Windows 10: Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell.

Discus and support Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a Dell Inspiron 17 5000 which I don't like. I am unable to delete the windows 10 installed and install my own with my own product licence.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BrianGreest, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell.

I purchased a Dell Inspiron 17 5000 which I don't like. I am unable to delete the windows 10 installed and install my own with my own product licence. When I delete and clean and load my own windows 10 the original windows comes back with the preinstalled product licence and I cannot remove it I am told there is a way The slmgr version does not work.

Please advise if you know the answer

Thank You

:)

BrianGreest, Jul 11, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Suprub93 Win User
    Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

hello, i am new to the forums, i am having trouble uninstalling internet explorer 8, i have windows xp home edition, i went to control panel/add remove programs and it doesn't show there, i tried going into the main folder for IE8 but there is no uninstall icon, the reason i want to uninstall it is because i want to install back version 7, and it wont let me unless i uninstall the newer version. any suggestions?

Suprub93, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell.

Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell.

1. Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell. - Similar Threads - Uninstall digital product

2. Product Key & Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key & Digital Licence: Want to know what is the difference in having a product key of Window OS 'OR' having Digital License of the same. Invite the comments https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-digital-licence/6beeebcc-3c92-4891-9220-5d7910b99ab6
  3. dell pc product key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dell pc product key: how do I find my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-pc-product-key/d4a66df9-5c86-48fd-b81d-6222a0cf8e7e
  4. Digital license & product key details

Digital license & product key details: How do I upgrade Windows 10 (this was from Windows 8 via free upgrade) without digital license & product key details? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-license-product-key-details/05423716-e1dd-42ee-97a9-ed981b2aaa35
  5. Changing from Digital License to Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing from Digital License to Product Key: I have got my windows with a digital License. My college has provided me with product key for windows 10 for education purposes. If I activate that key, will my digital License be still valid for a later use?...
  6. Product Key for Digital Upgrade

Product Key for Digital Upgrade: Trying to activate Win 10 Pro (just upgraded from Win 10 Home) to create an admin account. MS says it's in the receipt, but then says elsewhere if it was a digital download, you don't need one and just click on that option. Sorry, not seeing an option to continue withot a...
  7. Digital product key transfer - Broken PC to new Pc

Digital product key transfer - Broken PC to new Pc: Hi, I had a digital product key on my old pc - this is still linked to my Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is any way to move over my old windows product key to my new pc when i don't have access to the old PC any more. Both of the pc's are linked to my...
  8. Recovering a product key from a uninstalled windows?

Recovering a product key from a uninstalled windows?: Hi I recently uninstalled windows and formatted the ssd it was installed on since i wanted to reuse the ssd on a new pc. However i forgot to retrieve the product key of that windows since i was planning to transfer the product key and activate windows , and now i'm not sure...
  9. Activation switched from "with product key" to "with Digital License"

Activation switched from "with product key" to "with Digital License": After doing the upgrade from Windows 10 Education 1511 to 1607, Settings > Update & security > Activation, switched from "activated with a product key" to Activated with a Digital License". Activation has changed with the upgrade to 1607. To clarify what I'm talking about...
  10. No "Valid Digital Entitlement Or Product Key'

No "Valid Digital Entitlement Or Product Key': W7 tower that was upgraded to 10 over a year ago. Got a TM.sys error (Tm.sys - 0xc0000221 Error - Windows 10 Forums) necessitating a reinstall. Everything went fine except for my desktop picture that was about 40% bigger than it used to be. I shrunk it down using MS Paint,...