Windows 10: unified inbox?

Discus and support unified inbox? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I start the mail app, I see all my email together in one inbox. If I click on one account, for example to focus on work and not see personal stuff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Valerie90065, Nov 2, 2022.

1. unified inbox?

When I start the mail app, I see all my email together in one inbox. If I click on one account, for example to focus on work and not see personal stuff for a little while, I can just see the one account. Is there a way to get back to the unified account without closing and re-opening the program? I don't see an option for all mail.

:)

Valerie90065, Nov 2, 2022
  2. fulvioval Win User

Built in Email App - Unified inbox?

Hi friends!

The built in email app of windows 10 don't have an unified inbox?

Thanks!

fulvioval, Nov 2, 2022
  3. besweeet Win User
    Unified inbox in Mail?

I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked everywhere for it, but unless someone knows something that I don't, it seems like they skipped this on purpose.

So, back to Windows Live Mail 2012 I go.

besweeet, Nov 2, 2022
  4. unified inbox?

No unified inbox for Mail app in Windows 10

Outlook for iOS does have an unified Inbox, and it's just great. I actually made me drop the default Mail app.

Why don't you use just as is? Even the Desktop Outlook app is way more complicated (no unified calendars?!)

Please, should not be that hard

JoseHernandezv, Nov 2, 2022
Thema:

unified inbox?

1. unified inbox? - Similar Threads - unified inbox

2. How can I get a unified mailbox showing all my messages from all accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a unified mailbox showing all my messages from all accounts?: The new Windows 11 mail program I was just forced into does not appear to have that option, and why I didn't switch until I was forced to. The "help" answer to this question only talked about the android app....
  3. How can I get a unified mailbox showing all my messages from all accounts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a unified mailbox showing all my messages from all accounts?: The new Windows 11 mail program I was just forced into does not appear to have that option, and why I didn't switch until I was forced to. The "help" answer to this question only talked about the android app....
  4. Unified Write Filter - does it track file changes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unified Write Filter - does it track file changes: I am a developer, and we have a Windows 10 computer with our apps on it that is protected by the Unified Write Filter. I encountered an issue when installing an update to some of our apps. The way I did it was I took the SSD out and connected it externally to my development...
  5. Unified Write Filter - does it track file changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unified Write Filter - does it track file changes: I am a developer, and we have a Windows 10 computer with our apps on it that is protected by the Unified Write Filter. I encountered an issue when installing an update to some of our apps. The way I did it was I took the SSD out and connected it externally to my development...
  6. Unified Write Filter - does it track file changes

7. Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot

Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot: I have been using my Logitech wireless M235 mouse & K230 wireless keyboard paired mouse on windows 10 without any issues paired with a Logitech Unifying receiver. I recently changed my desktop hardware & freshly installed Windows 11 on my desktop PC. My problem is that both...
  8. unified inbox?

unified inbox?: When I start the mail app, I see all my email together in one inbox. If I click on one account, for example to focus on work and not see personal stuff for a little while, I can just see the one account. Is there a way to get back to the unified account without closing and...
  9. Unified inbox in Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Unified inbox in Mail?: I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked everywhere for it, but unless someone knows something that I don't, it seems like they skipped this on purpose. So, back to...
  10. Built in Email App - Unified inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    Built in Email App - Unified inbox?: Hi friends! The built in email app of windows 10 don't have an unified inbox? Thanks! 12948