Windows 10: uninstall all downloaded apps

Discus and support uninstall all downloaded apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to uninstall all apps on my laptop. I Believe I download one that was bad.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stephaniematarese, May 14, 2020.

1. uninstall all downloaded apps

I would like to uninstall all apps on my laptop. I Believe I download one that was bad.

:)

stephaniematarese, May 14, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

How to disable/uninstall the Photo app in Windows 10?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app and check if it helps.

We cannot disable Photos app on windows 10. However, we can uninstall the app and when you require the app you can download it through Windows Store.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app.

• Type Power Shell in the Search bar,
      right-click on Windows PowerShell and click on
      Run as administrator

• Type the following commands, press Enter
      key after each command, in the given order.
    1. Get-AppxPackage

(This will view all the apps installed in your account.)

2. Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers

(This will view all Windows apps installed in the computer.)

3. Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Remove-AppxPackage

(This will remove/uninstall the Photo app.)

• Restart the system and check.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 14, 2020
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. uninstall all downloaded apps

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall all downloaded apps :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 14, 2020
Thema:

uninstall all downloaded apps

1. uninstall all downloaded apps - Similar Threads - uninstall downloaded apps

2. Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling: Hi, I uninstalled Discord through Windows settings app tab and the app is still there but with no logo. It stays there after restarting. How do I remove it and why does it do that? Do I have to use regedit?...
  3. Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling: Hi, I uninstalled Discord through Windows settings app tab and the app is still there but with no logo. It stays there after restarting. How do I remove it and why does it do that? Do I have to use regedit?...
  4. Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.: Hey guys, I have an app , but i made some changes by accident in the app's settings, and i want to remove that data. And, it doesn't have app settings, since i installed it from an installer i downloaded. When i reinstalled the app, the data was still on it. How to remove the...
  5. Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.: Hey guys, I have an app , but i made some changes by accident in the app's settings, and i want to remove that data. And, it doesn't have app settings, since i installed it from an installer i downloaded. When i reinstalled the app, the data was still on it. How to remove the...
  6. Downloaded FTP app won't uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloaded FTP app won't uninstall: Think I downloaded something fishy. I was looking for an FTP client app and downloaded GlobalScape CuteFTP. Decided I didn't want it and went immediately to Control Panel to uninstall. I've tried uninstalling it several times and nothing happens. Restarted PC and it is still...
  7. app in downloads will not uninstall or delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    app in downloads will not uninstall or delete: My daughter downloaded an app installer for a video game that's not from any place I know or trust. I can't find the app in add/remove or a dedicated file for the game so I'm assuming she didn't continue the install. But the installer is still in my download folder and will...
  8. Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script

Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script: I know absolutely nothing about Powershell, and I don't even want to. I would like to uninstall ALL store apps through a script/batch file or something. Could anyone tell me how? Apparently this is the Ps command to use "Get-AppxPackage -allusers | Remove-AppxPackage" - but I...
  9. Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps

Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps: Hello all, I am new here, although I did come here quite a few times and many times found the solution :-) My problem is (I am on 1511) that some icons of removed (by powershell) apps reapeared, and there seem to be no way to get rid of them. Nothing I have found had...
  10. Uninstalling Specific Apps for All Users

Uninstalling Specific Apps for All Users: Hey guys, I am interested in setting up some company-wide commands to remove a lot of the built-in crap from Windows 10. Employees don't need to be using the Xbox app, and we don't need Get Office, Get Skype etc as we already have those installed using the administrator...