Windows 10: Uninstall and reinstall amd drivers.

Discus and support Uninstall and reinstall amd drivers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My amd software suddenly stopped working and i cannot open it, when i try opening it it tells me that i have to install drivers compatible to my gpu, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BangBang7, Jan 12, 2021.

1. BangBang7 Win User

Uninstall and reinstall amd drivers.

My amd software suddenly stopped working and i cannot open it, when i try opening it it tells me that i have to install drivers compatible to my gpu, i updated the drivers in Device manager but as usual nothing changed.

I downloaded a DDU to delete all drivers but then i got a problem in DDU when i extracted all the stuff necessary to extract in the DDU the app closed so now i have a problem with DDU.

I then tried to update my system in settings because maybe that was the missing puzzle, turns out i couldnt update my system because something in the system refuses to close.

Please send help and i would also like to know what that one file/app is called where it can find all your necessary drivers to install.

:)

BangBang7, Jan 12, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall and reinstall amd drivers. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 12, 2021
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Uninstall and reinstall amd drivers.

AMD Driver for Windows 10 not Functioning

Hi,

Thank you posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing problems with AMD Drivers.

Please follow the steps given below to resolve this issue.

Uninstall and Reinstall the AMD
    Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the AMDDrivers.

a. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c. Search for the AMDDrivers from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”.
    On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    AMDDrivers and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Uninstall and reinstall amd drivers.

1. Uninstall and reinstall amd drivers. - Similar Threads - Uninstall reinstall amd

2. AMD Drivers auto-uninstalling after Windows Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Drivers auto-uninstalling after Windows Crash: After I install AMD Display drivers, it works for sometime, then the system auto-crashes, and the drivers are uninstalled. It happens especially when the system is idle. How do I fix it ?...
  3. AMD Drivers auto-uninstalling after Windows Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Drivers auto-uninstalling after Windows Crash: After I install AMD Display drivers, it works for sometime, then the system auto-crashes, and the drivers are uninstalled. It happens especially when the system is idle. How do I fix it ?...
  4. Can't hear audio after reinstalling AMD drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't hear audio after reinstalling AMD drivers: My audio isn't working anymore after I reinstalled AMD drivers. I've tried reinstalling them again several times after this happened, but nothing worked. When using the audio troubleshoot, it says audio services are not responding and that Windows couldn't fix it....
  5. AMD Reinstallation

in Windows 10 Customization
    AMD Reinstallation: My amd software was working properly so i went in and reinstalled it using the button and it said that it would finish reinstall after a restart and it automatically restarted well now it won’t boot up correctly...
  6. How to reinstall uninstalled unknown drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reinstall uninstalled unknown drivers: I opened my device manager to fix something concerning PnP, and I saw that there was an unknown driver. I looked online and it said somewhere that you should uninstall it, and when you restart your pc it'll reinstall. This did not happen, and I don't know how to get said...
  7. Driver uninstall - reinstall issue with Win10

Driver uninstall - reinstall issue with Win10: Win 10 64 bit. Dell. Intel Xeon E3-1271 v3. 3.6Ghz 16Gig ram Just transitioned to Win10 from Win 7 where all was well. 2 issues really. Driver not working. Uninstall fouled ST advises with WIN10, to use the INBOX DRIVER instead of their driver for their VCP...
  8. Driver uninstalled, how to reinstall

Driver uninstalled, how to reinstall: Hey, so since this morning my camera had stopped working when I tried to check the antivirus, etc., and nothing worked, and so I followed a step by uninstalling my driver and now my camera driver is gone from the device manager, how can I reinstall the driver?...
  9. Issue - updating windows uninstalls amd drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue - updating windows uninstalls amd drivers: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ding_Don [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9evxp/issue_updating_windows_uninstalls_amd_drivers/
  10. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.

Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.: Hey all, Windows version: 1903 (Build 18362.418) So today I made a mistake and uninstalled, not disabled, my bluetooth driver from Device manager. No matter what I try, the driver will not come back. I have tried "showing hidden items" in device manager, downloading the...