Windows 10: Uninstal iTunes

Discus and support Uninstal iTunes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; uninstall iTunes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstal-itunes/639f421c-a876-4cf7-9ec9-4e4ab164d828 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BettyBailey1, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Uninstal iTunes

uninstall iTunes

:)

BettyBailey1, Aug 18, 2019

2. Cannot repair or uninstal iTunes 12.4.1 in Windows 10 64 bit

Cannot repair or uninstal iTunes 12.4.1 in Windows 10 64 bit

Greg P_256, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Uninstal iTunes

itunes opening automatically on login

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to stop iTunes to open automatically:

• Open Task Manager.

• Select the Startup Tab.

• Right click any app in the Startup menu and select Disable.
    If this does not fix the issue, then this needs to be taken care during installation of iTunes, so you may uninstall iTunes and reinstall it and make sure you check for the startup option during the setup wizard of iTunes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Uninstal iTunes

1. Uninstal iTunes - Similar Threads - Uninstal iTunes

2. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...
  3. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...
  4. pc app store is in my star menu but not in my program list. how do i uninstal ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc app store is in my star menu but not in my program list. how do i uninstal ?: pc app store is in my star menu but not in my program list. how do i uninstal ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-app-store-is-in-my-star-menu-but-not-in-my/8bf961eb-6054-4190-b3d1-f1cbe55bfa49
  5. pc app store is in my star menu but not in my program list. how do i uninstal ?

pc app store is in my star menu but not in my program list. how do i uninstal ?: pc app store is in my star menu but not in my program list. how do i uninstal ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-app-store-is-in-my-star-menu-but-not-in-my/8bf961eb-6054-4190-b3d1-f1cbe55bfa49
  6. pc app store is in my star menu but not in my program list. how do i uninstal ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I recently uninstaled Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    I recently uninstaled Office: I recently uninstaled Office2013 but when i searchfor "W" it keeps showng word as an option, i tried to uninstaled the icon here "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" but its not there so what can i do?...
  8. I recently uninstaled Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently uninstaled Office: I recently uninstaled Office2013 but when i searchfor "W" it keeps showng word as an option, i tried to uninstaled the icon here "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" but its not there so what can i do?...
  9. I recently uninstaled Office

10. Uninstal AVG, get out of safe mode

Uninstal AVG, get out of safe mode: I'm sure that the expression to boot a computer comes from the desire to boot one through the window. This is quite a saga.It started when I decided to put Norton on my ancient Windows 7 desk top. I mainly use it to copy vinyl records and listen to music while I work on...