Windows 10: Unidentified network no internet access

Discus and support Unidentified network no internet access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't seem to fix this error. I have tried every possible solution. Such as: 1. Updating/reinstalling Network card drivers from device management.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SiddiquiON, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Unidentified network no internet access

I can't seem to fix this error. I have tried every possible solution. Such as:

1. Updating/reinstalling Network card drivers from device management.

2. Obtain IP address automatically in TCP/IPv4 settings.

3. Tried the cmd commands ip flush and reset etc.

I narrowed the issue down to my Sony laptop because when I connect the same Ethernet to my Toshiba laptop it works fine. This issue began when I upgraded to fiber and the operator setup a new modem. The wifi works fine fine but I play a lot of mulitplayer games like Dota 2 so I'm noticing a jitter often on wifi. My old DSL was 8 Mbps down and 1 mbps upload and never had jitter. I got fiber to improve my ping but even with 50 Mbps down and 15 upload there is very annoying jitter.

- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763)

- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
    - Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
    - RAM - 8.00 GB
    - System Manufacturer: Sony Corporation
    - System Model: VPCF21Z1E

:)

SiddiquiON, Jul 16, 2019

2. Unidentified network no internet access

Followed all the steps still isn't working. The only difference in network is that before it use to show "Unidentified network" and after giving the IP's its showing my routers name then "No internet"
    When I use this cable and port on my other Toshiba laptop it works fine.

lostpotato, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Unidentified network no Internet access

I have tried restarting my computer and router and have taken my ethernet out of my computer and put it back in and it didn't solve anything. It just says unidentified network no Internet access

Ben (darkfalcon7711), Jul 17, 2019
  4. Unidentified network no internet access

Internet connection works but still "Unidentified Network"

My wireless internet works but just saw when checking control panel/network connections  it says — unidentified network. There are lots of discussions about "Unidentified Network" but it is always about that there is no internet access whatsoever. My
    tech hotline just said that this is a Microsoft issue. Network driver is Realtek (10.8.311.2016). Windows 10, Version 1607, Build 14393.0. Thanks for any suggestion!

GopalMohan_das, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Unidentified network no internet access

1. Unidentified network no internet access - Similar Threads - Unidentified network internet

2. Unidentified network - No internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unidentified network - No internet: Ok so i bought a new PC, installed windows and when i entered my dekstop i couldn't connect to the internet. My ethernet cable worked perfectly before and after trying to reinstall the drivers many times i still can't figure it out. I bought a new cable and it still isn't...
  3. Unidentified network - No internet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unidentified network - No internet: Ok so i bought a new PC, installed windows and when i entered my dekstop i couldn't connect to the internet. My ethernet cable worked perfectly before and after trying to reinstall the drivers many times i still can't figure it out. I bought a new cable and it still isn't...
  4. Unidentified network, No internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unidentified network, No internet access: hello, does anyone know a solution to this problem? ive tried restarting the pc, restarting the router, network reset and network troubleshoot. none of these worked. (excuse the crappiness of this post, im bad at writing stuff like this) submitted by /u/officer_tem [link]...
  5. Unidentified network no internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unidentified network no internet access: I can't seem to fix this error. I have tried every possible solution. Such as: 1. Updating/reinstalling Network card drivers from device management. 2. Obtain IP address automatically in TCP/IPv4 settings. 3. Tried the cmd commands ip flush and reset etc. I narrowed the...
  6. Unidentified Network, No Internet Access, Windows 10

Unidentified Network, No Internet Access, Windows 10: Hi, I tried to set up a wired network at home between my routeur and my 2 desktop PCs by connecting a switch between them. That switch is a Netgear FS205. One of the PCs (i9 9900k, rtx2080ti, 16go ram, Windows 10) gets internet perfectly through wired connection. No problem...
  7. Unidentified network - No Internet access

Unidentified network - No Internet access: Currently, my PC can't connect to the internet through the LAN. The LAN says "unidentified network". However, the PC can connect to the internet through WiFi (but very poor connection). I have a PC that runs on Window 10 Home. And, in the middle of internet browsing, my...
  8. Unidentified Network/No internet access

Unidentified Network/No internet access: Hi all, Today has been rough for me since about 10am this morning. I have a PC that I built about 10 years ago that qualified for upgrade to Windows 10 about 5 months ago and until this time, I've had internet access on my PC. I've had some blue screens that occurred a few...
  9. Unidentified network - No Internet access

Unidentified network - No Internet access: I have two computers running Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 9926. One computer is a desktop and it is working perfectly. The other is a new HP 15-F039WM laptop and it came with Windows 8.1 With Bing installed and it also works perfectly in Windows 8.1 mode. I resized...
  10. "Unidentified Network" - No Internet Access (LAN)

"Unidentified Network" - No Internet Access (LAN): Hello. I am having a problem with my LAN wired connection showing "Unidentified Network" I have No Internet Access, and it happened after I upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 to 10. The first day I upgraded, my Internet worked perfectly. It's a week since I received a...