Windows 10: uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10

Discus and support uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was instructed to uninstall an app not listed in my installed apps... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by OluwatosinOni1, Mar 18, 2021.

1. uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10

I was instructed to uninstall an app not listed in my installed apps

:)

OluwatosinOni1, Mar 18, 2021
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Unable to uninstall an app on Windows 10

Hello dayhiker4k,

First, I went ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate category, so no need to worry about that. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Regarding your concern, I have listed below the most basic steps on how to uninstall a program on Windows 10 via settings. Try it out and see if it helps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

If the above step won't work, I suggest that you check with Webroot's support website for steps on how to completely uninstall their programs. Some anti-virus apps require certain permissions, or may have have different steps to perform in order to completely
    take it out of the system.

If you're still having trouble uninstalling the app, the last resort that I can share to you is to uninstall it using
    Command Prompt. Follow the steps provided by Ramesh.Kumar from
    this link and let us know the outcome.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

That is so cool that you made this program. I had it down to about two steps, using a paste of a text list. I had been doing clean installs of win 10 and this little program of yours is a lifesaver.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...tml#post509959

Jerry Delacruz, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Mohan B P Win User

uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10

How to disable/uninstall the Photo app in Windows 10?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app and check if it helps.

We cannot disable Photos app on windows 10. However, we can uninstall the app and when you require the app you can download it through Windows Store.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app.

• Type Power Shell in the Search bar,
      right-click on Windows PowerShell and click on
      Run as administrator

• Type the following commands, press Enter
      key after each command, in the given order.
    1. Get-AppxPackage

(This will view all the apps installed in your account.)

2. Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers

(This will view all Windows apps installed in the computer.)

3. Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Remove-AppxPackage

(This will remove/uninstall the Photo app.)

• Restart the system and check.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10

1. uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall app upgrade

2. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Widows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Widows 10: I am trying to upgrade a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Everything goes smoothly during the download and updating processes, and the prompts tell me I have sufficient space. When I do the actual installation, I get to 72% complete and I...
  3. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Widows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Widows 10: I am trying to upgrade a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Everything goes smoothly during the download and updating processes, and the prompts tell me I have sufficient space. When I do the actual installation, I get to 72% complete and I...
  4. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Widows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. upgrade widows 10 home to windows pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade widows 10 home to windows pro: I have a digital license key attached to my Microsoft account that I've had since Windows 7 upgrade. My computer died and I purchased Dell desktop that came with Windows 10 Home. I am wanting to get my licensed Windows 10 Pro back and put on this new computer. How can this be...
  6. Widows 10 upgrade

Widows 10 upgrade: I downloaded windows 10 and it has been stuck on Making Sure You Are Ready To Install for a very long time. My question is how do I pass this and continue the download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-upgrade/90e60330-faf7-41bf-a9ef-80bf07bd59c3
  7. App widow sizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    App widow sizing: I have an HP Pavilion 590-p0050 new on 10/19/2019. My apps open in a small window in the upper left corner. I resize them to the size I want, close and reopen and they will hold the sizing for a time but eventually I hear a chime from the computer and all have shrunk back to...
  8. widows 10

widows 10: after upgrade my desktop computer has no software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/ee9b644e-cbc3-4391-98d3-c232d3b52f02
  9. Upgrading from Widows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgrading from Widows 7 to Windows 10: Hi there, and thank you in advance for any help you may give me :-)) I have just upgraded my home network from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Everything is fine except that I am being asked for my "Network Credentials" when I try to access data from one computer on another. I...
  10. No apps in widows logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    No apps in widows logo: Hi I am using windows 10. when I start up computer as usual you see the windows logo bottom left. when you click on the windows logo a panel would open with apps and files. the app is now empty The restart shut down button is above the windows logo Towards the top of...