Windows 10: Unidentified popup

Discus and support Unidentified popup in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Sometimes when open Firefox, I get this popup. I have no idea what generates it. I'd like to get rid of it. Very annoying. [img] 133823 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kitpzyxmsir, May 31, 2019.

1. Unidentified popup

Sometimes when open Firefox, I get this popup. I have no idea what generates it. I'd like to get rid of it. Very annoying.

Unidentified popup [​IMG]

:)

kitpzyxmsir, May 31, 2019
  2. werty Win User

Unidentified network

Hi, Badrobot and thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately the issue is still not resolved. The connection still shows as Unidentified and it disconnects frequently.

werty, May 31, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User

Unidentified popup

Smeed, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Unidentified popup

1. Unidentified popup - Similar Threads - Unidentified popup

2. Im connected to ethernet and it says unidentified network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Im connected to ethernet and it says unidentified network.: I came home one day and my pc wasnt able to identify the network through ethernet. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-connected-to-ethernet-and-it-says-unidentified/271e0862-5e16-4128-8a48-809b8f51e485
  3. hard disk with two partitions and with one unidentified space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hard disk with two partitions and with one unidentified space: Dear sirs, hard disk has three volumes , two are recognized as assigned partitions , third one is unidentified space ,and not possible to access and select any option. There is an empy space only with a question mark. Is there any possibility to correct and have...
  4. Ethernet stuck on Unidentified Network

Ethernet stuck on Unidentified Network: I have been stuck on this issue for two days. My Ethernet cable is plugged into a Devolo adapter which is connected to the modem downstairs. Two days ago my Ethernet has been saying Unidentified network and says that i have a invalid IP configuration as shown below.[ATTACH]...
  5. Win 10 build 1809 keeps changing network profiles from "domain network" to "unidentified...

Win 10 build 1809 keeps changing network profiles from "domain network" to "unidentified...: Hi, We are in the process of phasing in new computers in our company, replacing our existing Windows 7 Pro PC's with Windows 10 Pro PC's. All our computers (all are towers, NOT laptops, BTW) use static IP addresses assigned during setup, and the primary DNS points first to...
  6. Win 10 Home, Version 1803 - Unidentified Network - Wired only using switch and static IP's

Win 10 Home, Version 1803 - Unidentified Network - Wired only using switch and static IP's: Greetings all, I have read so many posts my eyes are bleeding...lol. Anyway, I am currently working on a separate wired network only using switch with static IP addresses assigned to the switch and all other connected computers. I am not using this network to connect to...
  7. Win 10 build 1809 keeps changing domain network to unidentified public

Win 10 build 1809 keeps changing domain network to unidentified public: Hi, I have been trying for three days to set up a brand new machine in our AD domain network. All our machines use static IP addresses assigned during setup, and the primary DNS points first to the domain controller. I'm using Win 10 build 1809 (that is the build on the DVD)....
  8. Unidentified network

Unidentified network: Hello, I´m having some troubles with my ethernet connection recently. The wireless connection works fine but I can´t use my Ethernet connection, because its status says "Unidentified network". I already tried some things, like typing stuff in the command prompt that I don´t...
  9. Unidentified Network, No Internet Access, Windows 10

Unidentified Network, No Internet Access, Windows 10: Hi, I tried to set up a wired network at home between my routeur and my 2 desktop PCs by connecting a switch between them. That switch is a Netgear FS205. One of the PCs (i9 9900k, rtx2080ti, 16go ram, Windows 10) gets internet perfectly through wired connection. No problem...
  10. Unidentified Network - Ethernet doesnt have a valid IP configuration

Unidentified Network - Ethernet doesnt have a valid IP configuration: Just did a clean install via the latest Windows Media Creation Tool and when the installation process says 'Let's connect you to the internet', it wouldn't let me choose that option because the only option I had was Unidentified Network, so I skipped that. Now I have Windows...