Windows 10: Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell.

Discus and support Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a Dell Inspiron 17 5000 which I don't like. I am unable to delete the windows 10 installed and install my own with my own product licence.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BrianGreest, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell.

I purchased a Dell Inspiron 17 5000 which I don't like. I am unable to delete the windows 10 installed and install my own with my own product licence. When I delete and clean and load my own windows 10 the original windows comes back with the preinstalled product licence and I cannot remove it I am told there is a way The slmgr version does not work.

Please advise if you know the answer

Thank You

:)

BrianGreest, Jul 11, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Suprub93 Win User
    Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

hello, i am new to the forums, i am having trouble uninstalling internet explorer 8, i have windows xp home edition, i went to control panel/add remove programs and it doesn't show there, i tried going into the main folder for IE8 but there is no uninstall icon, the reason i want to uninstall it is because i want to install back version 7, and it wont let me unless i uninstall the newer version. any suggestions?

Suprub93, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell.

Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell.

1. Uninstall a digital product key that I am unable to remove from a new dell. - Similar Threads - Uninstall digital product

2. Remove Product key from computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remove Product key from computer: I'm putting a new system together. It has an OEM key with it but I wanted to do some mods and test it before I activated it. When I was doing some driver updates for the new computer logged onto my Gmail account which is the account I use for my Microsoft account. I did not...
  3. Product key? Or, digital license?

Product key? Or, digital license?: Dell Inspiron 3647. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro free upgrade. No tech will be attempting a hard drive change. For reinstalling, I keep reading a 25 character product key. I have 20. It does specify Windows 10 is activated with a digital license. I know once I...
  4. Digital product key

Digital product key: I mgrated from [by force] from windows 8 to windows 10 sgle home language. I did not received a digital product licence key. I am experiencing some blue screen trouble. Where do I find my digital licence key or must I buy Windows 10 again after the migration?...
  5. digital product key

digital product key: downloaded free windows 10 home to a usb drive. notebook had win 7 on it. did a clean install. windows telling me it can't find a product key. device is registered to microsoft and is licensed to me...
  6. product key for a new laptop digital license

product key for a new laptop digital license: Hi there, about 5 months ago i paid $99 to upgrade from windows 10 home to pro, then last month my laptop burnt litraly, motherboard gone, today i finally got a new one after a month at dealer, anyway i got this one again with windows 10 home, i need to upgrade it to pro...
  7. New DELL laptop- Windows Product Key

New DELL laptop- Windows Product Key: Hi there, 1st time Windows user (always had a Mac). Bought a DELL G5 5590. Having trouble finding where the windoes activation key is. It says that Windows 10 is included in the purchase but there is no CD/ USB or written key anywhere in the package. Logged into the...
  8. Product Key & Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key & Digital Licence: Want to know what is the difference in having a product key of Window OS 'OR' having Digital License of the same. Invite the comments https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-digital-licence/6beeebcc-3c92-4891-9220-5d7910b99ab6
  9. Changing from Digital License to Product Key

Changing from Digital License to Product Key: I have got my windows with a digital License. My college has provided me with product key for windows 10 for education purposes. If I activate that key, will my digital License be still valid for a later use?...
  10. Recovering a product key from a uninstalled windows?

Recovering a product key from a uninstalled windows?: Hi I recently uninstalled windows and formatted the ssd it was installed on since i wanted to reuse the ssd on a new pc. However i forgot to retrieve the product key of that windows since i was planning to transfer the product key and activate windows , and now i'm not sure...