Windows 10: Unicode Hindi

Discus and support Unicode Hindi in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There is no option for the question mark symbol when we type by switching to the keyboard to Unicode Hindi. Every time I have to type the symbol then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AISHWARJKUMAR, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Unicode Hindi

There is no option for the question mark symbol when we type by switching to the keyboard to Unicode Hindi. Every time I have to type the symbol then I have to switch to the English option. I was wondering if either the option of the symbol could be added any other alternative could be suggested which can be applied as a short cut.

Many thanks.

Aishwarj

:)

AISHWARJKUMAR, Aug 26, 2018
  2. P1J
    P1J Win User

Unicode Support in Regional Languages (Hindi)

Hi,

On my HTC Touch, WM6.1, I have tried to use Hindi Devnagri script many a times but the browser doesn't render Hindi based sites though the phone seems to Support Unicode. There was a suggestion on a website some months ago to copy mangal (or any
    other unicode font) to fonts folder on mobile.. I did that but then the phone considers that font as some System font and changes a lot many interfaces (menu/programs) to gibberish without displaying correction.

Can you help me with how can I see unicode websites on my phone ?

thanks

3. Need Hindi (Unicode) font visible in windows phone 7

Dear Windows Team,

I have windows phone 7 with Updated version, m facing problem while opening indian websites like( Hindi News, Latest News in Hindi, Breaking News, हिन्दी समाचार | Latest Marathi News | Live Maharashtra, Mumbai & Pune News | ताज्या मराठी बातम्या लाइव | Marathi Newspaper | Marathi Samachar| Lokmat.com) these all website build with UNICODE Font format language Hindi.

kindly suggest further

Ankush Ambhore, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Unicode Hindi

MaryAliceC, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Unicode Hindi

1. Unicode Hindi - Similar Threads - Unicode Hindi

2. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  3. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  4. How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt: Hello Microsoft Support,We are facing an issue when using bcp.exe command on Windows server to bulk load data to SQL Server. The BCP command is not working when the file name contains non-english characters. We wanted to enable Unicode support for command line and so we...
  5. How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt

How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt: Hello Microsoft Support,We are facing an issue when using bcp.exe command on Windows server to bulk load data to SQL Server. The BCP command is not working when the file name contains non-english characters. We wanted to enable Unicode support for command line and so we...
  6. Are Alt Codes and Unicode universal or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Alt Codes and Unicode universal or not?: I have been finding really inconsistent information most of which is a decade old.I am having a really difficult time trying to type "special" characters. The obvious solution to me is to use Alt Codes or Unicode. However from application to application I get inconstant...
  7. Are Alt Codes and Unicode universal or not?

Are Alt Codes and Unicode universal or not?: I have been finding really inconsistent information most of which is a decade old.I am having a really difficult time trying to type "special" characters. The obvious solution to me is to use Alt Codes or Unicode. However from application to application I get inconstant...
  8. problem with non-unicode telugu fonts after latest microsoft windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with non-unicode telugu fonts after latest microsoft windows 11 update: In the recent update to Windows 11, non-unicode fonts are not working. Not only telugu fonts, but even non-unicode English fonts are completely not working at all in my Windows 11, and I tried some software, like Photoshop, to use unicode fonts at this time, but it also did...
  9. problem with non-unicode telugu fonts after latest microsoft windows 11 update

problem with non-unicode telugu fonts after latest microsoft windows 11 update: In the recent update to Windows 11, non-unicode fonts are not working. Not only telugu fonts, but even non-unicode English fonts are completely not working at all in my Windows 11, and I tried some software, like Photoshop, to use unicode fonts at this time, but it also did...
  10. problem with non-unicode telugu fonts after latest microsoft windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade