Windows 10: Uninstall an OS Windows10 ? How can I proceed ?

Discus and support Uninstall an OS Windows10 ? How can I proceed ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a license W10 Retail (I have a product key) on an old laptop. I want to discard this old laptop. I want to reinstall the license on a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Calin Radu Predescu, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Uninstall an OS Windows10 ? How can I proceed ?

I have a license W10 Retail (I have a product key) on an old laptop. I want to discard this old laptop.

I want to reinstall the license on a new laptop.

How can I proceed ?

:)

Calin Radu Predescu, Jul 13, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall an OS Windows10 ? How can I proceed ? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Win 10 - Uninstall/Print Problems

Hi,

I appreciate for trying the steps to uninstall the printer.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Is the printer connected through wired or wireless?

• When you say “uninstall/remove device from system part just hangs with a green bar that continues blissfully” what exact error message/error code do you receive?

• Are you the admin of the computer?
    Let’s follow the steps below to uninstall the printer.

As an initial steps, I suggest you to try uninstalling the printer application through Programs and Features and check if it helps.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Search Windows for programs and features, then click Programs and Features in the list of results.

• In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, then click Uninstall or Yes.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.

• Restart the computer.
    If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Reference: HP Printers - Uninstalling the Printer Software (Windows) | HP® Customer Support

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Uninstall an OS Windows10 ? How can I proceed ?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Uninstall an OS Windows10 ? How can I proceed ?

1. Uninstall an OS Windows10 ? How can I proceed ? - Similar Threads - Uninstall Windows10 proceed

2. How to proceed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to proceed: how do I change legacy to uefi boot mode for installing win 10? any other specs to be mentioned? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-proceed/cf9b7f85-5d8a-475f-a959-755f1b787e60
  3. Uninstall corrupt windows10.

Uninstall corrupt windows10.: Some 12 months ago Windows update corrupted my version of Windows10. Spent the best part of a day chatting to Microsoft help and in the end they decided the only thing to do was to reinstall. I now have the originalCorrupt version on the HDD and the current, working version...
  4. how can i uninstall updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i uninstall updates: i have recently installed some driver updates for my windows 10 laptop and after the update , my bluetooth stopped working and i also ran the bluetooth troubleshooter but it was giving a error that my laptop is not bluetooth capable but it was working fine before the driver...
  5. How Can i install Windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Can i install Windows10: How can i install Windows 10 to my FreeDos PC submitted by /u/UnicornGoyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ioglf5/how_can_i_install_windows10/
  6. Uninstall a program in Windows10

Uninstall a program in Windows10: Hi everyone...I am new to this community and I can use some help. I am a 70 yr old lady who is in college for the first time. Last fall I took a Linux class where we installed VMWare Workstation Pro on my computer. This semester I am taking a WordPress class that uses...
  7. How can I merge the C: and E: partition? I recently uninstalled an OS, and it left this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I merge the C: and E: partition? I recently uninstalled an OS, and it left this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nath_SoM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdt8t6/how_can_i_merge_the_c_and_e_partition_i_recently/
  8. Check the state of the OS and proceed accordingly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Check the state of the OS and proceed accordingly.: I am at the end of testing customisations for my Win 10 and I thought it would be a nice idea to have the health etc and repair for Win 10 in one location. I am intending on setting up a folder within my customised TaskBar folder with a shortcut for each item to allow me to...
  9. How can I uninstall KB4465663

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I uninstall KB4465663: I suspect that KB4465663 is responsible for this problem. After KB4465663, KB4467702 & KB4100347 were installed automatically by Windows Update yesterday I lost the ability to connect to websites in Edge, IE or Firefox. I was able to ping external sites, connect to local...
  10. How do I uninstall avast antivirus on windows10 It says it can only be done by the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall avast antivirus on windows10 It says it can only be done by the...: Avast antivirus cannot be Uninstalled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-uninstall-avast-antivirus-on-windows10-it/edaf6735-66d3-44f8-b315-0a448d376203