Windows 10: uninstall additional languages in Windows 10

Discus and support uninstall additional languages in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my problem is I have language that I didn't download but I have it, so I try to delete it but the language in windows setting showing That I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by maxlast, Jun 30, 2020.

1. maxlast Win User

uninstall additional languages in Windows 10

my problem is I have language that I didn't download but I have it, so I try to delete it but the language in windows setting showing That I don't have That language in my system, my question is how to delete language that is not in windows setting but it's in the language bar down Right, I try to download the language then deleted to fix the problem but it's temporary for a while then the language back, can anyone help, and the language is "English United Kingdom"

how to remove it, when it's not in my languages in windows setting, can anyone help?

Thank you all

Original Title : Languge in windows

:)

maxlast, Jun 30, 2020

2. How to uninstall additional languages in Windows 10?

Hello,

As you are facing issues with uninstalling the language on your device, we will help you with this issue.

I recommend you to delete the additional language on your device and check if it helps.

• Click on the language in the System tray (right bottom corner from the desktop) in the
      Task bar.
    • Click on Language preferences, select the language you wish to remove.
    • Click on Remove option and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you are still facing any issues with the language on your device, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 30, 2020
  3. priangga Win User
    additional license for language pack

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for your reaply,

how about the license, should I buy an additional license or WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization GetGenuine is enough and compliance.

priangga, Jun 30, 2020
  4. uninstall additional languages in Windows 10

Uninstalled a language, Basic Typing in "Manage Optional Features" still present.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

Where did you get that error code and what is the complete error code/message that you get?

Meanwhile, try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1: Uninstalling Language Pack.

Before trying the below steps, install the Polish Language again and then follow the below steps.

• Click on the Start Menu > Search for Command Prompt >
      Right-click on Command Prompt > Click on Run As Administrator.
    • Once the Command Prompt is up and running, type the following command and hit
      Enter.

Lpksetup /u

• Then, select the language > Click on Next to uninstall the Language Interface Pack.
    • Restart the computer once after the uninstallation is completed and check if the Polish Typing is still present.

Method 2: System File Checker.

If the issue persists, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Using System File Checker in Windows 10 and check for any system file corruption.

Once you check for the system file corruption, try the steps mentioned in my previous post and run those commands and check if it uninstalls the Polish Typing.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

uninstall additional languages in Windows 10

1. uninstall additional languages in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall additional languages

2. Additional language what can't be removed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Additional language what can't be removed: After some time another keyboard scheme is shown in my system what doesn't show anythere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/additional-language-what-cant-be-removed/9ef57d4e-edab-4a7c-8d42-7a0353ea6042
  3. Additional language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Additional language: I want to add Hindi as an additional language. But, it says that my licence allows one language only. How do I add Hindi as an additional language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/additional-language/b8eea5ff-f5f8-4cb0-abb8-7c7f37cc536a
  4. Installing Additional Languages in Windows 10

Installing Additional Languages in Windows 10: How do I install additional languages in Windows 10, and translate documents to other languages than English ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-additional-languages-in-windows-10/efb95238-6d70-419f-9e6b-35d8272b007b
  5. Additional languages added without reason

Additional languages added without reason: Hi, I'm always using EN-NZ language and United States-International keyboard layout for all my computers. [ATTACH] In one of my computers I have a weird issue: For some reason I can't identify and from time to time, "something" adds EN-US language, both with US and...
  6. Additional Input language pops up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Additional Input language pops up: Hi. Normally I have two languages enabled on my win10 pro (standalone), ENG(US) and RU. But sometimes I notice that i have 3 input methods enabled, ENG(US), ENG(UK) and RU. I neither could find out what triggers this behaviour nor understand how to stop it. It...
  7. Can't install additional language

Can't install additional language: Hello there. I'm using a surface book 2 with Window 10. I have trouble installing additional language. It cannot add Basic Typing, Supplemental Fonts, handwriting, speech recognition, optional character recognition. I just need Basic typing to be able to type, but once...
  8. Additional language keyboard

Additional language keyboard: I need some help on an additional language and keyboard. I'm using an HP touch screen laptop that has a detachable keyboard (English only). I just upgraded to Win 10 and have most everything I need set-up. Still a learning process from Win 7 (phew). I have installed a 2nd...
  9. Windows 10 Home 1803 with additional language preferences problem.

Windows 10 Home 1803 with additional language preferences problem.: After I update my window 10 home edition. I have been struggling with additional language preferences problem. This is my widows specifications: [ATTACH] And this is my problem: 1. Where this is come from ? [ATTACH] But I have been check in setting and look what I...
  10. Unauthorized addition of language

Unauthorized addition of language: Every day several times the Russian language is added to the layout, but there is no language in the menu. It's already tired.[ATTACH]...