Windows 10: Uninstall a program

Discus and support Uninstall a program in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can not uninstall a program in windows 10. Could you guide me to resolve my issue? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AkhiVS, Dec 5, 2018.

1. AkhiVS Win User

Uninstall a program

I can not uninstall a program in windows 10. Could you guide me to resolve my issue?

Uninstall a program c4da30a2-f0d6-4b72-a516-cc8f368ad9de?upload=true.png

:)

AkhiVS, Dec 5, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall a program :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 5, 2018
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Uninstall a program

How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Uninstall a program

1. Uninstall a program - Similar Threads - Uninstall program

2. Error When Running/Installing/Uninstalling programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error When Running/Installing/Uninstalling programs: When I try to do anything such as install something from adobes, uninstall anything or just try and open a game sometimes, my computer pops up an error saying the file location of what I am doing then "A device attached to the system is not functioning." The only things I...
  3. Can't search in Windows anymore or uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't search in Windows anymore or uninstall programs: So some context. This started about 3 days ago to be exact before I updated my windows to the latest version today. 3 days ago I noticed I could not right click to copy or paste as the options were no longer in the selection. That was fine since I had control c and v. Fast...
  4. I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared...: I've tried updating and it hasn't worked. What's up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-didnt-uninstall-anything-overnight-all-of-my/ce5df5f5-d362-46e5-b6ca-5215a37a9f0e
  5. Unable to install or uninstall programs.

Unable to install or uninstall programs.: Hi, i did something stupid and changed the ownership and permissions of the folder "C:\Windows" and now some programs don't work and I'm unable to install or uninstall programs. I tried the installer troubleshooter and it did not work. Also i tried resetting the permissions...
  6. how do I uninstall programs with Windows 10?

how do I uninstall programs with Windows 10?: I cannot for the life of me figure out how to uninstall programs on Windows 10. I have searched for Programs" "Uninstall"...various different things but nothing seems to work I need to uninstall some **** I installed by mistake Thanks...
  7. unable to uninstall programs, adminstrator blocked

unable to uninstall programs, adminstrator blocked: I tried to uninstall some apps as I usually do but I get a dialogue box with a red header that says unwise.exe cannot uninstall because the administrator has blocked this. It is my personal computer and it says I am the administrator. Any suggestions?...
  8. unwanted program cannot be uninstalled in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unwanted program cannot be uninstalled in windows 10: Pc turned itself on during the night after being to put to sleep earlier. This program noted: Spotify product version: 1.1.26.501.gbe 1 1 e53b. I went to control panel, highlighted this listing , clicked uninstall in pop-up menu box, but program did not uninstall. It was...
  9. What apps and programs can I uninstall from Windows 10

What apps and programs can I uninstall from Windows 10: What apps and programs can I uninstall from Windows 10 to free up some storage space? I never use my media like music or movies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-apps-and-programs-can-i-uninstall-from/77e647ab-9bc5-4802-af07-78ad045db40d"
  10. "reimage repair" ......how can I uninstall this program ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "reimage repair" ......how can I uninstall this program ?: How can I uninstall "reimage repair" program ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/reimage-repair-how-can-i-uninstall-this-program/d0a5e617-2994-41a8-b2dd-a44d71e7fd07

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall a program

2. how do I uninstall a program that not on the same HDD as windows

3. UNINSTALL A PROBNAM

4. uninatall a program,
  5. do you want to allow this app to make changes uninstall