Windows 10: Unidentified Network No Connection

Discus and support Unidentified Network No Connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 2 days ago I first experienced the problem where my internet was disconnected randomly. When it attempted to reconnect it said that it connected to an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CPat2745, Nov 29, 2020.

1. CPat2745 Win User

Unidentified Network No Connection

2 days ago I first experienced the problem where my internet was disconnected randomly. When it attempted to reconnect it said that it connected to an Unidentified Network and the was no internet access. I had already looked at other threads for this issue and tried all of them and none of them worked. I have also reset the pc entirely and it still has the same issue. Could it be possible that my motherboard could be causing the issue? Its a brand new motherboard I bought less than a year ago and have not had any issues until now. I also have not had any accidents with the computer like spills or other damage. Is there anything I can do, or does this problem seem to be a hardware issue. I have also tried using the same cable on another computer with windows 10 and it worked fine.

:)

CPat2745, Nov 29, 2020
  2. tommygun Win User

Working Internet Connection showis as Unidentified Network

....... thanks for the suggestion.

I added the key to the registry like you described, but it made no difference .......

Unidentified Network No Connection [​IMG]

tommygun, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Ried Win User
    Unidentified Network / No Connection

After much skepticism towards Windows 10, I finally decided to give in and upgrade from Windows 7 before the deadline, but much to my dismay, I encountered this problem as soon as the new OS finished installing, and I was unable to activate the product before the deadline as a result. Over the span of these 2 days, I've spent no small amount of time sifting through similar issues from others, searching for a solution, and attempting many of the suggested answers. Troubleshooting lead to nothing in all cases, I've uninstalled my anti-virus software, I've t using ipconfig /release and /renew , resetting winsock, as well as flushing DNS in the command prompt, whatever other suggestions barring the seemingly more extreme ones; nothing thus far has helped in any way whatsoever. I would like not to have to revert back to Windows 7, but 10 has given me little hope in a better solution at this point. Anything else that could potentially solve my problems would be much appreciated. If there is any additional information I could provide that would be of assistance to that end, I'd be more than willing to provide it if able.

4. Ried Win User

Unidentified Network / No Connection

Thema:

1. Unidentified Network No Connection - Similar Threads - Unidentified Network Connection

2. Network unidentified network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network unidentified network: I have my router connected to my modem and my windows 10 computer connected to my router to use internet. Everything works fine. Now, why is it when i connect my computer directly to the modem I get “unidentified network, no internet”. shouldn’t I be able to get internet...
  3. Unidentified network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unidentified network: Hi Team,We have done Clean boot OS installation from windows 7 to windows 10. After OS upgrade the ethernet connection shows "Unidentified network". I have tried below steps,1. Network reset2. Device driver remove and re-install3. Executed below commands in command prompt and...
  4. UNIDENTIFIED NETWORK, NO INTERNET CONNECTION

UNIDENTIFIED NETWORK, NO INTERNET CONNECTION: Sometimes I get the "Unidentified Network, No internet access" even when I have internet and the laptop has been previously connected to the wifi network. Please help me resolve and avoid future occurrences of this.For today, I had used the following to get reconnected;i....
  5. Unidentified network

Unidentified network: My Windows 10 computer keeps connecting to an unidentified network. How can I stop and prevent this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unidentified-network/7e04abcb-a803-429b-9103-e1168dc84db9
  6. Unidentified network

Unidentified network: If anyone could help me solve this problem it would be terrific! I've had this problem for the last 1 and a half weeks, I need an Ethernet connection to play video games, and when it doesn't work it can be quite frustrating. I've have tried all of the so called solutions on...
  7. VPN - Unidentified Network (Although Connected)

VPN - Unidentified Network (Although Connected): I am using NordVPN and should point that this is not a 'problem' as such.I am just wondering if I can get Windows 10 to correctly identify that I am connected to NordVPN rather than saying 'Internet Access Unidentified Network' (in the system tray Network Status)?Best Regards...
  8. Unidentified Network / No Connection

Unidentified Network / No Connection: After much skepticism towards Windows 10, I finally decided to give in and upgrade from Windows 7 before the deadline, but much to my dismay, I encountered this problem as soon as the new OS finished installing, and I was unable to activate the product before the deadline as...
  9. Ethernet connection: 'unidentified network'

Ethernet connection: 'unidentified network': Hi all, I'm yet another victim of the unidentified network Windows bug. I've had my Surface Pro 4 for two weeks now and ethernet has never worked through my docking station. Originally I thought it was a surface thing, but apparently all Windows users are confronted by it...
  10. Unidentified Network Connection

Unidentified Network Connection: I had to unplug my netgear router to replace a bad wall receptacle and when I restarted it, I got the "unidentified network no internet access". I spent most of 4 hours trying to solve why my ethernet connection was not working - resetting the router and typical things...