Windows 10: Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

Discus and support Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, in Windows 8.1 there was an option to "show icon and notifications" for the icons that were hidden by the upward pointing arrow. I cannot seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kcer, Apr 14, 2016.

1. kcer Win User

Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

Hi, in Windows 8.1 there was an option to "show icon and notifications" for the icons that were hidden by the upward pointing arrow. I cannot seem to find this option in Windows 10, is there any way to set it so more of my icons can be seen right on the bottom right area of the taskbar?

:)

2. Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen

In the bottom right corner of my screen, there's an small white box that acts strange. I clicked a few times and the box disappeared. However, the area become insensitive as if i want to scroll or click
    at that part, it not functioning. So, every time this white box appeared, i need to restart my laptop. Could someone solve my problem?

Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar [​IMG]

zairi_azri, Apr 14, 2016
  3. Brad Cade Win User
    Icons are in the bottom right of my screen but the window isn't showing.

I don't know how but this issue has been fixed, it kind of just went away? Anyway if this happened again I will be sure to ask again,

Thanks Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar :)

Brad Cade, Apr 14, 2016
  4. Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

paulsalter, Apr 14, 2016
Thema:

Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

1. Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar - Similar Threads - Unhiding icons bottom

2. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  3. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  4. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Taskbar will not unhide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar will not unhide: I like to keep my taskbar in the auto-hide mode but in the past few months, I have been facing an issue where the taskbar will not unhide when any application is open. When I am on my desktop and I drag my mouse to the bottom, the taskbar pops up as normal but if I do the...
  6. Taskbar will not unhide

Taskbar will not unhide: I like to keep my taskbar in the auto-hide mode but in the past few months, I have been facing an issue where the taskbar will not unhide when any application is open. When I am on my desktop and I drag my mouse to the bottom, the taskbar pops up as normal but if I do the...
  7. Taskbar will not unhide

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Taskbar won't unhide when cursor is at the bottom on Maximized window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar won't unhide when cursor is at the bottom on Maximized window: Hi there! As the title suggests, when I have a maximized window like chrome, discord, spotify, software I'm working with, etc...the taskbar WON'T unhide when I bring my mouse cursor to the bottom. It does it, only if the window is not maximized. I can't work like this, my...
  9. Taskbar won't unhide when cursor is at the bottom on Maximized window

Taskbar won't unhide when cursor is at the bottom on Maximized window: Hi there! As the title suggests, when I have a maximized window like chrome, discord, spotify, software I'm working with, etc...the taskbar WON'T unhide when I bring my mouse cursor to the bottom. It does it, only if the window is not maximized. I can't work like this, my...
  10. Bottom Area with Taskbar is Flickering Glitching and Hiding the Bottom Area on Asus X540YA...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bottom Area with Taskbar is Flickering Glitching and Hiding the Bottom Area on Asus X540YA...: Bottom Area with Taskbar is Flickering Glitching and Hiding the Bottom Area on Asus X540YA E1-600 Laptop. How can I Fix these issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bottom-area-with-taskbar-is-flickering-glitching/1a90ddec-b83d-4e9c-8567-cbe03ee3a16d