Windows 10: Uninstall and reinstall question.

Discus and support Uninstall and reinstall question. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I uninstalled April's KB4549951 because I could not log on to my computer the next day. Will this update automatically reinstall when I go to update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GWard75, May 17, 2020.

1. GWard75 Win User

Uninstall and reinstall question.

I uninstalled April's KB4549951 because I could not log on to my computer the next day. Will this update automatically reinstall when I go to update my May updates?

:)

GWard75, May 17, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

uninstall/reinstall

Hi Patricia,

There are several reasons why your game can't be uninstall. It's either the programs are not properly installed, or there are missing and corrupted files on your operating system. To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve your
    concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• What is the name of the game that you want to uninstall then reinstall?
    • How did you install this game?
    We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, May 17, 2020
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, May 17, 2020
  4. Uninstall and reinstall question.

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall and reinstall question. :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall and reinstall question.

1. Uninstall and reinstall question. - Similar Threads - Uninstall reinstall question

2. Uninstalling and Reinstalling Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Uninstalling and Reinstalling Google Chrome: My system has 16 GB of ram and when I can figure out how to update that information, I will. I uninstalled a fully updated Google Chrome AFTER saving the Google program files, onto my Desktop, which has served me very well storing many account passwords, bookmarks,...
  3. Reinstalling Windows question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling Windows question: I need to do a fresh install of Windows 10 onto a new SSD, I'm moving it from a 110gb to a 256gb drive. The issue I have is that my copy of windows is on disc but my current build has no disc drive (this was by design, and I just temporarily rig up the disc drive from an old...
  4. Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update: Hello, I have got the following problem. Having had a malfunction and having suspected a Windows update to be the cause, I had to uninstall the update KB4494441. But finally, my problem was not due to this update, so I now want to reinstall it. I downloaded the update...
  5. reinstall something uninstalled by mistake

reinstall something uninstalled by mistake: i mistakenly uninstalled something called framework 742 ,how do i reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-something-uninstalled-by-mistake/27ffc680-6d8a-4660-bf26-01e5f439133c
  6. Revo Uninstaller Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Revo Uninstaller Question: Thanks to the Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 thread on here I just bought it. I thought that I would test it out and remove HexChat as I had planned to remove it anyway. My question is regarding the registry entries it found. I'm wondering if removing them will break anything -...
  7. UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME: i have world of tanks blitz and due to an updating problem i contacted wot blitz and they told me uninstall it from my computer,telling me to run a command with my search app which i did,theni had to restart my computer then go to microsoft store to reinstall it,when i tried...
  8. uninstall and reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall and reinstall: will i lose all my current content if i uninstalll and reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/uninstall-and-reinstall/eff880f6-e0b0-4b08-982f-341a52b2f644
  9. Revo Uninstaller question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Revo Uninstaller question: Revo Uninstaller used to be one of my favorite programs; the fact that it left no bits and pieces when uninstalling programs attracted me. However, every time my Geek Squad looks at my laptop the first thing they do, again and again, is uninstall Revo Uninstaller. They have...
  10. Reinstall and partitions question

Reinstall and partitions question: I'm wanting to reinstall Windows 10 on my SSD. Before I do I'll unplug the additional drives I have inside my PC for storage (E: onwards), to isolate the SSD. However, C: (disk1 in the screenshot below) has several partitions and unlabelled volumes that I'm guessing Windows...