Windows 10: Unify orphan mouses and receivers

Discus and support Unify orphan mouses and receivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I have two wireless mouses 1850 and two receivers 1850. None of them match together. The original mouses and receivers have been lost by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Souriane1, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Souriane1 Win User

Unify orphan mouses and receivers

Hi!

I have two wireless mouses 1850 and two receivers 1850. None of them match together. The original mouses and receivers have been lost by employees.

Is there a way to unify those I have left together?

Thank you!

Souriane

:)

Souriane1, Sep 10, 2018

2. Mouse unifying dongle

Dear microsoft,

A small IT company I worked for a while back had a lot of leftover wireless devices (mouse and keyboard), of which the transceivers had either stopped functioning or got lost. Now, I was convinced that there were unifying transceivers for these wireless
    devices, yet to my regret I could not find any. This got me wondering. We live in a time of environmental awareness where recycling has become a top priority.

Does anyone know if there are plans to develop a unifying transceiver for microsoft wireless peripherals in the near future?

This would really be a big step forward, in my humble opinion.

Sincerely,

Elias Balt, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Microsoft Unifying Receiver Software

Hi All,

I recently bought a Microsoft desktop 5050 wireless keyboard and mouse set up but have found that my old MS 5000 usb receiver will not connect to it. Is there unifying receiver software available to allow me to do this? It would be great to have two of
    my devices connected simultaneously.

Thanks,

Jamie

DISCOgnome83, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Unify orphan mouses and receivers

Logitech unifying receiver doesn't work following Windows 10 upgrade.

It appears that Microsoft Windows 10 has, several days ago, removed proper support the Logitech Unifying USB Receiver.

Logitech Performance MX mouse was working with Logitech unifying receiver for months now with Windows 10, as was my Logitech K810. A few days ago my Windows 10 announced that is had upgraded, and in the days that followed repeatedly updated. Now none of
    my above-mentioned Logitech equipment is working. I tried:

(0) Tried all 3 USB 2 and one USB 3 ports at every step below, Win10 makes a proper sound when plugging in and out the Unifying device, but there is never any mouse functionality

(1) downloading the latest Unifying device driver

(2) disabling the USB power save features

(3) reinstalling the device drivers via the hardware manager

(4) 30 minutes of searching for fixes online.

(5) I plugged in my unifying receiver to a windows 7 computer and everything works properly

(6) Logitech Unifying software update Performance mouse firmware update fails when Mouse is powered due to failure to sense mouse.

(7) The Unifying software directive to re-pair fails due to failure to sense unifying device

(8) re-pairing fails with inability to detect mouse

(9) HID compliant mouse Events include the following:

- Device HID\VID_0461&PID_4D51\7&5791374&0&0000 could not be migrated. Last Device Instance Id: HID\VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_01&COL01\8&236CB223&0&0000

- Device HID\VID_0461&PID_4D51\7&5791374&0&0000 was configured. Device HID\VID_0461&PID_4D51\7&5791374&0&0000 was configured.

- Driver Name: msmouse.inf

Class Guid: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}Driver Name: msmouse.inf Class Guid: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Indicate as 12/14/2015 and 12/16/2015 events.

It appears as if the Windows 10 update, which Windows 10 referred to as, I forget the exact words, not an update but a Windows 10 upgrade, which occurred automatically several days ago, does not properly support these of my Logitech hardware.

uneluctable, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Unify orphan mouses and receivers

1. Unify orphan mouses and receivers - Similar Threads - Unify orphan mouses

2. Can't Log in Win 10 - Logitech Unifying Receiver Mouse/Keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Log in Win 10 - Logitech Unifying Receiver Mouse/Keyboard issue: I shut down my Win 10 v1909 pc yesterday. Trying to fire it up today, my Logitech Unifying Receiver/Mouse keyboard are not responding, thus I can't log in. I have tried every usb port, and toggled the on/off switches every time. I'm stuck. Any help is much appreciated! 184195
  3. Can't Log in Win 10 - Logitech Unifying Receiver Mouse/Keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Log in Win 10 - Logitech Unifying Receiver Mouse/Keyboard issue: I shut down my Win 10 v1909 pc yesterday. Trying to fire it up today, my Logitech Unifying Receiver/Mouse keyboard are not responding, thus I can't log in. I have tried every usb port, and toggled the on/off switches every time. I'm stuck. Any help is much appreciated! 184195
  4. Logitech unifying receiver driver is unavailable

Logitech unifying receiver driver is unavailable: Logitech MX master 2s stopped working via the unifying receiver after some time, I tried to update drivers, even ran IObit driver booster, I don't have the update KB4074588, so I can't uninstall it. [ATTACH]It works with Bluetooth but it sleeps every time it's idle and takes...
  5. M510 Unifying Receiver not being detected by windows

M510 Unifying Receiver not being detected by windows: Hello! This is a problem I have been having with my Unifying Receiver on Windows. It would work beautifully on my laptop. But one day, a message came saying that the device has malfunctioned. I would keep plugging the receiver into different ports and it would work for some...
  6. Logitech Unifying Receiver

Logitech Unifying Receiver: Just a minor contribution here. After buying a Logitech keyboard/mouse combo, I was having problems with the mouse continually stopping. The cursor would simply freeze. Many threads on other sites, including Logitech, contained various fixes but none that worked. After a...
  7. Logitech Unifying USB Receiver

Logitech Unifying USB Receiver: I have about a 4 year old Inspiron 5547 running Windows 10 Home that has been great. At the time of purchase, I also got a Logitech M325 mouse and K360 keyboard that have always worked flawlessly...up until last week. Out of the blue, the USB receiver does not get recognized...
  8. how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever

how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever: how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying receiver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pair-gearhead-mouse-to-logitech-unifying/fff36262-70b8-42f2-8e17-6c723d91fc6e
  9. how to pair a non unifying mouse with my laptop

how to pair a non unifying mouse with my laptop: I found a mouse with no receiver and I had a spare (not belonging to that mouse) laying around and searched it up how to pair it but nothing helpful so I decided to ask the community and see what they had to offer sincerely samuel...
  10. Logitech MX Anywhere 2S - Bluetooth or Unifying Receiver questions...

Logitech MX Anywhere 2S - Bluetooth or Unifying Receiver questions...: I have yet to install this mouse. I have been wondering which method is "better". Using their unifying receiver. Or connecting it with Bluetooth. If I go Bluetooth I will need to purchase a dongle since my pc will need one to work. Is it worth the added expense of...