Windows 10: Unidentified sessions on my laptop

Discus and support Unidentified sessions on my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've recently purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 and during a request for support, gave an agent permission to take over my screen to correct a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jenna Bee, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Jenna Bee Win User

Unidentified sessions on my laptop

I've recently purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 and during a request for support, gave an agent permission to take over my screen to correct a problem. Since then I've felt as though someone else is on here at the same time as me. I checked Recent Activity on my Microsoft account, and almost every day there has been a log in which indicates it came from Dublin, Ireland. The IP addresses change by just a few numbers each day time but all start with 40.77.165... and a further 2 or 3 numbers. When checking these I find the numbers belong to Microsoft Bingbot. Can anyone explain what that is? Have I been hacked, and should I take my laptop back to factory settings?

:)

Jenna Bee, Dec 13, 2018
  2. werty Win User

Unidentified network

Hi, Badrobot and thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately the issue is still not resolved. The connection still shows as Unidentified and it disconnects frequently.

werty, Dec 13, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Unidentified sessions on my laptop

NateOppenheimer, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Unidentified sessions on my laptop

1. Unidentified sessions on my laptop - Similar Threads - Unidentified sessions laptop

2. Unidentified Partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unidentified Partitions: Why are there two efi partitions here and what are the521mb, 18gb and 1 gb partitions for? Should I just delete them? Also I used to have linux in dual boot in the unallocated space but then i formatted that space. Now I want to remove the grub menu but can't figure out how...
  3. Unidentified network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unidentified network: Hi Team,We have done Clean boot OS installation from windows 7 to windows 10. After OS upgrade the ethernet connection shows "Unidentified network". I have tried below steps,1. Network reset2. Device driver remove and re-install3. Executed below commands in command prompt and...
  4. Ethernet unidentified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet unidentified: Hi. I know was a lot of questions about this but i need your support. I’ll say everything happend and all the ways i tried. Firsly, exploring the youtube my network turns off and i see the messages unidentified network. I restart my router, i switched the ports from routers,...
  5. Ethernet unidentified

Ethernet unidentified: Hi. I know was a lot of questions about this but i need your support. I’ll say everything happend and all the ways i tried. Firsly, exploring the youtube my network turns off and i see the messages unidentified network. I restart my router, i switched the ports from routers,...
  6. Unidentified network

Unidentified network: My Windows 10 computer keeps connecting to an unidentified network. How can I stop and prevent this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unidentified-network/7e04abcb-a803-429b-9103-e1168dc84db9
  7. Unidentified network

Unidentified network: If anyone could help me solve this problem it would be terrific! I've had this problem for the last 1 and a half weeks, I need an Ethernet connection to play video games, and when it doesn't work it can be quite frustrating. I've have tried all of the so called solutions on...
  8. unidentified network

unidentified network: I am doing a fresh install of windows 10, I install all the drivers from Dell support drivers & software 64bit. After install i get unidentified network, no internet. I connect via Ethernet. Then after a couple updates it finally connects me to my network and gives me...
  9. Unidentified popup

in Browsers and Email
    Unidentified popup: Sometimes when open Firefox, I get this popup. I have no idea what generates it. I'd like to get rid of it. Very annoying. [img] 133823
  10. Unidentified Network on Windows 10 Laptop

Unidentified Network on Windows 10 Laptop: I don't know much about computers yet, and i'm in a bit of a pickle. I upgraded my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 with the free upgrade that came out a while back. I recently bought an Ethernet cord to enhance my gaming performance, but when I plug it in it says...