Windows 10: Unidentified Network after Port Forwarding

Discus and support Unidentified Network after Port Forwarding in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Two days ago I tried Port Forwarding for a game. Immediately after opening the port I lose all internet access. I followed by deleting the port to no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KILLRaidzMaN7, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Unidentified Network after Port Forwarding

Two days ago I tried Port Forwarding for a game. Immediately after opening the port I lose all internet access. I followed by deleting the port to no avail. I tried troubleshooting the ethernet connection and kept getting No Valid IP Configuration and after googling to problem have tried a ton of things.

Here's a list:
    -diagnosing through the ethernet connection
    -Manually entering IP, Subnet mask, Default Gateway, and DNS servers into Internet Protocol Version 4.
    -Restarting my computer by unplugging Power Chord
    -Restarting Router with power chord and hitting the reset button
    -Disabling IPv6
    -Resetting Network through Windows
    -Recovering last update
    -Fresh installing windows keeping files
    -Calling ISP for them to say they see me changing my IP, but my computer isn't recieving data.
    -Clearing all devices in my router via the browser.
    -Uninstalling and reinstalling network adapter
    -Restarting DHCP and getting denied Access
    -Checking if DHCP was on auto and running
    -Disabling and Re-enabling Ethernet Connection
    -Commands
    netsh winsock reset
    netsh int ip reset
    netcfg -d
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /registerdns
    Here's a few screenshots
    View: https://imgur.com/a/i3Oe9lZ

PC Specs:
    Rtx 2070
    MSI gaming M5 2070 motherboard
    i7 7700k
    Windows 10

:)

KILLRaidzMaN7, Jul 1, 2020

2. Unidentified network no internet access

Followed all the steps still isn't working. The only difference in network is that before it use to show "Unidentified network" and after giving the IP's its showing my routers name then "No internet"
    When I use this cable and port on my other Toshiba laptop it works fine.

lostpotato, Jul 1, 2020
  3. tenuser14 Win User
    Ports not opening even after forwarding

So this problem I am having trouble figuring out is port forwarding with windows 10. I am trying to port forward for some games on steam and I tried opening the first one, which is 27015. I used port forwarding on the router but even after forwarding, the port is not open and I have checked windows firewall and malware-bytes + avast antivirus, but to no avail. On a possibly unrelated note, I also set a static IP but when I set the static IP, the router no longer responds to the login gateway IP and this occurs with all browsers. Any Suggestions?

tenuser14, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Samuria Win User

Unidentified Network after Port Forwarding

How to configure Port Forwarding?

You dont say what the router is so we dont have a clue and you dont say why or for what you are port forwarding.
    The best way is goto Guides for Port Forwarding a Router find your router and it will give you step by step instuctions on how to do it

Samuria, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Unidentified Network after Port Forwarding

1. Unidentified Network after Port Forwarding - Similar Threads - Unidentified Network Port

2. Unidentified network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unidentified network: Hi Team,We have done Clean boot OS installation from windows 7 to windows 10. After OS upgrade the ethernet connection shows "Unidentified network". I have tried below steps,1. Network reset2. Device driver remove and re-install3. Executed below commands in command prompt and...
  3. Port forward

Port forward: Why do the various sites online for checking the router's open ports see the doors closed, while they are open? I have a Fastweb Fastgate router. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forward/7c87e27e-60f9-4ff3-9582-f20582de3024
  4. Unidentified network

Unidentified network: If anyone could help me solve this problem it would be terrific! I've had this problem for the last 1 and a half weeks, I need an Ethernet connection to play video games, and when it doesn't work it can be quite frustrating. I've have tried all of the so called solutions on...
  5. Port Forward

Port Forward: How do I port forward? I tried portforward.com but did not work.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forward/00a563a6-dab5-478b-9547-f6c19f73e1a8
  6. PORT FORWARDING

PORT FORWARDING: HEY, i tried a lot!!! but i am not successful in port fordwarding... where is the problem, i don't know. How to solve.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forwarding/581bf140-fd49-471c-8412-dc44d9023e79
  7. Port Forwarding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Port Forwarding: Need to open up ports for an upcoming project (HTTPs, SSH, and RDP). I've added all these services in the "port forwarding" section of my network settings. However when scanning with netstat, I cannot find these ports enabled. Pinging directly with telnet I get a failed...
  8. Network and Sharing Port Forwarding

Network and Sharing Port Forwarding: I used to be able to port forward by going into file explorer, network, under network infrastructure, my modem/router, then right click and say properties then setting and I could create TCP and UDP protocols or whatever it is. But now when I click on settings, a box that...
  9. Unidentified network after update

Unidentified network after update: My computer is connected with a mac(with windows ) via ethernet share. And it has been working for over a month. Recently i updated my computer since i was forced to. After the update my ethernet stopped working. I've tried trouble shooting. Reseting pc. Reseting network...
  10. Ports not opening even after forwarding

Ports not opening even after forwarding: So this problem I am having trouble figuring out is port forwarding with windows 10. I am trying to port forward for some games on steam and I tried opening the first one, which is 27015. I used port forwarding on the router but even after forwarding, the port is not open and...