Windows 10: Unicode UTF-8 to support the language worldwide Create BSOD

Discus and support Unicode UTF-8 to support the language worldwide Create BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried to use the Bêta function "use Unicode UTF-8 to support the language worldwide" because i have chinese and japanese software on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kogoro Mouri, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Unicode UTF-8 to support the language worldwide Create BSOD

Hello,

I have tried to use the Bêta function "use Unicode UTF-8 to support the language worldwide" because i have chinese and japanese software on the computer that not working proprelly if i dont set non unicode to Japan or chinese.

Changing to this causing BSOD to my Laptop Dell Latitude 7424 Rugged Extreme.

I have get many different BSOD but no Minidump was created yes, after many BSOD windows have loader, if i reboot i have newly many BSOD, it can happen 3 to 6 BSOD before windows start correclty, if i Uncheck the Bêta funcion and reboot, i dont get BSOD, tried 6x reboot, no BSOD, recheck the beta function, BSOD when loading The most BSOD code that appears is "Kernel Mode Heap Corruption". I also have see "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area" or "IRQL not less or equal" but is more rare to have these. i mostly have the "Kernel mode heap corruption" .

If the Bêta function "Unicode UTF-8 to support the language worldwide" is unchecked, i have NO problems or BSOD during windows boot.

Yes i know it's a bêta, but , i have chance because the Laptop have loaded windows after many BSOD, because i have tried Repair windows That repair windows startup and it found nothing. In this case that be possible that user have BSO and no possibilit to pass this exept a full whipe out and reinstall and i know that NOTHING whas happy to wipe out and reinstalling his computer...

Please making this function working proprelly because, yes, it was a small positive point, the Japanese and Chinese application when the laptop pass the BSOD is woking fine. I said this because pass the computer at Non UNICODE chinese cause certain application that use non unicode to be displayed in chinese with the Beta function not

:)

Kogoro Mouri, Dec 19, 2019

2. Windows 10, version 1803 Question Marks on Non unicode programs

I have the same problem. Any solution ?

Seems that it is related to the new checkbox option "Beta:
    use unicode utf-8 for worldwide language support" in the legacy control panel under
    Region / Administrative / Change system locale

Man Chung Lee, Dec 19, 2019
  3. P1J
    P1J Win User
    Unicode Support in Regional Languages (Hindi)

Hi,

On my HTC Touch, WM6.1, I have tried to use Hindi Devnagri script many a times but the browser doesn't render Hindi based sites though the phone seems to Support Unicode. There was a suggestion on a website some months ago to copy mangal (or any
    other unicode font) to fonts folder on mobile.. I did that but then the phone considers that font as some System font and changes a lot many interfaces (menu/programs) to gibberish without displaying correction.

Can you help me with how can I see unicode websites on my phone ?

thanks

4. Unicode UTF-8 to support the language worldwide Create BSOD

Hindi UTF-8 Support in Windows Phone 7

Is there any way to write static text (i.e. TextBlock Texts/ WebBrowser) in Hindi (UTF-8). All I see is boxes.

Aniket Bera, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Unicode UTF-8 to support the language worldwide Create BSOD

1. Unicode UTF-8 to support the language worldwide Create BSOD - Similar Threads - Unicode UTF support

2. Will the "Unicode UTF-8" Region Setting Crash Windows 10/11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will the "Unicode UTF-8" Region Setting Crash Windows 10/11?: I have the "Unicode UTF-8" region setting. Will the "Unicode UTF-8" region setting crash Windows 10/11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-unicode-utf-8-region-setting-crash/8ff76ab7-f1ab-406a-9d5b-e0dc5968210b
  3. Will the "Unicode UTF-8" Region Setting Crash Windows 10/11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will the "Unicode UTF-8" Region Setting Crash Windows 10/11?: I have the "Unicode UTF-8" region setting. Will the "Unicode UTF-8" region setting crash Windows 10/11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-unicode-utf-8-region-setting-crash/8ff76ab7-f1ab-406a-9d5b-e0dc5968210b
  4. Will the "Unicode UTF-8" Region Setting Crash Windows 10/11?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unicode Symbols/ Greek Letters in Filename -UTF-8 Language settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unicode Symbols/ Greek Letters in Filename -UTF-8 Language settings: Hi Microsoft community,I'm working on a project to integrate some international users Greek into our existing services. I'm looking for more information/suggestions about the "Use UTF-8 for worldwide language support." option within Windows 10.This option is found under...
  6. Unicode Symbols/ Greek Letters in Filename -UTF-8 Language settings

Unicode Symbols/ Greek Letters in Filename -UTF-8 Language settings: Hi Microsoft community,I'm working on a project to integrate some international users Greek into our existing services. I'm looking for more information/suggestions about the "Use UTF-8 for worldwide language support." option within Windows 10.This option is found under...
  7. UTF-8 encoding

UTF-8 encoding: Hello, does windows support different encoding schemes, like utf8 and iso8559-1 or so?In linux, I never experience any issues with emacs, python, files, etc. Is there anyway to use different encoding schemes in windows?...
  8. System Locale, "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" several...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Locale, "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" several...: This beta option turned itself on after a Windows update. Outlook 2019 suddenly began corrupting Japanese characters when importing contacts from .csv files and Import/Export is greyed out unless menus are set to English. Apparently Outlook 2019 still doesn't support UTF-8...
  9. System Locale, "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" several...

System Locale, "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" several...: This beta option turned itself on after a Windows update. Outlook 2019 suddenly began corrupting Japanese characters when importing contacts from .csv files and Import/Export is greyed out unless menus are set to English. Apparently Outlook 2019 still doesn't support UTF-8...
  10. i want to uncheck the tick of Beta: use unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support in my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to uncheck the tick of Beta: use unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support in my...: 1. In search tab type "Region" and press enter. 2. In new window select "Administrative" 3. then click on "change system locale" i want to uncheck the tick of Beta: use unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support in my PC i can not able to uncheck this i can't use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support