Windows 10: Unigine Superposition -What Is DXGI.DLL Error?

Discus and support Unigine Superposition -What Is DXGI.DLL Error? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Halo.When using Unigine Superposition 1.0v. Sometimes i get app error Superposition.exe dxgi.dll error in event viewer. Its sometimes when i exit to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by xxx123, Nov 15, 2019.

1. xxx123 Win User

Unigine Superposition -What Is DXGI.DLL Error?

Halo.When using Unigine Superposition 1.0v. Sometimes i get app error Superposition.exe dxgi.dll error in event viewer.
    Its sometimes when i exit to desktop from GAME MODE or benchmark mode. Or when i alt tab to desktop and back again to test, it crash too with that error log in event viewer. But exiting is normal ,just that log same. No driver crash,by the way.
    During test all is fine, i have scores. Stress test mode passing fine too.

Desktop 1440P res. Benchmark/game mode / 1080p

Testing Unigine Superposition 1.1v no error. If i can ask. What is dxgi.dll error? And why it was appeared on 1.0 version. During quitting benchmark or alt tabbing back to test. One time it crashed with this when i alt tab out froM GAME MODE to desktop.

Meine pc:
    Monitor:AORUS AD27QD
    Cpu: i7-9900K stock 4.7 with Noctua NH-D15
    Gpu: Rtx 2080 Ti Aorus Xtreme Waterforce ( stock no oc,temps max 63C on load )
    Ram: 32gb 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000MHZ XMP
    Psu: Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 850W
    Monitor: AORUS AD27QD
    SSD: Crucial 1TB
    HDD: WB BLUE 1 TB
    Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P

ps:I ask somebody with version Superposition 1.0v and he no have that errors. So why i have on 1.0v?

:)

xxx123, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Dude Win User

Unigine Superposition

Unigine Superposition -What Is DXGI.DLL Error? [​IMG]

3. Dude Win User
    Unigine Superposition

4. Dude Win User

Unigine Superposition

Thema:

1. Unigine Superposition -What Is DXGI.DLL Error? - Similar Threads - Unigine Superposition DXGI

2. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  3. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  4. DLL error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL error.: 3 months ago I upgraded my pc parts motherboard, graphics card, cpu, ram and everything works fine, but when I'm trying to launch up a game it says that msvcr100.dll is missing from your pc. For a couple of days I've been trying to solve this issue by manually downloading the...
  5. DXGI error on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DXGI error on PC: I'm getting an error throughout everything I have done on my computer. I have uninstalled DirectX and installed it again several times but it is just unplayable to play my favorite game which is FiveM. I have no idea what caused this issue in which is why I am here for help....
  6. DXGI error on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DXGI error on PC: I'm getting an error throughout everything I have done on my computer. I have uninstalled DirectX and installed it again several times but it is just unplayable to play my favorite game which is FiveM. I have no idea what caused this issue in which is why I am here for help....
  7. DirectX function GetDeviceRemovedReason failed with DXGI error

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX function GetDeviceRemovedReason failed with DXGI error: [ATTACH]Some PC gamers are reporting when they try to launch a game or while gaming on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, the game crashes and throws the DirectX function GetDeviceRemovedReason failed with DXGI error message prompt. If you are experiencing a similar issue,...
  8. dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll error: [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/5f6a709d-a5bb-47b8-8b06-fc52430a7c6e
  9. dll errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll errors: I turned on my computer and received several errors. C:\program files\common files\Microsoft shared\click to run\msvcp140.dll shared\click to run\vcrunt140.dll shared\click to run\apriclient.dll It was working fine yesterday and today I received these errors when I...
  10. DLL Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL Error: I get the dll error message below every time I start my computer. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of this message? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/7b01eddd-2efd-40df-b90f-3be0ebb4cb37