Windows 10: Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

Discus and support Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, in Windows 8.1 there was an option to "show icon and notifications" for the icons that were hidden by the upward pointing arrow. I cannot seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kcer, Apr 14, 2016.

1. kcer Win User

Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

Hi, in Windows 8.1 there was an option to "show icon and notifications" for the icons that were hidden by the upward pointing arrow. I cannot seem to find this option in Windows 10, is there any way to set it so more of my icons can be seen right on the bottom right area of the taskbar?

:)

2. Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen

In the bottom right corner of my screen, there's an small white box that acts strange. I clicked a few times and the box disappeared. However, the area become insensitive as if i want to scroll or click
    at that part, it not functioning. So, every time this white box appeared, i need to restart my laptop. Could someone solve my problem?

Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar [​IMG]

zairi_azri, Apr 14, 2016
  3. Brad Cade Win User
    Icons are in the bottom right of my screen but the window isn't showing.

I don't know how but this issue has been fixed, it kind of just went away? Anyway if this happened again I will be sure to ask again,

Thanks Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar :)

Brad Cade, Apr 14, 2016
  4. Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

paulsalter, Apr 14, 2016
Thema:

Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

1. Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar - Similar Threads - Unhiding icons bottom

2. toggle to switch taskbar location from bottom to right and back

in Windows 10 Support
    toggle to switch taskbar location from bottom to right and back: I know how to do it in several steps, but it would be ideal if it could be achieved by a hotkey or a batchfile. Do either exist ? 128451
  3. Bottom right cornor notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bottom right cornor notifications: These things are soooo darned annoying, I've looked everywhere I can think of but I can't find a button that turns them off. I have a Dell G7 7588, windows 10. The notifications are just random ads or whatever happens to pop up on my email inbox at the time. I'd reallllly...
  4. Windows icons flickering and also bottom taskbar

Windows icons flickering and also bottom taskbar: Hello, Few months ago I noticed that from time to time my taskbar icons blink. It's like refreshing. This happens at random times, when I surf web or browse files. It's just quickly blinks. Often during the blink there is also spinning mouse circle appears for a 1 second....
  5. Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner

Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner: I recently upgraded to window 10 and something really annoys me. In the bottom right corner of my screen, there is a arrow that when clicked, pulls out a taskbar that gives my 4 buttons to press that change my power settings. Auto, Performance, Powersaving and Away mode....
  6. Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen: I apologize if this was asked by someone else. In the bottom right corner of my screen, there's an area that acts strange. I first noticed it when I was playing WoW. When my cursor went into that area in the game, it changed from looking like the WoW hand to looking like...
  7. ICONS at the bottom

in Windows 10 Support
    ICONS at the bottom: Just can't get these back. At the bottom of screen I login to yahoo mess. and it puts a icon at the bottom of screen. Well I used to have a icon that stayed there that was PC and one that said my name and had files in it. Win did a download update and they are gone now the...
  8. Can't right click taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't right click taskbar icons: I can't right click taskbar apps, left click works as it should but not the right click. Also left clicking start button won't open start menu, right click works on this one as it works on other system icons (volume, network, clock and notification) but not the left click....
  9. How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?: [img] so basically when theres a bunch of icons on the bottom right. it creates this up arrow with the rest of the icons.. i dont want this. i want them all to be in the bottom right and NO i dont want to drag the icon into the task bar everytime. any ideas? 85633
  10. The sound icon missing from bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    The sound icon missing from bottom right of screen: As you can see from the title the sound icon is missing from the bottom right of the screen, this is a big problem because I need to go to my sound mixer quite often to turn different applications down. I have looked at this online but the fixes that worked for them didn't...