Windows 10: Uninstall and reinstall question.

Discus and support Uninstall and reinstall question. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I uninstalled April's KB4549951 because I could not log on to my computer the next day. Will this update automatically reinstall when I go to update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GWard75, May 17, 2020.

1. GWard75 Win User

Uninstall and reinstall question.

I uninstalled April's KB4549951 because I could not log on to my computer the next day. Will this update automatically reinstall when I go to update my May updates?

:)

GWard75, May 17, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

uninstall/reinstall

Hi Patricia,

There are several reasons why your game can't be uninstall. It's either the programs are not properly installed, or there are missing and corrupted files on your operating system. To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve your
    concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• What is the name of the game that you want to uninstall then reinstall?
    • How did you install this game?
    We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, May 17, 2020
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, May 17, 2020
  4. Uninstall and reinstall question.

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall and reinstall question. :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall and reinstall question.

1. Uninstall and reinstall question. - Similar Threads - Uninstall reinstall question

2. OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question: First I apologize for this not being in the right thread. But I’m not sure where it should actually be located since it’s a Microsoft app. I use a phone not a PC with my OneDrive app. I accidentally deleted my OneDrive, can I reinstall and still have all my files since it’s...
  3. OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question: First I apologize for this not being in the right thread. But I’m not sure where it should actually be located since it’s a Microsoft app. I use a phone not a PC with my OneDrive app. I accidentally deleted my OneDrive, can I reinstall and still have all my files since it’s...
  4. OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reinstall questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall questions: Hi I have Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.985 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 I am confused about what stays and what goes if I do a Refresh Windows 10 reInstall? I want to keep all my programs such as Office and Paintshop Pro and Adobe CS. If I...
  6. Reinstall questions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstall questions?: A few questions about reinstalling Win10... I have Win10 hardware (a Dell Inspiron 15 5558 i3 with 16GB RAM and a 500 GB SSD... yes, there is a Win10 key on the bottom), but right now, I'm running Linux Mint 19.3. I'm FULLY happy with Mint 19.3, but I have toyed with...
  7. Reinstalling uninstalled softwares

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling uninstalled softwares: Due to resetting of my windows following software are in uninstalled list Please help me to reinstall them IntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.05718 IntelR Dynamic Platform and Thermal FrameworkIntel Corporation8.3.10209.6897 IntelR HID Event...
  8. Revo Uninstaller Question

Revo Uninstaller Question: Thanks to the Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 thread on here I just bought it. I thought that I would test it out and remove HexChat as I had planned to remove it anyway. My question is regarding the registry entries it found. I'm wondering if removing them will break anything -...
  9. uninstall and reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall and reinstall: will i lose all my current content if i uninstalll and reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/uninstall-and-reinstall/eff880f6-e0b0-4b08-982f-341a52b2f644
  10. Revo Uninstaller question

Revo Uninstaller question: Revo Uninstaller used to be one of my favorite programs; the fact that it left no bits and pieces when uninstalling programs attracted me. However, every time my Geek Squad looks at my laptop the first thing they do, again and again, is uninstall Revo Uninstaller. They have...