Windows 10: Unified VPN Client for Windows

Discus and support Unified VPN Client for Windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using Linux as my main OS but sometimes it's annoying to fix errors or similar due to Software incompatibility or just due to plain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Regrau, Aug 14, 2020.

1. /u/Regrau Win User

Unified VPN Client for Windows

Hello, I'm using Linux as my main OS but sometimes it's annoying to fix errors or similar due to Software incompatibility or just due to plain unavailability. (like Google Drive Clients)

With the advent of WSL 2 I can use the best of both worlds but one thing that still annoys the hell out
    of me is the lack of multiprotocol VPN client.

On Linux you have the Networkmanager which has pluggable protocol backends so you have a native
    experience for all VPN's. On windows you have to install a new client for every protocol you'll be using
    and this clutters the taskbar.

So my question is, does anybody know a solution to this, is there any Unified VPN client or multiprotocol client which can either plug into the native windows 10 VPN interface or something
    that can handle VPN's without handling 5 different GUI's

Cheers

submitted by /u/Regrau
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Regrau, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Sep 4, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Unified VPN Client for Windows :D

P4-630, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Marksdale Win User

Per App VPN Clients

Hi,

I am keen to use the per app VPN functionality with Windows 10 on our Lumia phones. However, as we have Cisco ASA firewalls our VPN client is AnyConnect and this doesn't support the functionality.

Is there any Microsoft documentation that lists what VPN clients/firewall the per app VPN is supported on?

Does anyone have experience of using the per app VPN? with what client? thoughts?

Many thanks

Mark.

Marksdale, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Unified VPN Client for Windows - Similar Threads - Unified VPN Client

2. Azure VPN Client Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  3. Azure VPN Client Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  4. Checkpoint vpn client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Checkpoint vpn client: Hi, so I have an issue regarding checkpoint vpn client, the client was deployed to our pc's "preconfigured" after a reboot the pc's are stuck in a boot loop "infinity circle" tried a number of things on some pcs it works the others not. we followed the following -Open a...
  5. Checkpoint vpn client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checkpoint vpn client: Hi, so I have an issue regarding checkpoint vpn client, the client was deployed to our pc's "preconfigured" after a reboot the pc's are stuck in a boot loop "infinity circle" tried a number of things on some pcs it works the others not. we followed the following -Open a...
  6. Checkpoint vpn client

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Azure VPN Client

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Azure VPN Client: Please can someone provide an install package for the Azure VPN Client as we are unable to install from the Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-vpn-client/a5909ba1-fba3-48e8-812e-d37cd72d12fe
  8. VPN CLIENT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN CLIENT: Since i install WINDOWS 10 20H2 my VPN CLIENT avaya is working bad. It was working OK on WINDOWS 10 1909. I can open my connexion but after fee seconds i receive a message "VPN tunnel is disconnected de to physical link lost". Can you help please ?...
  9. Windows VPN client and Folder Redirection

Windows VPN client and Folder Redirection: I am trying to set up a VPN connection on a user account which has its folders redirected to the domain fileserver. When not connected to the domain network, I am unable to save the VPN settings using the built-in client. I enter in the settings, but when I click 'Save' it...
  10. trouble connecting to a vpn client

trouble connecting to a vpn client: hi i have pc1 connected to server1 via vpn using remote access. After connecting to the network, pc1 is able to remote desktop to pc 2. I am trying to use pc2 to remote desktop pc1 after pc1 establish the vpn connection but pc2 is not able to ping pc1 at all. Why does...