipboard [​IMG]

I use Hotkeyp for hotkeys. Here's a shot of the setup window. To my knowledge no copy action is done by the program unless I specify it in the Macro Parameters slot. I tried with Autohotkey and the results are the same. I do have MS Office installed but not running constantly.

I use a desktop gadget (Clipboarder) which displays previous clips. Each can be dismissed with a mouse click and that's what I'm doing. It's a potential security problem if personal data are saved to the clipboard every time they are invoked.

In Windows a second inserted item doesn't replace the first (saved) one, so Ctl-V will still insert the first item.

tcebob, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Shutdown message large amount of data on clipboard but I haven't used clipboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.
    We acknowledge your issue with clip board memory .

Are you using mail app or Outlook from office suite for mails?

When you copy or cut or move data, it is held temporarily in an invisible portion of memory. This is called as the ClipBoard. The clipboard enables applications to transfer data or between applications or within an application

Refer to the suggestion by Ronnie Vernon from the following link and check if it helps.

How to change the size of the Clipboard

Reply us back with the above information to assist you better.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Unhealthy Data inserted into clipboard

clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Unhealthy Data inserted into clipboard

1. Unhealthy Data inserted into clipboard - Similar Threads - Unhealthy Data inserted

2. The Information on the Clipboard cant be inserted into Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Information on the Clipboard cant be inserted into Paint: When I try to paste a PrntScr ; Snagit or Snippet object from my clipboard into paint, I get this error message: "The Information on the Clipboard can't be inserted into Paint". This has never happened on my systeme before. I have tried the following; and each of the attempts...
  3. The Information on the Clipboard cant be inserted into Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Information on the Clipboard cant be inserted into Paint: When I try to paste a PrntScr ; Snagit or Snippet object from my clipboard into paint, I get this error message: "The Information on the Clipboard can't be inserted into Paint". This has never happened on my systeme before. I have tried the following; and each of the attempts...
  4. CLIPBOARD DATA RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CLIPBOARD DATA RECOVERY: How could I recover my clipboard data if I had switched off the system accidentally without saving it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-data-recovery/6ba7a99b-1f78-438d-8933-8bb36d6b36fb
  5. Copying waveform data to clipboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copying waveform data to clipboard?: Hello, This question is in regards to the Windows Clipboard: I remember using generic audio recorders like Sound Recorder and copying waveform audio data orsounds, if you don't understand me, and then pasting them into OpenMPT the software I use to compose my music....
  6. Clipboard & Data Consumption in a Particular Session

Clipboard & Data Consumption in a Particular Session: Hi All, I miss two important feature in XP, which was not carry forwarded. I love couple of wonderful features in Windows XP, which am missing now. 1 When ever i connect to internet in a session, if i click the Wifi internet Access option, WindowsXP shows me Quantum of...
  7. Lost Clipboard DATA

Lost Clipboard DATA: Hello, I had just attempted to transfer 15GB of photos and videos files from my Android Google Pixel 3 phone to my Dell laptop via USB-C. After the transfer multiple video files said "Cannot Render File" when I attempted to open them. I entered the hotkey Ctrl+Z believing...
  8. Where is the data stored for the new Clipboard?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is the data stored for the new Clipboard?: I have been trying for a while now to locate where these items are being stored with no luck. Thanks in advance for your help! Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 151663
  9. Inserting text with hotkey saves it to clipboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Inserting text with hotkey saves it to clipboard: I have some info assigned to hotkeys. When I enter into a form the string is also saved to the clipboard. How can I prevent this? 114471
  10. Clear Clipboard Data in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Clipboard Data in Windows 10: How to: Clear Clipboard Data in Windows 10 How to Clear Clipboard Data in Windows 10 Copy paste its something we all do, probably multiple times a day. But what do you do if you need to copy the same few things again and again? How do you copy content across your...