Windows 10: Unified Dev Center dashboard preview and upcoming Store changes

Discus and support Unified Dev Center dashboard preview and upcoming Store changes in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As you heard at Build and read in this week’s post Distributing Windows Apps to the World from Todd Brix, we released a read-only preview of the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Unified Dev Center dashboard preview and upcoming Store changes

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/buildingapp...store-changes/

:)

Brink, Apr 30, 2015

2. Developers preview

You allow Developer Preview from an app,
    Preview For Developers
    . Note that says,

You must meet one of the following three requirements: (a) have an active Windows Phone Dev Center account; (b) have an active App Studio account; OR (c) be running a registered developer device (‘dev unlocked’ phone)

I'd go with (b) the App Studio account. Start
    here
    . Basically you register yourself and your device, download the Windows store app, turn on Dev Preview, and check for updates. You'll see new ones. All free.

Sven Johannsen, Apr 30, 2015
  3. Lumia 520 issues

Erm Sahil,

"You must meet one of the following three requirements: (a) have an active Windows Phone Dev Center account; (b) have an active App Studio account; OR (c) be running a registered developer device (‘dev unlocked’ phone)"...

Koustav Mondal, Apr 30, 2015
  4. Thester Win User

"With Windows 10, these apps will be managed as one single app in the Dev Center. If you have packages for both Windows and Windows Phone today, they will be combined into a single app with device-specific packages. During this integration, the Store will use the following principles when integrating metadata and settings."

My Windows 8 app has a in app purchase named fullversion while the Windows Phone is FullVersion. I have received a notice that this needs to be fixed.
    But do I only need to fix it on Windows Phone 10? So I can just create a new Windows 10 Phone version and deploy this? Windows Phone 7 and 8 will not be affected by the migration?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thester, May 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Unified Dev Center dashboard preview and upcoming Store changes - Similar Threads - Unified Dev Center

2. Dev Home Preview and Dev Home GitHub Extension Preview

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dev Home Preview and Dev Home GitHub Extension Preview: How to install Dev Home Preview and Dev Home Github Extension Preview in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dev-home-preview-and-dev-home-github-extension/64da3763-37f0-4d10-b528-bc9d219fc351
  3. Dev Home Preview and Dev Home GitHub Extension Preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dev Home Preview and Dev Home GitHub Extension Preview: How to install Dev Home Preview and Dev Home Github Extension Preview in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dev-home-preview-and-dev-home-github-extension/64da3763-37f0-4d10-b528-bc9d219fc351
  4. Dev Home Preview and Dev Home GitHub Extension Preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Developer team shares upcoming dev events

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developer team shares upcoming dev events: One of the things we all love about being part of an awesome tech community are the opportunities we have to come together at events throughout the year, learning and sharing with one another. To help bring our greater community together more this year, we decided to curate...
  6. Updates in Dev Center analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Updates in Dev Center analytics: Through our developer forums and our Dev Center feedback channels, we receive a ton of great ideas about what you’d like the engineering teams to prioritize with regard to feature development. Many of these suggestions are related to analytics, and today we’re happy to...
  7. Crash analysis in the unified Dev Center

in Windows 10 News
    Crash analysis in the unified Dev Center: Higher user ratings are one of the success factors for apps in the Windows Store. Understanding and acting on customer reviews and minimizing app crashes help increase customer satisfaction, and that in turn will increase app ratings. In the new unified Dev Center...
  8. Submitting apps with age ratings in the unified Dev Center

in Windows 10 News
    Submitting apps with age ratings in the unified Dev Center: Starting in May this year, we began migrating Dev Center accounts to the new dashboard, which has several improvements over the existing Windows Phone or Windows Dev Center dashboards. One of the enhancements is how app or game age ratings are handled for app submissions....
  9. November improvements in Dev Center

in Windows 10 News
    November improvements in Dev Center: Starting this week you will see new capabilities in Dev Center. In this blog I’ll describe what’s new in more detail and share ideas how to make best use of them: App submission: new price tiers, and preview of a new age rating system that will start to be rolled out in...
  10. Upcoming changes to Windows 10 Insider Preview builds

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming changes to Windows 10 Insider Preview builds: Hi everyone, we’re hard at work on the next builds that we’ll send out to you for PC and Mobile. I don’t have an update on timing for that quite yet, but I do have some important changes to tell you about that are coming with the next PC build as we get ready for July 29th....