Windows 10: Unicode Marathi fonts

Discus and support Unicode Marathi fonts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am a writer, and have 6 books in Marathi language authored by me. I have been using Unicode Marathi phonetic keyboard for writing since last 12... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by #Vijay Diwan, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Unicode Marathi fonts

I am a writer, and have 6 books in Marathi language authored by me. I have been using Unicode Marathi phonetic keyboard for writing since last 12 years. But since yesterday, I find that the Unicode Marathi font and its phonetic keyboard are no longer available. May I know why is it not available ?

:)

#Vijay Diwan, Sep 25, 2018

2. use marathi (devnagri) font in windows mobile 6.1

I use windows mobile 6.1 on htc p3400i

I tried to install marathi (devnagri) fonts by copying it to windows/fonts folder and then soft reset but nothing changed

I want to read marathi unicode fonts which appear on websites but it shows square boxes instead

I tried using web browsers ie, opera mini 5, skyfire but none helped

Also, same prb was seen in pocketwit app created by google

please help me out

Ashish Shevale http://in.linkedin.com/in/

ashishshevale, Sep 25, 2018
  3. want to install new font on n72- MARATHI-

I want to install marathi font on my n72--or kannad font ---for NOKIA3110 model there r reginal fonts like marathi .pl tell me how i can do it?

umeshjawalikar, Sep 25, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

Unicode Marathi fonts

Marathi font not working

Hi,

There may be several reasons why the Marathi font is not working on your Windows 10 PC. To further isolate what's causing this, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to open websites in this font before?
    • What is the version of your Windows 10? To check, type winver in
      Cortana's search field.
    • Have you tried a different browser to open these websites?
    • How did you download this language pack?

We recommend you to follow these steps to make sure that the desired font is downloaded and installed correctly on your computer:

• Go to the Start menu and click on Settings.
    • In the Settings page, go to Time & Language.
    • Click the Region & Language tab.
    • To add new language pack, click Add a language.
    • You will be shown all the languages that Windows 10 currently supports.
      Select the language you want to add
    • After you select the language, you will see your language with a language pack available subtext.
    • When you click on the language, you will get options to Set as default,
      Options and Remove.
    • Click the Options button. Then, you’ll see options to
      Download language pack
      and the download basic typing,
      Handwriting
      and Speech, if the language pack supports it.
    • Once you hit the Download button, the language pack will start downloading.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Unicode Marathi fonts

1. Unicode Marathi fonts - Similar Threads - Unicode Marathi fonts

2. phonetic marathi keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phonetic marathi keyboard: I'm using windows 7 my laptop don't have phonetic keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phonetic-marathi-keyboard/b53b9b56-a478-4bc7-a392-0d75801cb22c
  3. Lucida Sans Unicode font not displaying Hebrew punctuaton maqaf

Lucida Sans Unicode font not displaying Hebrew punctuaton maqaf: Hello Microsoft community and support,We have observed that our customers using our product on Edge, Chrome, or Firefox on windows are unable to see the unicode character “־” U+05BE which is a Hebrew Punctuation Maqaf. In our product we use the following font families in...
  4. Marathi Font Visible on Screen But Missing Characters in Print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Marathi Font Visible on Screen But Missing Characters in Print: Hi All,I am trying to print a document containing Marathi text. Font used is DVB-TTSurekh.The text is displayed correctly on screen.But when I print it, some texts in document are missing.Result is same for printing to actual printer, printing to PDF and export as PDF. Some...
  5. Marathi Font Visible on Screen But Missing Characters in Print

Marathi Font Visible on Screen But Missing Characters in Print: Hi All,I am trying to print a document containing Marathi text. Font used is DVB-TTSurekh.The text is displayed correctly on screen.But when I print it, some texts in document are missing.Result is same for printing to actual printer, printing to PDF and export as PDF. Some...
  6. Fonts/Unicode Characters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fonts/Unicode Characters: So I was deleting some preinstalled fonts like Microsoft fonts and things like Arial Bold. The reason I did this is because there are a lot of preinstalled fonts and I'm always downloading new fonts for creative purposes. I deleted a bunch of these fonts so that it would be...
  7. Marathi Phonetic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Marathi Phonetic Keyboard: How to install Marathi Phonetic Keyboard on Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1809 OS build 17763.1282? / https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/marathi-phonetic-keyboard/39af6dec-239a-423a-b5ca-6e3c2c0bc573
  8. Marathi Indic Input 3 - Keyboard - Marathi Typewriter (Akruti)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Marathi Indic Input 3 - Keyboard - Marathi Typewriter (Akruti): I cannot use following keyboard Marathi Indic Input 3 - Keyboard - Marathi Typewriter (Akruti) I have Windows 10, 64 Bit version [Moved from SharePoint Online/Windows 10/Unknown/other]...
  9. I need help to use Sanskrit and Marathi language fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help to use Sanskrit and Marathi language fonts: Hi, I'm getting this error message when trying to replace an existing file. It reads: C:\Windows\fonts\paitur.ttf An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file. What could you do to help? Malcolm Nazareth...
  10. UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode.....

in Windows 10 Support
    UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode.....: there is no unicode on windows 10 help please and paint it black. 13183

Users found this page by searching for:

1. marathi font windows

2. after update to 1903 marathi language support gone

3. unicode marathi fonts for windows 10

4. read existing files with marathi fonts